Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story (28978 Views)

FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by zicky(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
derespect:
Thank God I attended a well recognised institution. #teamfederalinstitution#
you be better mumu, mouau is one of the 3 federal university of agriculture in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by butanep(m): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
This same tragedy happen to one of my closest friend in camp... She participated in the Miss NYSC beauty pargent. I was shocked when I was coming from parade ground one evening, I saw her crying helplessly... what happened my dear. I was decamped she said. I couldn't hold myself as tears roll down from my eyes unconsciously. I later got the full story that her said school lost accreditation.

I so much felt her pains, it was like a drama to me but the reality was just too close to me. After all the camp activities, she was asked to return all the kits & return home.

Brother I understand how you feel, because it happened to my very close girlfriend in camp in my own naked eyes. Just be strong brother, believe it will turn out to favour you and hope in God that the issue will be resolve in no distant time. I know it's devastating, but you have to take heart and continue with what you can lay on hand on before it is finally resolved.
Take heart brother. It is well... God bless your hustle.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by xammyx(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
derespect:

Shame on u for posting such inhuman comment. I wonder how old u are. sad sad :- undecided
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by vivaciouzz(f): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
Feeling so sad..dis guy is a 1st class graduate..very intelligent n smart..heard abt d non accreditation but didn't know it will end like dis..U U shall go bk n serve ur fatherland very soon..while Edeoga is busy extorting money from us
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by zicky(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
bxboss:
bright can't believe u r a nairalander wetin de sup na haba a 1st class student 4 d@ matter pls Edeoga must here this, it is dishertening 2 know d@ after 4yrs in Egypt (MOUAU) them come de yan dust wetin be our hope us when de engineering.
Ugo 500l Comp Engr
Engineering don't have problem with accreditation, cabfm had always been having this same problem coming up, I don't know Why mouau had refuse to do anything about it. Currently serving mouau civil engineering
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Justcash(m): 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
Op, don't be demoralized. Be strong and strive to move on. The same thing happened to me more than ten years ago. I was thoroughly embarrassed and mocked by some of my NYSC colleagues. For some reasons, they saw me as a threat due to my charisma, outspokenness and cash loadedness. Yeah, I got the ladies and attention more, not my fault though. my Zonal Inspector (Zed Aii) publicly humiliated me just because the course that I did in Nigeria lost accreditation. That was the day I lost hope in my country.

At first I was devastated, but I moved on. I just left Nigeria quickly, which I swore not to do in the past even though I had the means, and took another citizenship (dual though). Within 5 years, I got my PhD. Now, some of my colleagues that laughed at me and completed their NYSC have applied to work in my company (most them are not aware).

I plan to go into politics one day and I'm targeting the educational sector. The St-upid NUC and educational sector needs serious deliverance.

Don't give up, just go back to the drawing board, examine your options and do what you have to do. If you have to wait to be mobilized, then wait. If you can't, move on to other endeavors that does not require NYSC certificate. Atleast, until you are qualified for an exemption letter.

Most importantly, DON'T GIVE UP!

2 Likes

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
kommiejewel:
Oloriburuku, the guy is a first class student. Olodo....Mtchew! angry

Oloriburuku on your father angry angry angry

I have said what I have said. If it pain you, chop rat shyt cheesy
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by toprealman: 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
It is for a reason bro, be strong.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Walexsammy(m): 12:11am On Dec 26, 2014
derespect:
lols, funny u...this same skul is a federal skul jst incase u dnt know because I jst graduated there. Even a gal in my lodge was also a victim. @OP I think u should go to the registra's office to lay ur complain, cuz I was there 2weeks ago to collect my certificate when someone came to report same thing. Seems they told her she should re-mobilise for the next batch. I think b4 then, those courses must have been accredited
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by guiddoti: 12:47am On Dec 26, 2014
cutebright:
THIS IS THE LETTER FROM NYSC AUTHENTICATING MY STORY
Sorry guy, nothing you can do for now. your school caused the whole problem.I dont know when Nigerian universities will grow.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 26, 2014
sawdust:
some of you are just too desperate that u dnt even check for accreditation b4 goin for a particular course
I promise u, its not as if u will automatically go with batch A,but u will go with dem only if ur course gets the accreditation before den...

Sorry there's notin I can do for you..
Next please

ITK... smh... when dem introduce this system,perhaps, u no write jamb it is not their responsibility to display accredated course?..

Anybody, i repeat anyone who makes mockery of this OP suitation, you shall experience the same even worse...
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 26, 2014
Abia state is rotten and corruption-laddened.Michael Opara is a federal Uni for Christ sake but T.A Orji (i'm sorry but this is a more politically motivated problem than the school's negligence) is a wimp.I feel your pain bro and that of your colleagues.There's not much you can do except pray and hope the school acts as soon as possible not just putting out memos saying u'll be mobilised come Batch A 2015.Nysc on their on part no get chill at all.How dem go pack una come out that time of the night?
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Neplusultra(f): 6:00am On Dec 26, 2014
ellapius:
what kind of selfish statement is this.dont u have a heart and u re the first to comment. SHW
Tnk u! Deswe r d kind of Nigerians dat want change.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 26, 2014
Ezechinwa:

ITK... smh... when dem introduce this system,perhaps, u no write jamb it is not their responsibility to display accredated course?..

