Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Download VIDEO: Yoye - Kamobe Ft. M.I Abaga - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download VIDEO: Yoye - Kamobe Ft. M.I Abaga (521 Views)

VIDEO: M.I Abaga – 'Phase 2' Ft. Moti Cakes / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / Beazy Ft Teeto Ceemos, Loose Kaynon, Ghetto P, Jimmy Flames, Yoye, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download VIDEO: Yoye - Kamobe Ft. M.I Abaga by wapbazecom(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2014

Yoye seems to be ticking all the right boxes after being in the Modemen music edition and being hinted as one of the acts to look forward to. He also got a shout out on M.I Abaga’s “ The Chairman“ album where on the sleeve, he was given props for his input and creativity.

This is Yoye’s second release this year after Take off ur Cool. Yoye is here to deliver the visuals for his banger jam “ Kamobe“ featuring the Chairman, M.I Abaga and directed by Korexcalibur of
Intersection Media.

Yoye also puts up a cash prize and Beat by Dre “beat pill“ for grabs to anyone who can point out the 2nd, 7th and 14th hashtags. The winner will be announced on the 5th of January 2015 via his Instagram page @yoyehayba. #DontGoNoWhere!

Download And Enjoy...

DOWNLOAD VIDEO

SOURCE - http://transplant-quebec.com/videos/11112/video-yoye-kamobe-ft-mi-abaga.html

(1) (Reply)

Music: Kola Soul Ft. Sey Shay & Korede Bello – Marry You / [download Mp3]: Reminisce X Olamide X Phyno – Local Rappers / Orezi Vs May D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.