Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) (7662 Views)

Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. / Warranty Issues a Case Story With Mayorall / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by DRealGeesam(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Early this month i needed to import some goods from china but paying became an issue so i called Justi4jesu for help and she recommended Mayorall.
I am here to testify that there are still very reliable people on nairaland.
I dont know where mayorall lives neither have I ever met him. I dont even know what he looks like. With all these risks, i paid 1.6M to mayorall to help me do the transaction.
I am here to say i got my goods last saturday.

Why create this thread?
This is to say thank you to mayorall and justi4jesus. Despite the pressure and short notice mayor delivered.
All faithful nairalanders, pls keep the flag flying.

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
1.6 million? Was the risk worth it? Bro u get mind and God bless them for being sincere

1 Like

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by DRealGeesam(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
meetmonde:
1.6 million? Was the risk worth it? Bro u get mind and God bless them for being sincere
Amen!!!
And he only charged me N10,000 for his service. Imagine that.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by shinaf: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mayorall can never disspaoint you ........
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by roqrules04(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
I hail Oga Mayorall once again!
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by toxiflam: 12:00am On Dec 24, 2014
Since mayorall did not disappoint, his power bank also shouldn't.
For all those travelling to village way no dey get light for Christmas, u better go buy mayorall powerbank
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by OCTAVO: 12:04am On Dec 24, 2014
Lolzzzzzzz, @First I was shocked when I saw the title of your thread. cheesy
I've lost count of the number of my transactions with Mayorall.
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by ogbojuode(m): 4:59am On Dec 24, 2014
I don't know any other business he does, but he's surely one of the few sincere business guys on this forum. I bought Powerbank from him on this forum and I got it without any complain. Bravo Mayorall keep been truthful, sky is your stepping stone.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by justi4jesu(f): 5:38am On Dec 24, 2014
meetmonde:

Some people are born Sincere and their conscience is still updated. Even if its 500 million, someone that is Sincere is Sincere. And we still exist. wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by Rhemite(m): 5:50am On Dec 24, 2014
What is Good need more encouragement. Have also bought Ainol BW FROM HIM AND ALL THROUGH THE TRANSACTION PROCESS, HE WAS CALLING ME . Na me come begin vex say the call too much. I can vouch for him anytime, anyday. Planning to get the Power Bank self. MAYORALL THUMBS UP MAN. OP YOU DO WELL
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by DRealGeesam(m): 7:31am On Dec 24, 2014
shinaf:
Mayorall can never disspaoint you ........
Hmmm
Dont say so, we are humans and can only try our best. Sometimes our best is not satisfactory, but sincerity is the most important thing. Mayor is not perfect, but he is honest and he does his best to satisfy his clients.
It takes people who are grateful to say "thank you". Some people will never appreciate what u do for them cos they feel it is their right to enjoy such services. I am grateful that is why i created this thread.
I have worked with people who have no sense of gratitude before... So it is all about the client recognizing ur effort as a service provider.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by Hernadez99: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2014
Not only Mayorall,

Yemi2plus I can vouch for Him, anyday and anytime!!
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by yemi2plus(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2014
Hernadez99:
Not only Mayorall,

Yemi2plus I can vouch for Him, anyday and anytime!!

Hello Hernadez,

Thanks for your trust in me; I appreciate it.

Season Greetings!

1 Like

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by sluvy4tune(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2014
Op beleive me when I say u get liver die

1.6milion

Chai....even ordinary 100k I never fit send give person wey I never do biz with before

Mayorall u too much

Ymodulus is another guy that amazes me

Thank you all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by mayorall(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2014
DRealGeesam:
Early this month i needed to import some goods from china but paying became an issue so i called Justi4jesu for help and she recommended Mayorall.
I dont know where mayorall lives neither have I ever met him. I dont even know what he looks like. With all these risks, i paid 1.6M to mayorall to help me do the transaction.

Why create this thread?
This is to say thank you to mayorall and justi4jesus. Despite the pressure and short notice mayor delivered.

Thanks for the thread boss. Personally believed it's the blessing of God that make one rich and add no sorrow. Thanks for your business, we are still available for you at mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises.

Thanks to Aunty justi4jesu who recommended us. And my boss octavo shinaf rhemite and those I didn't mention for making the claim a verified one. Ese Adupe o. Wish you all a merry xmas. grin

4 Likes

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by AFOLABISUG: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2014
sluvy4tune:

1.6milion
Chai....even ordinary 100k I never fit send give person wey I never do biz with before

Mayorall u too much

Thank you all

Nice one Mr MayorAll. I am impressed Are you a friend to Ymodulus ??
Its good to know we have trusted nairalanders.

