Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,211 members, 7,846,019 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Tinubu Not Copying Fayose With Any Stomach Infrastructure Programme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not Copying Fayose With Any Stomach Infrastructure Programme (491 Views)

Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons / Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere / Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Not Copying Fayose With Any Stomach Infrastructure Programme by Nwoguphillip: 3:30am On Dec 24, 2014
How can the Jargaban Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu be copying Fayose. Is it today that his foundation has been helping the poor , feeding the hungry ,educating the masses through scholarship funds etc. Asiwaju is no longer a politician seeking office or relevance . He is the father of Nigerians , statesman, leader and grand crusader ,bastion of hope for all . He has been going out like this for years at every season muslim Christian celebration to give his goodwill message and gifts. I think the press are always sensationalising their headlines just to sell papers . Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has been done great harm by this headline and the reporter should retract the headline. Fayose is an opportunist who has taken advantage of the people's situation and mocking them by uttering that term or coining that phrase . He actually is also mocking hardwork public works and environmental reconstruction as unnecessary compared to feeding the people. Asiwaju believes both can be achieved simultaneously and the term stomach infrastructure is derogatory anti-people and unprogressive.
Re: Tinubu Not Copying Fayose With Any Stomach Infrastructure Programme by OtunbaJega: 3:44am On Dec 24, 2014
Ok
Re: Tinubu Not Copying Fayose With Any Stomach Infrastructure Programme by rayblast(m): 3:52am On Dec 24, 2014
Abeg o.What is dis stomach infastructure i hear about?Jus one meal for a year?abi people wey dey for Ekiti wan argue wit mi?4small cups of peak milk tin and agric chicken of 5weeks?I can not fit eat dat kind chicken. chicken wey him suppose still keep maybe make him share am for valentine e cum dey give am out nw and d most annoying tin is dat people excahnge punches jus to get dis tins.Naija ina za mu je ? Naija nibo ni an lo ? Naija which way ? Abeg d igbos make una finish am for mi . I rest my case!!!
Re: Tinubu Not Copying Fayose With Any Stomach Infrastructure Programme by faladeSM1132(m): 5:48am On Dec 24, 2014
just less than 3,months government and you're abusing Fayose but majority Ekiti are praising him ; God will not forgive all you idiotic people talking nonsence about him; HE PROMISED TO SERVE AND HE IS DOING IT

NB: I'm one of A P C but let be frank
Fayose is a good politician that cares for common people
Re: Tinubu Not Copying Fayose With Any Stomach Infrastructure Programme by Babacele: 5:50am On Dec 24, 2014
who is fayose? mcheeeeew! Tinubu ,the guardian archangel of Nigerian democracy is just being jealoused by the dark forces that are fast loosing their grip on Nigeria. Between Tinubu's foundation of several years n a stupid stomach philosophy of yesterday, who is copying who? The guy looks for every opportunity to deny his inferiority complex.
Re: Tinubu Not Copying Fayose With Any Stomach Infrastructure Programme by temitemi1(m): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2014
The jaguda that u are calling jarganba... Fayose is d man of the pple, a grass root politician.

(1) (Reply)

A Delusional Change. / Buhari’s Twitter Followers Already Over Half Of Jonathan’s Own Created 4 Yrs Ago / 2015: Obasanjo’s Gambit: The Agenda For Interim Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.