Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,788 members, 7,862,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari (1042 Views)

Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter / Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
The All Progressives Congress, APC, has described the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, as a Janus-faced bumbling party for engaging in a serial mudslinging against t​he ​APC and its leaders, especially in the aftermath of its hugely successful national convention in which Muhammadu Buhari was elected as the APC’s presidential candidate.

In a statement issued in Abuja on Tuesday by its National Publicity Secretary, Lai Mohammed, the party said the same PDP that has been preaching issues-based electioneering campaign has done nothing but mudslinging against the person of ​Mr​. Buhari, his running mate​, ​Yemi Osinbajo, our leader Bola Ahmed Tinubu and indeed the entire APC.

It said the spokespersons for President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP, apparently stung into a stupor by the rancour-free emergence of the party’s candidates for the 2015 general elections and the overwhelmingly positive reactions from Nigerians, have thrown caution and decency to the wind by their crude, rude and rambling statements.

”What is issues-based in calling Gen. Buhari a ‘semi-literate jackboot’ as the PDP’s National Secretary Wale Oladipo has incautiously said? Where are the issues in the pejorative reference to Prof. Osinbajo as an ‘acolyte’ of Tinubu, or in describing Tinubu himself as a puppeteer, as the PDP’s National Publicity Secretary Olisa Metuh has said in the most vitriolic and irresponsible statement that can ever be issued by the spokesman of a ruling party anywhere?

”Where are the issues contained in the statement by the serial bumbler and gormandizer called Doyin Okupe, who regards ​Mr​. Buhari’s refusal to enrich himself from the public till as a vice rather than a virtue? Why would a ruling party go after the jugular of the opposition simply because it took its time in choosing its presidential running mate, especially since it did not run foul of any electoral law in doing so?

”The truth is that the Jonathan Presidency and the PDP have no issues to canvass during the electioneering campaign for the 2015 general elections because they have wasted the mandate given to them by Nigerians on the altar of unprecedented corruption, incomprehensible incompetence and cluelessness and perhaps the worst leadership ever inflicted on our country,” APC said.

The party expressed delight that Nigerians have taken it upon themselves to respond to the PDP and its barbarians, especially in the social media.
”Had these philistines been monitoring the reactions of Nigerians to the capricious comments they have been making against the person of ​Mr. Buhari and his party, they would have desisted. But then, they need to impress their paymasters. It seems the more they pour invective on our leaders and our party, the bigger their pay. We wish them luck in their ludicrous pursuit and shadow chasing,” it said.

APC assured Nigerians that its campaign for next year’s elections would be based on how the party plans to restore hope to the forlorn citizens, who have been taken for a ride by the government they voted into power, how Nigeria can be made great again and how the comatose economy can be resuscitated, for the benefit of all, rather than a few fat cats.

”We are delighted at the increasing level of political awareness among Nigerians and their engagement in the political scene. We believe Nigerians are more interested in what the candidates for next year’s elections can offer rather than on how much mudslinging they can dish out. In the end, Nigerians, who are the real masters, will spot the difference!” the party said.

Lai Mohammed
National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)
Lagos, Dec. 23rd 2

5 Likes

Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Smart

4 Likes

Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by aresa: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Very sensible and matured.

This is the real fresh air, decency and maturity we crave.

5 Likes

Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by RockMaxi: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
”Had these philistines been monitoring the
reactions of Nigerians to the capricious
comments they have been making against the
person of Mr. Buhari and his party, they would
have desisted. But then, they need to impress
their paymasters. It seems the more they pour
invective on our leaders and our party, the bigger
their pay. We wish them luck in their ludicrous
pursuit and shadow chasing,” it said.

One will wonder how much a man could be paid to be a self acclaimed bastard and to call a mortal like himself his Jesus.
This are the things the Philistines minding the President's media are capable of. smiley wink

Philistines... What a word.

3 Likes

Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by E99E(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
'In the end, Nigerians, who are the real masters will spot the difference'..... couldn't have been said better.

3 Likes

Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by Clemzzz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
If this would be the response to all the vituperations from oladipo, okupe, omokiri,metuh & of course the pdp-then we know who the real jackboots are!