@Sluvy4tune

You are right

I did a business of this nature with Mr Ymodulus November this Year. I paid him 2.2 Million for a job and he delivered it perfectly well no stories.
I have never seen him before he was recommended by my colleague.

I am happy at the honest young youths we have here.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by AFOLABISUG: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2014
mayorall:

Thanks for the thread boss. Personally believed it's the blessing of God that make one rich and add no sorrow. Thanks for your business, we are still available for you at mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises.

Thanks to Aunty justi4jesu who recommended us. And my boss octavo shinaf rhemite and those I didn't mention for making the claim a verified one. Ese Adupe o. Wish you all a merry xmas. grin

If I need a power bank can you send outside Lagos? And are your banks Genuine?

I bought fake power bank some months ago.
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by Ymodulus: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2014
AFOLABISUG:

Nice one Mr MayorAll. I am impressed Are you a friend to Ymodulus ??
Its good to know we have trusted nairalanders.

@Sluvy4tune

You are right

I did a business of this nature with Mr Ymodulus November this Year. I paid him 2.2 Million for a job and he delivered it perfectly well no stories.
I have never seen him before he was recommended by my colleague.
I am happy at the honest young youths we have here.

Yes I can vouch for his power banks. The best.
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by Ymodulus: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2014
sluvy4tune:

1.6milion

Mayorall u too much

Thank you all

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by Ymodulus: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2014
Oga MayorAll

U just dei chop the money, you know wan show me the way

Please show me d way naaaa

1 Like

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by everyday: 10:35am On Dec 24, 2014
Why posting fake testimonies just to promote your business on Nairaland.This is another means of looking for cheap publicity.Paste scanned copies of receipts of payment and other documents concerning your transaction with them.

I am not saying the profile of the people you mentioned in your thread are questionable,its just that you are starting a propaganda on nairaland with all this hype.Stop it!

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by DRealGeesam(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2014
everyday:
Why posting fake testimonies just to promote your business on Nairaland.This is another means of looking for cheap publicity.Paste scanned copies of receipts of payment and other documents concerning your transaction with them.

I am not saying the profile of the people you mentioned in your thread are questionable,its just that you are starting a propaganda on nairaland with all this hype.Stop it!
Hahahaha

I wont post any pictures grin. I am so happy to start this "propaganda"(as u call it) to appreciate and encourage an honest young man.

I dont owe any prove, you dont have to believe sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by kolomax(m): 10:46am On Dec 24, 2014
everyday:

oga even though have never done business with that guy he is a trustworthy person so keep your hatred to yourself
YMODULUS
SHINAF
EPH12
those guys are cool
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by mayorall(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2014
AFOLABISUG:

If I need a power bank can you send outside Lagos? And are your banks Genuine?

I bought fake power bank some months ago.

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-t1-12000mah-full

check reviews there. We send our products nationwide.
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by everyday: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2014
DRealGeesam:

Why create this thread?

Mind you,you will be held responsible if any nairaland member loses money to any of them
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by mayorall(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2014
everyday:

I hope it's not fake my friend?. He is only showing his happiness and restored hope on online business in Nigeria. Abi I dey do borehole? gringringrin . I resemble Engineer? .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by justi4jesu(f): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2014
everyday:

Mind you,you will be held responsible if any nairaland member loses money to any of them

Relax....like i said not everyone is a scammer or insincere even if its hundreds of millions. So believe it or not. That's the truth.
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by initialize(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2014
Good guys you can always count on full here....

Nice of you to acknowledge his effort and sincerity....

Mayorall

Ymodulus

Initialize wink

Tyconcepts

Add your moniker below If u are sure...

***I dey await the Millions sef*** who's bringing it?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by DRealGeesam(m): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2014
everyday:

I share your fears sir. That is why i corrected shinaf earlier that he shld not say mayor cannot fail. I believe i never said he cant and i have said this earlier. This is just to encourage others like him and show my gratitude. Thanks for your concern sir, we need such caution.
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by Ymodulus: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
MayorAll you fall my hand.

You shouldn't have replied with screenshot. You shouldn't. Some will doubt. Even as christians belief in their Jesus Christ some still doubted him.

Abeg leave them

4 Likes

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by eph12(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
OP bia be careful o sad this your topic be make me fear na grin
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by mayorall(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ymodulus:
MayorAll you fall my hand.

You shouldn't have replied with screenshot. You shouldn't. Some will doubt. Even as christians belief in their Jesus Christ some still doubted him.

Abeg leave them

No vex padi mi. Just to clear his assertion. Your wife dey show herself for now. I just told her xmas will soon pass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / How To Get A 100% Free USA Shipping Virtual Address Via Shippyme / Nigeria Ranks Fifth Largest Insurance Market In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.