Anybody, i repeat anyone who makes mockery of this OP suitation, you shall experience the same even worse...

sorry to disappoint you Bro......
I was very careful in choosin 7yrs ago
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by portable86(f): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2014
derespect:
Your sleeping on a biyclce mou is a federal school
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2014
cutebright:
I DEEPLY APPRECIATE U ALL FOR YOUR CONCERN.REPORTS REACHING ME HAVE IT THAT NUC WILL BE COMING FOR RESOURCE VERIFICATION BY JANUARY........PLS FOR THOSE THAT HV IDEA OF THIS NUC STUFF.....WHAT DOES IT IMPLY?
FOR YOUR INFO.... MY SCHOOL IS A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY........
I WAS JUST A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE

Hey, bright, don't worry k! Cos I know school will rectify it! Moreover, you are not the only one involved, so do not say that you are a victim of circumstances! Its well! Its just one of those things!
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by jackpot(f): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2014
Queennelly, come and see oh
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by arshavineering(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2014
MOUAU my alma mata....Hyper Anyanw Bright don't worry all will be sorted out in due course ..just look at it from the brighter view point. ..'A blessing in disguise'...Merry Christmas and a Productive New year I wish you.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by meforyou1(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2014
pyyxxaro:
The Devil is a Liar

I would give u my khaki

Schools in the E.......always have this problem , never heard of such in the W............

#RunningToSambisaBcosAmAboutToBeAttacked#

Ur fada, Yoruba lunatic
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by vital94(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2014
it is well dear,u must serve your father land,maybe God dont want u to serve nw reason best known to him,just ve patience.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by jackpot(f): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2014
Donfox2:
Your school I think have been in a haste to run courses they are not equiped to run . I remember your faculty of veterinary medicine having similar issues. In fact the veterinary council of nigeria refused to recognise your school exams and results and had to set independent exams for your students to write. Its really unfortunate but.....the institution is trying too hard to be an ostrich eclven when it has space for broilers only.
meanie
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by free2ryhme: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2014
franciskaine:
sir! everything is wrong, you can express those kill joy words euphemistically.

pardon me are you learning how to talk and test your prowess in the English language

was it hard for you in secondary school
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by zicky(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2014
So Mouau graduate n undergraduate plenty for nairaland like dis
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by pyyxxaro: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2014
meforyou1:
Ur fada, Yoruba lunatic

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
See this lizard de won stroke my papa
My papa wen de yankee de soft for Xmas n new year

I see your papa ytday morning , dem de beat am say e tif person fowl grin , abeg try go bail am

Btw am not Yoruba /Igbo
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Kirinwa: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
Op you no reason am before you choke head? How on earth a University of Agriculture wan read banking or law.

Okay am going to FUT minna, a school of Technology to read Medicine and surgery.

Get a lawyer and sue your school.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by ExperTrait(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
derespect:
if u dnt knw wot to say, y nt jst shut ur mouth up...so his skul is LG uni abi??

1 Like

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Japkelly(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
Your true life story is in deed a sad one but all hope is not lost To God be the glory u are alive. this might be a blessing to someone, somewhere. This is not the first time this department is deploying or mobilizing corp members, but a day begins a story. You never can tell the end of your one yr story. Mr Bright you are going about this the wrong way. You have better ways of achieving this and not necessarily the media. Some of the affected students met the VC sometime last month and efforts have been made, to which am sure about. How much powers do u have to fight the Federal Government ( MOUAU)? Pls take it easy. You might end up winning a lost battle. wink
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by jackpot(f): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
Japkelly:
Your true life story is in deed a sad one but all hope is not lost To God be the glory u are alive. this might be a blessing to someone, somewhere. This is not the first time this department is deploying or mobilizing corp members, but a day begins a story. You never can tell the end of your one yr story. Mr Bright you are going about this the wrong way. You have better ways of achieving this and not necessarily the media. Some of the affected students met the VC sometime last month and efforts have been made, to which am sure about. How much powers do u have to fight the Federal Government ( MOUAU)? Pls take it easy. You might end up winning a lost battle. wink
how possible, if I may ask?
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
jackpot:
Queennelly, come and see oh

Jackpot am here.
I rep MOUAU
I pray they rectify the problem
Accounting COLMAS 300L

#i no fit shout
see as mouau full for nairaland
abeg make I go hide

Bright. No worry .... e go better ...diarias God oooooooo
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by zicky(m): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Kirinwa:
Op you no reason am before you choke head? How on earth a University of Agriculture wan read banking or law.

Okay am going to FUT minna, a school of Technology to read Medicine and surgery.

Get a lawyer and sue your school.
the courses you mention are offered in all the fed.univ of agriculture, just like you have biochem in Fut
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by ifyonuoha(m): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2014
@kirinwa .....How come a FUT does agric courses?....even doing courses that is not technological?.....you should use ur senses very well....and if ur are judging MOUAU by the type of uni it is, as in agric uni,...then wat will u call unis lik OAU,UNiLAG,UI, that do courses lik engineering beta dat all these technological unis....and it amazed me to see that a federal university of Agriculture...FUNAAB...abeokuta topped FUTO and FUTA in this years NUC university rank.....so stop criticizing this post and its poster because he is from an agric university....and very soon, by d tym naija oil will finish and naija will b runnin bac to agriculture, all this agric unis will begin to top... I rep MOUAU....CEET....Civil engineering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG / NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses / Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.