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by ziccoit: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
I've said it that you know your time has come by the time you are getting things right.
APC is doing wonderfully well nowadays. APC handlers are handling PDP the way a responsible father would handle his children.

5 Likes

Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by fagbalex(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
what an beautiful write, this is exactly what I expected from a mature spokesman. Bastard doyin okupe, pls learn from this on how to talk and release a coherent statement .

5 Likes

Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by raumdeuter: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
akinzeb:

”[size=14pt]The truth is that the Jonathan Presidency and the PDP have no issues to canvass during the electioneering campaign for the 2015 general elections because they have wasted the mandate given to them by Nigerians on the altar of unprecedented corruption, incomprehensible incompetence and cluelessness and perhaps the worst leadership ever inflicted on our country[/size],” APC said.

The party expressed delight that Nigerians have taken it upon themselves to respond to the PDP and its barbarians, especially in the social media.
”Had these philistines been monitoring the reactions of Nigerians to the capricious comments they have been making against the person of ​Mr. Buhari and his party, they would have desisted. But then, they need to impress their paymasters. It seems the more they pour invective on our leaders and our party, the bigger their pay. We wish them luck in their ludicrous pursuit and shadow chasing,” it said.

Lai Mohammed delivers another stunning blow to the PDP

When a presdient that has been at the helm for 6yrs has no achievements to point to they resort to "issues based campaign" like Gen. Buhari a ‘semi-literate jackboot’, Prof. Osinbajo as an ‘acolyte’ of Tinubu, or in describing Tinubu himself as a puppeteer.

5 Likes

Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by raumdeuter: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
I dont blame the PDP because I suspect Olisa Metuh probably copied the phrase "issue based campaign" from a foreign source and probably doesnt know the meaning other than the normal senseless vituperations

4 Likes

Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by xtianh(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Philistines democratic party, pdp...

4 Likes

Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
PDP are mudslinging because they've got nothing to hold against the peoples general. I don't even know what their campaign is gonna be about. Awon goons having a goon as a leader.

3 Likes

Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by theV0ice: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Very apt and mature response.

1 Like

Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by yomexp(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
LOL @ #philistine

1 Like

Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by HzRF(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Apc are pained
When u sit and construct articles full of name callings, disrespecting the office of president just because you have freedom to do so
Trying to tell d world that GEJ has done NOTHING
But nw when u get hauled by facts u start shouting they pdp are mudslinging
I tot u will tender facts vindicating that pa dullard GMB is not a "semi illiterate jackboot " but a well learned entity
But none did I see
Gudluck to u, u are winning on media that's nice

But I see fact in ur last sentence
Just warn ur coupist not to let....... I think u knw after completing his regular festival of loosing every 4-4yrs
Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by softwareman(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
HzRF:
Apc are pained
When u sit and construct articles full of name callings, disrespecting the office of president just because you have freedom to do so
Trying to tell d world that GEJ has done NOTHING
But nw when u get hauled by facts u start shouting they pdp are mudslinging
I tot u will tender facts vindicating that pa dullard GMB is not a "semi illiterate jackboot " but a well learned entity
But none did I see
Gudluck to u, u are winning on media that's nice

But I see fact in ur last sentence
Just warn ur coupist not to let....... I think u knw after completing his regular festival of loosing every 4-4yrs
What is happening? Honestly most of you PDP guys have suddenly become incoherent.
I read your gibberish and it clearly shows you did not get it.
What APC did in this response is to take the moral high road leaving PDP looking like the opposition party.
It is a cruel irony of fate. THE OPPOSITION IS ACTING LIKE THE PARTY IN POWER WHILE THE PARTY IN POWER IS ACTING LIKE THE PARTY IN OPPOSITION!!

4 Likes

Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by major466(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
I sense pain in Lair Muhammed's response grin
Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by theV0ice: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
major466:
I sense pain in Lair Muhammed's response grin

Not pain my bro.....but MATURITY

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies ​PDP ​over “jackboot” Comment Against Buhari by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
To whom it may concern

TANoids now wish to be referred to as Philistines.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Begins ‘walk The Ward’ Campaign / Jonathan Re-unites With Dr Alex Ekwueme In Enugu, Saturday - Pictures / I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.