Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) (53137 Views)

Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera / Kate Henshaw Photos For Made Magazine / Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Duru009(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Old cargo. Pack well joor......
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by GENTLETEE(m): 12:42am On Dec 24, 2014
Never seen her this hawwwwt!

1 Like

Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by xreal: 12:44am On Dec 24, 2014
... reminds me of M.I mbaga. *smiles *

1 Like

Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Proffdada: 1:23am On Dec 24, 2014
she will get Mr right now she has been desperately searching for grin
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by zhaenarb(f): 1:59am On Dec 24, 2014
nonsense indeed! nudity now the order of the day
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by segunotiti(m): 3:37am On Dec 24, 2014
holatin:
I don't even feel a Ting in my boxers and u say sexually.
Sexual ko, asexual ni

*still on ban* SOB
mehn u are impotent
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by 12ema: 5:43am On Dec 24, 2014
cramjones:
[size=20pt]ONCE BUHARI TAKES OVER POWER, THESE IRRESPONSIBLE ATTITUDE BY SO CALLED ENTERTAINERS WILL STOP. FIRST AND FOREMOST JONATHAN AND HIS GOONS WILL BE FLOGED OUT OF ASO ROCK BACK TO OTUEKE, AND THEN WE WILL DEAL WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS THAT ADDS NO VALUE TO OUR ECONOMIC SYSTEM!
[/size]
-CRAMJONES

With what? military dictator tactics? You can't censor the press nor start arresting people randomly. I think it is better he does not become president if this is the plan. It is better to teach your children the right way and don't patronize them. If you don't patronize celebrities they die out. Simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by tola9ja: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2014
drey08:
hot my foot angry
in fact, hot my left nyansh undecided
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by holatin(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2014
segunotiti:

mehn u are impotent
maybe even u even get arouse when goat bleep them self
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by ronald4lif(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=jorhney post=29141466]mehn this babe get big bobi cool[/

grin

1 Like

Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by papy7ty(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2014
if she fall for here...... she go turn hoter
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Adeiza4real(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
hot my ass!
she aint hot no bit

1 Like

Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by UyiIredia(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
The only thing sexy is the pose and the boob$. Her face spoils the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by litaninja(m): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hot? Where?
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by OneNaira6: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
cramjones:
[size=20pt]ONCE BUHARI TAKES OVER POWER, THESE IRRESPONSIBLE ATTITUDE BY SO CALLED ENTERTAINERS WILL STOP. FIRST AND FOREMOST JONATHAN AND HIS GOONS WILL BE FLOGED OUT OF ASO ROCK BACK TO OTUEKE, AND THEN WE WILL DEAL WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS THAT ADDS NO VALUE TO OUR ECONOMIC SYSTEM!
[/size]
-CRAMJONES

So you're pretty much saying freedom of expression would be taken away by Buhari. Thanks for clarifying his dictatorship. Oya mention what else would be taking away by buhari

2 Likes

Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by andyanders: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dead brea-st that has gone dead that she is posing with here.Only rope and iron rings that are holding those things there.Let her open them and you will see the length of those hanging balls there.Only her knees that she can use to measure them with or use meter
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Me too
una no impotent so?
i dey feel plenty inside my boxers mehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by moneytalks86(m): 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
jorhney:
mehn this babe get big bobi cool
cowbell milk.... lol
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Sonsugar: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2014
she is just been unreal.wish her the very best.after all she already has a child which is always their consolation. so they can behave the way they like.
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by solodox(m): 7:44am On Jul 01, 2015
cramjones:
[/size]
-CRAMJONES

OGA ADE, YA BUHARI HAS BEEN IN POWER FOR ONE MONTH NOW O! I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD THE WHIPS CRACKING!
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by solodox(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2015
andyanders:
Dead brea-st that has gone dead that she is posing with here.Only rope and iron rings that are holding those things there.Let her open them and you will see the length of those hanging balls there.Only her knees that she can use to measure them with or use meter

brotherly beht why knee-lenght boobs on waje? when no be pendulum wey dey swing for our grandfather clock!
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by solodox(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2015
they had to put out the flames before posting on nairaland, make her hotness no burn seun handwork :p
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2015
drey08:
hot my foot angry
Bad Belle (Its allowed)
Bad Belle (Its Allowed, Its Allowed). 4x grin
Flexing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndu46ieBvJw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena / Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today / Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.