Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. (60880 Views)

Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2016/2017 Admission Process / Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba 2012/2013 New And Pre Degree / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko: Post Ume Date Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by leksbore(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
aw much is fresher's school fees?this year
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by mohjisolah(f): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pls is de list part of d list dat came out?
because I heard dat it was only four student dat was admitted as a de student in accounting dept
Pls reply asap
Thanks.
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by Sssage(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2015
mohjisolah:
Pls is de list part of d list dat came out?
because I heard dat it was only four student dat was admitted as a de student in accounting dept
Pls reply asap
Thanks.

It out!
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by olujameso: 3:12am On Nov 16, 2015
All the D E student sh check for admission at AAUA website. The result has been released
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by ayophil25(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
olujameso:
All the D E student sh check for admission at AAUA website. The result has been released

Pls how do I check it

Av been offered admission,

So wats next
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by Seunannointing: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Thanks for the thread, but i need ur help and i will be grateful if u cud render it. One of my members is seeking admission into adekunle ajasin university and currently in her o levels, she has maths, english, biology, chemistry, animal husbandry. Physics and economics are not included. On checking 2011 brochure, i saw guidance counselling under education dat any subject goes, so i was thinking if u cud help me make more enquiries from the school so as to be sure dat can a science student with all science results except physics and economics apply fr guidance and counselling and dat wat are the utme subject combination cos its not inlcuded in d brochure. Pls this is open to anyone who can be of help
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by omokenny24(f): 12:29am On Nov 18, 2015
@Sssage, Good Morning.... Please Want To Know If English, Economics, Government And CRS Is A Good JAMB Combo For Public Administration? And What Are The O'level Subjects Requirements?
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by olola4(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
This is to inform aaua newly admitted students that are having different courses on your admission letter on both jamb site and school site that you should resume very early to school whenever you are asked to resume so that it can be rectified and so that you can know the actual department you really belong to and make sure you print the two admission letters.
UPDATE ON SCHOOL HOSTEL FORM
This is to inform students that are interested in staying in the school hostel that the registration for hostel next session is likely to be online.
more info to come on that.
UPDATE TO THOSE THAT THEIR NAMES ARE BEING MIS-SPELT IN ANYWAY
This is to infrom the newly admitted students that are having issues on name being spelt wrongly on jamb site,different dates on birth certificate,different names on admission letter :
for those that their names are mis-spelt,different names on birth certificate, you will swear an affidavit,
for those that your names are different from the one you have on your admission letter, you are to resume early so that it will be rectified.

UPDATE ON ADMISSION FROM DIFFERENT SCHOOLS.
Thisis to inform those that choose aaua as their University of choice and you also choose rugipo for example as your polythecnic of choice, and you attended the two schools post ume exam, so after the two schools released their post ume results, you performed well, and after some months maybe rugipo gave you admission before aaua admission list was released, this is to infrom you that even though aaua later released their admission list and you are admitted you cannot know because jamb site will only show the first school to offer you admission on their site.
But how can you know if you are admitted into aaua? the only way is by checking school site, then if you are now admitted at aaua school site and you are also admitted at rugipo at jamb site and you prefer aaua to rugipo, all you need to do to is to print the two admission letters take them to aaua admission office and you will be directed of what to do. please make sure you do this with immediate effect.

UPDATE ON ADMISSION INTO AAUA
Concerning the 3rd or no 3rd list,there is nothing like 3rd list in aaua we only have supplementary list, actually admission for 2015/2016 has closed and according to the circular pasted at the door of the admission office at the senate building but i know that supplementary list will be uploaded but no one knows when and time.
note: for those seeking for admission into aaua i will advise you to pray don't loose hope and don't give anyone any money to runs anything for you because that person will end up duping you,all you need now is to pray for the grace of God.

UPDATE ON FRESH STUDENT REGISTRATION
This is to inform all fresh students(newly admitted students)to execise patienc and beware of fraudsters so that you won't pay your school and acceptance fee twice, there is no official circular for your acceptance fee.
Whenever you are to start your registration or to make any payment will be communicated to you.

for more info call
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by olola4(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2015
This is to inform you all that AAUA newly admitted students have not been asked to start paying any fees,be it school fee or acceptance fee.

Beware of fraudsters who will give you a account no to pay into in the name of acceptance fee,the account no you are going to pay your acceptance fee into will only be available at designated banks at the appropriate time and trust me I will update you when to start paying both the acceptance fee and the school fee and how to go about with the process.

for more info like the page
"AAUA admission info"

1 Like

Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by keni315(f): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
please I need info on the 2nd p.d form
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
To be on a safer side,replace physics with biology
leksbore:
thanks but they said just 5 credits that is maths,English,econs,geography and they said physics may be considered at o level.

