Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Make Your Apps/softwares Known To The World With Reviewdom - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Your Apps/softwares Known To The World With Reviewdom (408 Views)

GENESIS FRAMEWORK+THEMES, WORDPRESS/WEB DEVELOPMENT VIDEO TRAINING & SOFTWARES / 8 Things I Wish I’d Known When I Started As A Web Developer / Mobile Apps In Africa – How To Develop And Market Your Apps Business In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Apps/softwares Known To The World With Reviewdom by omoelu1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
Get Reviewed on Reviewdom
If you are a software developer and you
have apps that you have created
(mobile, web, desktop and just about
anything), let us know about you and
your brilliant softwares and we will be
happy to give you the exposure you
need (to grow bigger).

How to submit app/software for
review?

1. Send a complete description of the
software/app to mail @ reviewdom.com

2. Provide Reviewdom with a free trial
of the program (in case it is not free)

3. Send a link to your website (if any).

4. Do understand that ReviewDom have
the right to decline your request for
review it we feel your app is
inappropriate to be shown on our site.

NB :
Send your email with the subject
“ Submission of software for review” to
‘mail @ reviewdom.com’ .
We will be happy to hear from you.
Re: Make Your Apps/softwares Known To The World With Reviewdom by fattbabakay(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Free Education For All / Drop Your Wordpress Issues For Quick Solutions / Setting Up Your Web Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.