Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again (4779 Views)

VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) / NRC Successfully Connects Ph-enugu Rail Line, Train Move 1st Time In 12 Years / Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by G12(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2014
GEJ has done another one again. This GEJ sef. Don't you know Nigerians are not used to these kind of development. This one that you are just transforming the country,continue sha, diaris God o.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by Collynzo22: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by Plus10(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2014
Nigeria shall be great again!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by chesterlee(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2014
Plus10:
Nigeria shall be great again!
Nigeria is already great...By the grace of God, GEJ will make it greater!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by HzRF(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2014
EbuGeneral:
why now? why on the eve of 2015? our gullible politicians deceiving gullible citizens. what is the state of Enugu/Aba/portharcourt carriage way? all these happen when a clueless fisherman heads the affairs of our country. GMB2015
Una brain don drain
I tot GEJ didn't do anything

5 Likes

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by otokx(m): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2014
Congrats if true; we will be needing specifics, what is the fare for a passenger in the air conditioned coach and how long is the journey?
Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 24, 2014
GEJ is really trying his best to fix this great country that was spoilt, and destroyed by buhari using coup d'etat..
And we shall get there soon.
Never again will a bloody terrorist and coup plotter get the chance to take this My Beautiful Naija backward.

GEJ TILL 2019

7 Likes

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by HzRF(m): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2014
IGBOSON1:
Don't know why they always like starting these train services with an annoying one or two trains per week!......What impact would that make for heavens sake!? Didn't they know all these years they were doing the work that they'll need more stock and staff to run a decent -at least- twice a day service!?
Una get problems
All this country u would ditch Nigeria for did they achieved their status in transportation in 10yrs
Upon hw haters have plagued his administration with BH
His focus hasn't derailed by the more projects are been commissioned u nd ur likes will be shamed

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by chesterlee(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2014
This great achievement should be on the Front page... If na GMB or Osinbanjo news e go dey there... Super Mods activate!
Cc Seun, Ngwakwe

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by kingofpool: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2014
Last month while i was travelling to owerri from ebonyi mehn i saw two train on motion at mile 2, gej is getting it right and haters are hating

7 Likes

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by Dbboy(m): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2014
I will vote for this man GEJ God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by eightsin(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2014
Laudable achievement! Little by little we will surely get there. I believe

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by omokidew: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2014
Dont be deceived by the OP.. Heres the real image. Its a bloody locomotive

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by oshyno(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2014
Walahi I was around when the train passed beside my house. See speed !!. I think they were test running it.

The train looks ok but not new or shud I say morden. I hope it has AC and some shayo inside cuz daz d only thing that will make me forgo ABC bus or PEACE Mass transit to the train.

GEJ has my vote.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2014
omokidew:

thats the first one that run from lagos through kano, ...dumb head

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by omokidew: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2014
You're a liar .. This picture was taken during the commissioning. I have about 8 pictures from the opening.
donnypool:

thats the first one that run from lagos through kano, ...dumb head
Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by HzRF(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2014
jom28gy:
Some how oga jona is trying
God bless you
Itz natural to have favor 1 person over another
But when you see facts let's face it
Instead of trying to rubbish the facts
GEJ is trying his best of course he is not perfect Unlike the way APC have been picturing their buahri

Let them keep hating, u have shamed them not on paper like their propaganda but in reality
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by otokx(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2014
omokidew:
You're a liar .. This picture was taken during the commissioning. I have about 8 pictures from the opening.

Where is the location of the station in Port Harcourt?
Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2014
omokidew:

send me commissioning of lagos -kano
Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by optimistcandyboy(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2014
okay
Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by shakaTheZulu: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2014
BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Gej till 2019
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Berem berem berem berem berem

Will you do for me Xmas with a puccccy and a dogggggy style
Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by 100Cents: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Na small small. Let them even start from somewhere and improve or grow later. I think the problem is inadequate funds. Although corruption is part of it but bottom line is that we need to a grow revenue base of this country massively.

Good development. I've been in Enugu since 1998 but I've not seen any moving thing called train. However, Courtesy of fresh air I will now see and even board trains in my Coal city southeast Nigeria.

Meanwhile, God punish the past leaders, including Bokobuhari, who supervised the destruction of our railways in the first place.

It was around 1991 I last entered trains from Enugu to Aba...

God bless GEJ. .

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by chudionu58(f): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2014
100Cents:

It was around 1991 I last entered trains from Enugu to Aba...

God bless GEJ. .
Enugu to Umuahia is how many hours abeg
Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by 100Cents: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2014
chudionu58:
Enugu to Umuahia is how many hours abeg

Shouldn't exceed 1hr 20 mins... No traffic gridlocks, just the usual stoppings at stations..
Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by PointB: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2014
Good work. This is change we can see.

GEJ till 2019!!

I know there is one loser who is fantasying on how to stabilize world oil price and secure our economy with the armed forces. lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by PointB: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2014
omokidew:

Let it be.

If there is a locomotive train where there was none before, it is still called progress!

A living dog is better than a dead lion! - Bible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
chesterlee:

Very Laudable. This would go a long way in reducing the traffic issues we normally experience in road transportation. Kudos to GEJ
considering the cost and d amount of load train could haul. broz JONNA do dis!!! I hail him, though i wan GMB to mount d chair.
Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by EbuGeneral(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

So the govt should sit idle and do nothing just because election is at hand and you want your paymaster to win? Do you even wish your country well or you just want your tribesman as president?

But Oga am not from the north, am not a Muslim and am not being subjective. The fact is that your clueless one GEJ did nothing for Nigeria. For your information, am from the south east and I don't vote sentiment.
Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by tit(f): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2014
EbuGeneral:

But Oga am not from the north, am not a Muslim and am not being subjective. The fact is that your clueless one GEJ did nothing for Nigeria. For your information, am from the south east and I don't vote sentiment.

you no know better thing.
i no call you fool ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by EbuGeneral(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
tit:

you no know better thing.
i no call you fool ooo.

ewu
Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by adeleye83(m): 9:41pm On May 29, 2016
tomakint:

Mediocre projects you call it? shocked We are talking about a project that has gone moribund for more than 2 decades and now back to full fledged operation. O ya can you trek from PH-Enugu? Answer me please...

This is a project started by Obasanjo and it was innogorated by OBJ not GEJ. GEJ only bought more train coaches. Proof me wrong. There's nothing he did other than buying more coaches. It has slow as ever. We need light train not this crab.
Re: Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:25pm On May 29, 2016
GEJ's HISTORICAL ACHIEVEMENT . TRAIN PASSING THROUGH MY COMMUNITY NOV 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osibanjo Was Tinubu Errand Boy When Obi Was Governor / N30,000 Minimum Wage: Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya Constitutes Negotiation Committee / Tinubu Is Gradually Developing Partial Stroke. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.