Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,838 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri (7365 Views)

Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Salla Celebration: Police In Yobe Restricts Vehicular Movement / Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by Akon419(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2014
SuperMartins:
You make too much noise abt jonathan..d insecurity only happens in d north and thats cos d northern elders dnt wana solve it so it can be used against jonathan during election..
don't mind that idiot

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by Akon419(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2014
SuperMartins:
You make too much noise abt jonathan..d insecurity only happens in d north and thats cos d northern elders dnt wana solve it so it can be used against jonathan during election..
don't mind that idi0t

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by muraj1(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2014
SuperMartins:

Is it the duty of the northern elders or the federal government to solve insecurity problems in Nigeria?
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by Akon419(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2014
herald9:

Are you sure? Or they're just helpless like everyone else...
you should have ask yourself why other southern state are not helpless too. You became helpless simple because the president is not from the north

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2014
dhammyg:

FOR GOATwink

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Penart:

what is this??

It's G for GOAT or GUINEA-FOWL. grin

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by englishmart(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2014
papiforreal:

bros i don cath you again... You think igbos can leave north... They'd rather got killed there than return to east.
lol . So na only igbos be Christians abi?

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by herald9: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2014
Akon419:
you should have ask yourself why other southern state are not helpless too. You became helpless simple because the president is not from the north

Lolz we don't have insurgency here Na...
And you're wrong on this your assertion...Jonathan is the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria... Not of southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by herald9: 9:20am On Dec 24, 2014
SuperMartins:
i doubt cos if u notice,the northern leaders avnt had any major coming-togeda to find a way out..they re all blaming others for issues ravaging their territories..
I hope they realise all this and help themselves because na people when dey die everyday suppose vote buhari

Lolz... SuperMouth!

Guess you're a TANoid
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 24, 2014
herald9:

Lolz... SuperMart!

Guess you're a TANoid
lmaoo..Nah,only a supporter of Jona..no other initials added..
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by kenock: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2014
As far as northern governors are concerned boko ia part of their belief, just browse JIHAD, I shiverd when I read about this act called holy war, in other words a killing of non supporters that is holy before god, read the indept of it and see more reasons they can't come against it, rather they will perish.
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2014
englishmart:
what are Christians still doing there?
they cant leave their original home and bcome homeless in another state nau..
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by herald9: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2014
SuperMartins:
lmaoo..Nah,only a supporter of Jona..no other initials added..

I seegrin

But as far as Nigeria is concerned... there must be a TAN to every Jona... Or it's another person entirely...

So whether you like it or not ...you're a TANoidgrin
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2014
herald9:

I seegrin

But as far as Nigeria is concerned... there must be a TAN to every Jona... Or it's another person entirely...

So whether you like it or not ...you're a TANoidgrin
ok then..u jxt want me to accept being a Tan's man..As long as it is a positive group to make people undastand d success of jona ,then i accept halfway..
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by osazee12(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2014
They are just postponing the inevitable
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by englishmart(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2014
SuperMartins:
they cant leave their original home and homeless in another state nau..
you mean there are Christian indigens in borno state?
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by herald9: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2014
SuperMartins:
ok then..u jxt want me to accept being a Tan's man..As long as it is a positive group to make people undastand d success of jona ,then i accept halfway..

Success ke...please don't go there...
If I support him it's because I know his strength and weakness... what he can do and what he can't.

Unlike Buhari who I know nothing about except his promises.
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by DrObum(m): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2014
englishmart:
How do you mean?
You expect them to pack and leave their state or aren't you aware that 40%- 50% of the indigenous people there are Christians?
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2014
englishmart:
you mean there are Christian indigens in borno state?
U jxt edit my post come make me blike buhari undecided

Anyways..Definitely,every muslim or northern state has got christains just that they re d minority..
Jxt like in christain States where u still av small groups muslim/hausa-fulani
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2014
herald9:

Success ke...please don't go there...
If I support him it's because I know his strength and weakness... what he can do and what he can't.

Unlike Buhari who I know nothing about except his promises.
Shuoo..the man don try now..na jxt this insecurity and power be d major flaws..Lets be honest, na dis insurgency make d man no focus..
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by 1stola: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2014
Chai!
This country with JONADAFTT is cursed.
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by Shollay20(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by herald9: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2014
SuperMartins:
Shuoo..the man don try now..na jxt this insecurity and power be d major flaws..Lets be honest, na dis insurgency make d man no focus..

This is what could've been used to determine his strength,thus earning him respect.
The strength of a leader is measured on how he's able to control situations with the amount of power entrusted on him.

Since he's failed... there's no two ways about it.
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2014
oya na......strictly on Donkeyl
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by maylisa(f): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2014
englishmart:
don't u knw that most of the part they are fighting are Christian dominated area. In maiduguri they mixed.
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2014
donmalcolm21:
When was the last time northern elders or traditional rulers brainstorm about the iissues of boko haram. Why are xtians still in Somalia sorry Maiduguri?
in that Somalia sorry maiduguri , did Buhari one day condemned the boko haram sect. ........
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2014
muraj1:

Is it the duty of the northern elders or the federal government to solve insecurity problems in Nigeria?
how old are you. ......or if you married and eventually at night your wife did not allow you to enter inside her private things then you will go to federal government
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by sparkleRed(f): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2014
owellej:

Oga are u frm Nigeria or Niger? U talk like one of these illegal immigrants
My broda I tot I was d only one who noticed it

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by Wisdytech(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2014
REWARD SEASON: Win free 3 months Music promotions worth over N40,000, valid till 31st January 2015.@ www.nairaland.com/2058541/seasons-reward-up-coming-music
Re: Christmas: Vehicular Movement Banned In Maiduguri by aventura: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2014
SuperMartins:

leave that fool he's looking for likes

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vandalism Worsen Grid Collapse As Gas Shortage Slashes Power Supply / Olamide Takes Shot At President Goodluck Jonathan / Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.