Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Best Of Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Best Of Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pictures (23134 Views)

Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie / Amazing Throwback Pictures Of Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pictures by benuejosh: 6:11am On Dec 24, 2014
Haderayo:
Davido...handsome dude
i knew it must be a lady that would say this.
Re: Best Of Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pictures by loremusto: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2014
Our bodies are made up of main types of muscle fiber slow twitch and fast twitch.Nutra Tosterone Slow twitch fibers cannot generate large bursts of power and are utilized during prolonged activity.Our bodies are made up of main types of muscle fiber: slow twitch and fast twitch. Slow twitch fibers cannot generate large bursts of power and are utilized during prolonged activity. They have a high tolerance for endurance exercise but do not have a very high potential for increased growth. Fast twitch fibers on the other hand produce large bursts of power and are utilized during short, explosive movements. They contain a large amount of mitochondria an area in the muscle cell where energy is produced and have the highest potential for increases in both size and strength. By utilizing a rep range of you will tap into these extremely responsive fibers and this will result in the greatest amount of muscle growth and strength gain possible. They have a high tolerance for endurance exercise but do not have a very high potential for increased growth. Fast twitch fibers on the other hand produce large bursts of power and are utilized during short, explosive movements. They contain a large amount of mitochondria an area in the muscle cell where energy is produced and have the highest potential for increases in both size and strength. By utilizing a rep range of you will tap into these extremely responsive fibers and this will result in the greatest amount of muscle growth and strength gain possible. http://hyperglycemiaabout.com/my-observation-about-nutra-tosterone-is-it-a-scam/
Re: Best Of Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pictures by Inkredible(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2014
Owu na bastard
Re: Best Of Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pictures by slimzy91(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2014
benuejosh:
make e b man b4?
Re: Best Of Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pictures by davidmoyes(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2014
judedwriter:

Neva even recongnised ice prince; chai! Really, get rich or die trying. Poverty na curse.
I swear
Re: Best Of Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pictures by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
So hilarious
Re: Best Of Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pictures by Haderayo(f): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
benuejosh:
i just love his dimples

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron / Mariah Carey Performing In Lagos (Pictures) / Sheila Courage Not Getting Married. Signs Endorsement Deal With Zikel Cosmetics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.