Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding (19046 Views)

Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng / Pressure On Probe Of Buhari Campaign Funding Grows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by spankyflex(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Ymodulus:

Buhari's donations are made by Humble honest Nigerians WHILE GOODLUCK JONATHAN's donations are made by thieves
chai see defense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by yuzjet(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2014
Julie9093:
grin grin grin

Abi shey na lie?
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by spankyflex(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2014
phransix147:

Hediot! Don't u know? To wat benefit if its just a free-will donation? Wise up

Vote Change

SAI BUHARI
fool,quit being an hypocrite an say the truth for once.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by phransix147(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2014
spankyflex:
fool,quit being an hypocrite an say the truth for once.

Goat... Quote me again and get ur casket!
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by PointB: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2014
eye4eye:

2 Billion Naira? Are you for real?

Jona wants to use 21.7 Billion Naira bro!

All is fair in war!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by spankyflex(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2014
phransix147:

Goat... Quote me again and get ur casket!
mumu no be only casket
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by toblosky(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2014
If he likes, let he claim street beggars have been donating to his campaign, all we know is he will remain Nigerian everlasting presidential candidate, Buhari contesting for presidency since 1999 grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by makazona(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
everything Buhari does is GOOD and everything Jona does is BAD

thats what the opposition wants us to believe.init?

smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
atbu1983:
For those who want to contribute to Buhari Campain. here is the account. First Bank account number: 2026724405. Account Name: BUHARI SUPPORT ORGANISATION
Minimum contribute is hundred naira

yahoo boys on the prowl,. Trust my industrious yahoo brothers, they would make good of this opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
Please. If any Nairalander is serious about donating to the support fund:

[size=18pt]GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM THE SOURCE

NOT FROM A FUCKING NAIRALAND POST[/size]

"A fool and his money are soon parted." --proverb

ashaba:

I will definitely put in my last kobo as part of the contribution for Buhari.
nonesense:
are u for real? Or u created an account in the name of the peoples General.
erayo2GCA:
how can i contribute?
obinoral1179:
how true is this acct?
maasoap:
Where did you get this? Because I want to drop my own money too.
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by chibwike(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
MissMeiya:
Please. If any Nairalander is serious about donating to the support fund:

[size=18pt]GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM THE SOURCE

NOT FROM A FUCKING NAIRALAND POST[/size]

"A fool and his money are soon parted." --proverb

hi
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
yuzjet:
Hmmmm.... Dis funding na wa ooo!

Hungry Nigerians feeding the already belefu Politicians since 1914.

You tried troll. 100 nails I'd not a lot bike
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
tempem:

Fullstop without a sentence?
Brother, why nah?

I think on NL if you write "idiot"
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
So if eventually the contributions exceeds JONA's, he will reject it abe. Give me a break. My people have a saying : When a smart intelligent boy gathers more firewood than his peers, some will enviously say that he fetched them from the evil forest. I didn't know that 'Poverty' is a virtue. Tell Nigerians what you have for them not 'what you don't have' (money)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by Donbrig: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
Buhari must win next election, no two ways about it. God forbid thats GEJ wins, but if that happens, I will relocate my family to Ghana, because life in Hell is gonna be more conducive than life in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by mcquin(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
Numismatic:
Nairaland ls now the e-home for Apc.. So anti PDP.. Even the mods dey na Apc agents.. It's really baised and unfortunate.. Topics that glorifies Apc makes it to the front page.. Smh

Is there any good news from PDP camp ever than; we are currently the biggest economy,which you sef go think twice to reason?
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by phransix147(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
spankyflex:
mumu no be only casket

U are finished!!!
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by simpleseyi: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
Marvyx:
Am not a GEJ fan but am I the only one that think that there is something fishy about Buhari??

Yes, there are many things fishy about Buhari. He is going to make fish surplus for the common man unlike Jonathan that banned the importation of fish, turkey and others. A carton of frozen croaker fish was 5,200 naira during late Yar'Adua's regime, it is now about 12,0000 naira in the regime of the Otuoke fisherman. A bag of rice was also about 5,000 naira during late Yar'Adua's regime, it is now about 10,0000 naira in the regime of the Otuoke PhD holder. Yet Okonjo-Iwealla keeps coming to TV to give us economics statistics of high GDP, Consumer Index and other jargons. I eat fish, garri, rice e.t.c. maybe the world bank fraudster called Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla and the Otuoke fisherman eat statistics. All I want is food, security, jobs and not economics statistics.
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by salt1: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
I hope this isn't true because the amount sounds pathetic.
How will he run a whole presidential campaign with such amount?
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by omoboy08(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
FraNKAPP:
All these supporters of APC will shut up for once..huh. I could remember the time of Anambra State Governorship election which that desperate brat, Ngige won here in nairaland, then after the normal election he was nothing to write home about. APC can never win PDP ever in Nigeria, not when a person from dark region of Nigeria is representing them. #MyTake...! GEJ till 2019...!

