Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party (24173 Views)

Iyabo Ojo At The Beach In Florida (pics) / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter's 15th Birthday Party / Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by silverdam(m): 1:39am On Dec 24, 2014
Nollywood actress, fab mum of two and tattoo lover, Iyabo Ojo celebrated her 37th birthday on Sunday and for her day she had quite a number of her colleagues in attendance.
Desmond Elliot, Sexy Steel, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, Doris Simeon,
Ayo Adesanya, 9ice and many more were spotted at the colourful
event.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/12/five-cakes-shimmering-dresses-and.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by silverdam(m): 1:43am On Dec 24, 2014
More here...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by silverdam(m): 1:44am On Dec 24, 2014
Iyabo Omo and kids in last picture...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by kayalla(f): 1:47am On Dec 24, 2014
all these na for birthday party? hmm is good

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by Beesluv: 5:35am On Dec 24, 2014
Happy birthday to her
Nice cakes, making me salivate.

How come I wasn't invited?

That her daughter looks so biuriful just like her grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by teemanbastos(m): 7:04am On Dec 24, 2014
abeg no b dix 1 dy du me jawe..
Na dis policeman no lemme go sinz morning o..

14 Likes

Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by nollyway(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2014
Nice one...
its part of the xmas celebration. ..
Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by Drsmith01(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2014
Space booked
Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by yuzjet(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2014
Lo♡e the cake! HBD to her.
Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by GISTForum: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2014
Happy birthday babe
Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2014
Good for her,but we don't know her here in Spain

Joke apart lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by englishmart(m): 7:14am On Dec 24, 2014
wow! This is awesome and expensive indeed.
But wait a minute. Who is she?
Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 24, 2014
Who is she??
Whenni saw iyabo ojo, I actually thought it was obansanjos daugther (iyabo ojo nee obasanjo)

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by natureblack(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2014
Classy and expensive

All I see is pictures of random peeps in front of cakes undecided....

Not seen nothing expensive yet

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by Medunah: 7:15am On Dec 24, 2014
HBD to her
Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by englishmart(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2014
our celebs are always in their 30s
Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by thiefnubu(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2014
angry fake hair, fake eyelashes, football age, possibly fake bumbums and massive push-up bras.... Horrible display of human parts.

Viewer discretion should have been advised

Looks more like a gathering of witches to meundecided

10 Likes

Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by PerfumeRepublik: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2014
yuzjet:

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by PerfumeRepublik: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2014
yuzjet:
yea beautiful cake
Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by mikky4all(m): 7:16am On Dec 24, 2014
Wetin concern me.......... Anyway GMB 2015. I want original fresh air

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by Pillars1(m): 7:16am On Dec 24, 2014
Good Happy birthday
Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by bynat(f): 7:16am On Dec 24, 2014
Apy beadea mama
Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by Euroclydon(m): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2014
Beesluv:
Happy birthday to her
Nice cakes, making me salivate.

How come I wasn't invited?

That her daughter looks so biuriful just like her grin

Na lie...she fine pass her daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by Firefire(m): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2014
Government should ban all this useless and extravagant personal spending.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 24, 2014
her facial ecpression in the first pic tho grin

in her mind she be like why plenty people come na this cake no go do me o lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by Noreply: 7:20am On Dec 24, 2014
Oa
Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by phransix147(m): 7:23am On Dec 24, 2014
shocked so honorable 9ce still dey attend functions? If I were him, studio would be my home lemme try recoup wat I lost...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by yuzjet(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:
yea beautiful cake

The colour combination made it look more attractive!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2014
So many cakes,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korede Bello Celebrates 20th Birthday Today #leapyearbaby / Eid-Mubarak: Mide Martins Shares Family Photo / Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.