Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

United Technical Project Is Recruiting Now! Hurry And Apply And Thank Me Later - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / United Technical Project Is Recruiting Now! Hurry And Apply And Thank Me Later (1096 Views)

World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) / Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College / Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United Technical Project Is Recruiting Now! Hurry And Apply And Thank Me Later by peteonline: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Office Everything brought to you by United Technical Projects (Nig.) Ltd., gives you a choice of world class paper, stationary, computer and other office equipment related products. With Office Everything all your supplies are just a phone call or an email away. Our representatives will get in touch with you and help you in making sure the right choices on the right brands to suit your needs. We also ensure delivery at your doorstep for all orders above 50,000 Naira. Do visit our stores at Surulere and Ikeja City Mall and check out the wide range of office related products showcased there.

Overview

Duties and responsibilities:

1) Maintenance of Accounts, Preparation of Salaries, Bank Reconciliation Statements and Statutory registers like Fixed Assets Register, RTGS transfers, etc.,

2) Managing the debtor accounts, implementing adequate measures to ensure timely receipts by strict adherence to Credit terms as well as Credit limit.

3) Vendor account & Sub contractor account reconciliation.

4) Coordination with internal auditors and statutory auditors.

5) Handling independently the VAT/WHT.

6) Accounting of POS transactions.

Requirement:

B.Sc in Accounting (Second Class)

ICAN certified (An advantage)

Working in retail industry would also be added advantage.

Method of Application

Use the Apply button in the website to send your CV to the employer’s e-mail.
About United Technical Projects Nig. Limited.

N.B. This job is advertised exclusively at by the employer and one must apply through the site here: http://www..com/job/office-everything-needs-account-manager/

Your Application goes straight to the employer's e-mail

(1) (Reply)

Please Imagine This Type Of Job Vacancy Advert! / Vacancy For A Registered Nurse (rn & Rm) In Otta, Ogun State: / Is Sought-after Int'l Synergy Limited Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.