Oga not only on NL, even in my office, na GMB den dey follow.
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by pkang: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tinubu:
Dear Buhari

Silver and Gold we have not.... But that which we have, we give to you in Abundance.

OUR VOTES ARE YOURS

Signed
The Good People Of Nigeria

copyright- ME..... This quote shall not be reproduced without my written permission first sought and obtained.

When did Buhari authorized his supporters to pay this money.
Only to come on air to say Nigerians which Nigerians, Buhari plays like a fool.
He should use the money to donate those affected by blast in Bauchi if he is the saint he claims.
He is not yet the President he has started lies already n what if he becomes the President, he will sell Nigeria.
Buhari which states contributes the most and least and who were in charge of this collection because I have never had u ordered for this.
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by kolaaderin: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
atbu1983:
For those who want to contribute to Buhari Campain. here is the account. First Bank account number: 2026724405. Account Name: BUHARI SUPPORT ORGANISATION
Minimum contribute is hundred naira

God bless you, i have just made my own contribution towards my president. With GOD via BUHARI i believe this country will move forward.
Its a course we all must fight, to u all supporters of this movement no amount is too small for the General now, for we all have seen how the cabals has contributed Billions to enslave the masses for another 4 years agony.

Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by HirstMOG(m): 7:12am On Dec 25, 2014
cannonnier:

No I'm not. But I got the a/c from a reliable source(whom you don't need to know).
And by the way. Mr. El-rufai posted it on his twitter page, and also other reliable NLder posted the same a/c number.

What did they tell us in the news? I have no idea what you are talking about.

"" Mr. El-rufai posted it on his twitter page""
Meaning whatever he says is the truth? My brother these are just political strategies. Are you trying to tell me that all those acting political office holders who are supporting his course are not contributing anything to his campaign or what? My brother all na political strategy, that account is already running in billions don't be deceived ok!! Merry xmas!!
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by HirstMOG(m): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2014
Donbrig:
Buhari must win next election, no two ways about it. God forbid thats GEJ wins, but if that happens, I will relocate my family to Ghana, because life in Hell is gonna be more conducive than life in Nigeria.

Why going to Ghana since Hell will be more conducive?? Lolz!!
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by cannonnier(m): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2014
HirstMOG:

"" Mr. El-rufai posted it on his twitter page""
Meaning whatever he says is the truth? My brother these are just political strategies. Are you trying to tell me that all those acting political office holders who are supporting his course are not contributing anything to his campaign or what? My brother all na political strategy, that account is already running in billions don't be deceived ok!! Merry xmas!!

Believe what you want to believe. undecided

Marry you.
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by hero31x(m): 2:47am On Jan 10, 2015
tempem:

Fullstop without a sentence?
Brother, why nah?

Space booking only
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by Okay1234(f): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
phransix147:
Always trailing the blaze, dats how campaign funds are raised not arm twisting ppl and they can't say no because they wanna be noticed and gain favor from u.

Sai Buhari
Alright, noted. How market Bros?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by Chidexter(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Okay1234:

Alright, noted. How market Bros?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by Okay1234(f): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
kolaaderin:

God bless you, i have just made my own contribution towards my president. With GOD via BUHARI i believe this country will move forward.
Its a course we all must fight, to u all supporters of this movement no amount is too small for the General now, for we all have seen how the cabals has contributed Billions to enslave the masses for another 4 years agony.
How market boss?
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by Okay1234(f): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Donbrig:
Boss man, how market?
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by Okay1234(f): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
nonesense:
This is the right man we need for changes!!!
SAI BUHARI 2015
I believe you sir. How market?
Re: Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding by Okay1234(f): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
januzaj:
with God everything is possible.......44m ll defeat 21b
Done. But how market now boss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eastern Consultative Assembly Elects Nnamdi Kanu As New Leader / Kashamu’s Supporters Dare PDP, Organise Rally For Aspirants / Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.