Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,335 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Mckinsey Recruiting Young Leaders Programme Fellow - Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mckinsey Recruiting Young Leaders Programme Fellow - Lagos (2847 Views)

World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) / Northgate Consult Is Recruiting Young Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mckinsey Recruiting Young Leaders Programme Fellow - Lagos by hardworkpays(m): 3:34am On Dec 24, 2014
The Young Leaders Programme (YLP) is a programme that develops exceptional young local African talent into real leaders. At the end of the programme, high-performing Fellows will receive an offer to join McKinsey as a full-time consultant.

Detailed Description

Submit your application the application deadline specified for your particular university below (prospective start date is 1 August 2014).

Be sure to select Lagos as your office preference and YLP Fellow as the job title you are applying for.

In order for us to review your application you must attach the following to your online application:

Your current CV

Copies of your academic transcripts to date and your final year of high school results

Completed leadership questionnaire (if you do not have this document kindly email lgs -recruiting@mckinsey.com )

Application Deadline Dates:

Friday, 25th of April 2014 - University of Ibadan (CLOSED)

Sunday, 18th of May - University of Lagos (CLOSED)

Monday, 26th of May - Obafemi Awolowo University (OPEN)

Desired Skills

Suitable participants will have:

An academic degree (all disciplines accepted)

Two years or less of continuous work experience in any industry

Great potential in leadership, problem solving and entrepreneurial drive.

APPLY HERE: http://www.hireanigerian.com/?page_id=14&job_board=/view/young-leaders-programme-fellow-lagos/
Re: Mckinsey Recruiting Young Leaders Programme Fellow - Lagos by hardworkpays(m): 3:36am On Dec 24, 2014
I think the application is only currently open to student and recent graduate of OAU. sorry I saw this opportunity late, to those that can still apply please do.
Re: Mckinsey Recruiting Young Leaders Programme Fellow - Lagos by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 26, 2014
hardworkpays:
I think the application is only currently open to student and recent graduate of OAU. sorry I saw this opportunity late, to those that can still apply please do.

hi, i am a recent graduate of oau, bt i dnt undastnd wat it entails. Cn u pls shed some light on it. Tanks

1 Like

Re: Mckinsey Recruiting Young Leaders Programme Fellow - Lagos by hardworkpays(m): 6:31am On Dec 26, 2014
DamiEsan:

hi, i am a recent graduate of oau, bt i dnt undastnd wat it entails. Cn u pls shed some light on it. Tanks
follow the link , read the instruction before applying. Its an internship program that could lead to full time employment with Mckinsey. Good luck!
Re: Mckinsey Recruiting Young Leaders Programme Fellow - Lagos by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2014
hardworkpays:

follow the link , read the instruction before applying. Its an internship program that could lead to full time employment with Mckinsey. Good luck!

Thanks...should it be my transcript for part1-final year, or final year only..and pls any idea when the deadline will be?
Re: Mckinsey Recruiting Young Leaders Programme Fellow - Lagos by hardworkpays(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
DamiEsan:

Thanks...should it be my transcript for part1-final year, or final year only..and pls any idea when the deadline will be?
all transcript from first year to final year.

(1) (Reply)

NIS Recruitment / GOD Has Done It! / Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.