Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Northern Group Presses For Prosecution Of Buhari At ICC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Group Presses For Prosecution Of Buhari At ICC (904 Views)

Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Group Presses For Prosecution Of Buhari At ICC by Omooba77: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
A Northern socio-political group has called for the prosecution of the former military Head of State and current presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd,) at the International Criminal Court (ICC) for various allegations of crimes against humanity.The group under the umbrella of Northern Coalition for Democracy and Justice in a joint statement with The Northern Emancipation Network, Peoples United to Serve Humanity (PUSH-Africa), and Arewa Voters Assembly, Tuesday accused Buhari of being responsible for many deaths and destructions in the country.According to the statement signed by Mrssrs  Yunana Shibkau (Publicity Secretary), Ismail Ibrahim Bakori,  Jonathan Ibrahim,  Ibrahim Baba  and others, the group said it wants to hold the retired military general accountable  "for his inciting role that contributed to the aftermath of the 2011 presidential election in some parts of northern Nigeria".The group recalled that just as the results of the 2011 presidential ballot were being collated, violence erupted in most parts of northern cities claiming several lives and destruction of valuable properties.They noted that the lives and property so affected were mostly those of non-partisan innocent lower class citizens  including dozens of National Youth Service Corps members (Bauchi 12) while thousands more within the same category were displaced.Details later

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/northern-group-presses-for-prosecution-of-buhari-at-icc/197507/

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Presses For Prosecution Of Buhari At ICC by clevvermind(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
it is a nice step they have taken. buhari needs to go to jail. for shedding the blood of innocent citizens of this country.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Presses For Prosecution Of Buhari At ICC by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
clevvermind:
it is a nice step they have taken. buhari needs to go to jail. for shedding the blood of innocent citizens of this country.
how sure re we dat buhari is actually d sponsor of bh..
Re: Northern Group Presses For Prosecution Of Buhari At ICC by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
This is good but I know is sponsored
Re: Northern Group Presses For Prosecution Of Buhari At ICC by clevvermind(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
SuperMartins:
how sure re we dat buhari is actually d sponsor of bh..
so u still need a prophet to tell u that? what about the statements he made when he lost last time?
Re: Northern Group Presses For Prosecution Of Buhari At ICC by SweetJoystick(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Make una carry am go there nau, bribed fools

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Presses For Prosecution Of Buhari At ICC by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
clevvermind:
so u still need a prophet to tell u that? what about the statements he made when he lost last time?
am not and myt neva support buhari but wat if he isnt a part of d crisis altho baq then his statement fuelled d killings..
Re: Northern Group Presses For Prosecution Of Buhari At ICC by Omooba77: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
SuperMartins:
am not and myt neva support buhari but wat if he isnt a part of d crisis altho baq then his statement fuelled d killings..
Tnank God,I'm not an angry bird ......
Re: Northern Group Presses For Prosecution Of Buhari At ICC by clevvermind(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
SuperMartins:
i dnt know but i have that strong conviction within me that buhari is the one sponsoring those killings in the north. he can't be trusted especially after making that statement.
Re: Northern Group Presses For Prosecution Of Buhari At ICC by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
clevvermind:
i dnt know but i have that strong conviction within me that buhari is the one sponsoring those killings in the north. he can't be trusted especially after making that statement.
We av people sponsoring them..obviously

But smhow,i juzt feel he isnt a part of it..if he is,he shuld be ashamed of wanting power..maybe d reason he wants power myt be to right his wrong but lets keep watching..people we sense as been dangerous sometimes myt jxt end up being d harmless 1ce..
Re: Northern Group Presses For Prosecution Of Buhari At ICC by Omooba77: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
God knows the truth and the sponsorers know too.....
Re: Northern Group Presses For Prosecution Of Buhari At ICC by Blackfire(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
.. comedians

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Turai Yaradua ??? / The Only Alternative To Goodluck Jonathan! / Questions From Obasanjo To Jonathan At The Meeting In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.