Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Merry christmas To All nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Merry christmas To All nairalanders (1087 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families / Merry Christmas To All 9jaflave Readers / Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry christmas To All nairalanders by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
When christmas comes with all its joy and merry bells ring out,there are always certain people that we like to think about,the very special ones-like-you who mean so much all year,are the first to be remembered when christmas is here.Merry christmas to you all.Luv u all.Tosyne2much,naijaboy,iceberlyn,chimerase2,africanapple,mzgracie,mizmycoli,farano,youngpo413,izaray,samakinr,sameer1212,vickkyb,rozzayy,vikkie14,farano,pasqal09,demisig,dgyoungstar,marioayoelebute,zimoni,olablaize,christybabe,kristana1,goldenboy007,tradelyn,tuwayz, wishing you guys a merry chrìstmas
Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by drey08(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ok merry Xmas in advance
Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by zoeee(f): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Merry Christmas to you too smiley
Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
zoeee:
Merry Christmas to you too smiley
tnx
Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by Vikkie14: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S (cox there's nothing like X mas) in Advance and
H
A
P
P
Y

N
E
W

Y
E
A
R

In Advance to you too. Wish you a lot of Dimples(cox you'll surely laugh and not cry) in the coming Year.
Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by AfricanApple(f): 1:32am On Dec 24, 2014
vikkyk10 girl, love u too and wishing a merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry Xmas in advance grin

make sure that chicken u will serve me that day is solid o tongue
Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2014
AfricanApple:
vikkyk10 girl, love u too and wishing a merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry merry Xmas in advance grin

make sure that chicken u will serve me that day is solid o tongue
lols'i was thinking of deactivating these account,when i saw ur post,tnx a lot,luv u 2.
Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by AfricanApple(f): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
lols'i was thinking of deactivating these account,when i saw ur post,tnx a lot,luv u 2.
haba baby girl, why would u wanna deactivate, who would wanna make u do that, talk to me, whatsup
Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2014
AfricanApple:
haba baby girl, why would u wanna deactivate, who would wanna make u do that, talk to me, whatsup
hi swthrt,some guys rili sucks on nairaland
Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by ochon: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
Is it xmas already?? .... . E be like say money scarce for outside
Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by chidiezeh(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
From me

Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by AfricanApple(f): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hi swthrt,some guys rili sucks on nairaland
gimme your email ad let's talk
Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
AfricanApple:
gimme your email ad let's talk
Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
chidiezeh:
From me
tnx swthrt
Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Samakinr:
Is it xmas already?? .... . E be like say money scarce for outside
money?
Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by AfricanApple(f): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
victoria
modify it before u start getting unwanted customers
Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
money?
Xmas and new year is but a custom created by men to spend money. They are but ordinary days on the gregory calender
Re: Merry christmas To All nairalanders by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
Samakinr:

Xmas and new year is but a custom created by men to spend money. They are but ordinary days on the gregory calender
hm

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Shekau? / June 12 : “why Ooni Betrayed MKO Abiola……”- Oba Sikiru Adetona / The Top 10 Business Idea To Start That Is Recession-friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.