1 Like

Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by olola4(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
NEWS UPDATES IN SCHOOL

UPDATE ON ACCEPTANCE FEE
This is to inform all newly admitted students that are unable to confirm their fee online that the school is already aware that about over 1000 admitted students are unable to confirm their acceptance fee online so the school management is now working on it and it will be rectified before the end of the week please keep checking from time to time.

UPDATE ON PRE-DEGREE 2ND BATCH FORM
This is to inform those that are interested in gaining admission into aaua that another opportunity is out,
the pre-degree form is on again for #110000 and examination is next week thursday. The pre-degree is givng out another opportunity to those seeking admission into aaua.
Grab your copy now, remeber opportunity comes but once. Once again don't forget that examination is coming up next week thursday.
more info to come on this.
you can pay at the following branches:
skye bank
access bank
zenith bank etc
when you get to the bank tell them you want to pay for pre-degree form.

UPDATE ON ACCPETANCE FEE
this is to inform the newly admitted that are yet to pay their acceptance fee that the fee is still on till December ending 2015.

UPDATE ON HOSTEL FORM
News on hostel for will be out very soon.

UPDATE ON LAST LIST
This is to inform those that are yet to gain admission into aaua that the supplementary list will be released next week.

for more info call:
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by leksbore(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2015
Sadia1992:
To be on a safer side,replace physics with biology
thanks so much but is that combination OK, as in its in olevel,I have biology and physics.
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
leksbore:
thanks so much but is that combination OK, as in its in olevel,I have biology and physics.
yeah.

1 Like

Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by leksbore(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Sadia1992:
yeah.
pls r u student?
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by ayophil25(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2015
olola4:
NEWS UPDATES IN SCHOOL

UPDATE ON ACCEPTANCE FEE
This is to inform all newly admitted students that are unable to confirm their fee online that the school is already aware that about over 1000 admitted students are unable to confirm their acceptance fee online so the school management is now working on it and it will be rectified before the end of the week please keep checking from time to time.

This is to inform those that are interested in gaining admission into aaua that another opportunity is out,
the pre-degree form is on again for #110000 and examination is next week thursday. The pre-degree is givng out another opportunity to those seeking admission into aaua.
Grab your copy now, remeber opportunity comes but once. Once again don't forget that examination is coming up next week thursday.
skye bank
access bank
zenith bank etc

UPDATE ON ACCPETANCE FEE
this is to inform the newly admitted that are yet to pay their acceptance fee that the fee is still on till December ending 2015.

UPDATE ON HOSTEL FORM

UPDATE ON LAST LIST
This is to inform those that are yet to gain admission into aaua that the supplementary list will be released next week.

for more info call:
wen are we goin to be able to comfirm d acceptance fee
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by adegoke93: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pls bro wil the sup list include Direct Entry?
olola4:
NEWS UPDATES IN SCHOOL

UPDATE ON ACCEPTANCE FEE

skye bank
access bank
zenith bank etc

UPDATE ON ACCPETANCE FEE

UPDATE ON HOSTEL FORM

UPDATE ON LAST LIST

for more info call:
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by Wizman080(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
please what is the subject combination for yoruba course?
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by unclet91(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2015
Pls I hv ND business admin with upper credit form oscotech esa oke but am looking forward to obtain direct entry next year to economics department@aaua pls frns can dis be possible or which coure can I study wit my bus\admin result
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by wanderlust007(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
@olola4 (or any oda person who cn b of help) pls do u kno any course sm1 with E8 in physics can apply for in AAUA?
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by olola4(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
wanderlust007:
@olola4 (or any oda person who cn b of help) pls do u kno any course sm1 with E8 in physics can apply for in AAUA?
Microbiology,Chemistry Education,Guidance and counselling and Adult Education.
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by wanderlust007(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
olola4:

Microbiology,Chemistry Education,Guidance and counselling and Adult Education.
10x. is agric also accepted in lieu of biology if d person has D7 in biology?
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
sylvar02:
Pls is there any hope? 184 in jamb going for computer science

Hi bro, are you now admitted?
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by sylvar02(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
adebayor1490:
Hi bro, are you now admitted?

nope bro
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
sylvar02:

nope bro
Eyah.... so you're choosing AAUA again?
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by olawhunme: 9:33am On May 06, 2016
Please i want to change my institution from futa to aaua because of my jamb combo i wrote for biz admin....i wrote eng,maths,econs and commerce, is the combination right for biz admin in AAUA?
Thanks.
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by olawhunme: 9:48am On May 06, 2016
If someone chose biz admin for those combo nko?
Sssage:

what course do u put in for?
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by herbert7: 9:49am On May 06, 2016
Nairaland Forum*Welcome, herbert7: Edit Profile / SH / Followed Topics(14876) / FB / Likes(1) / MT / FG / FS / Trending / Recent / Newcutieme has e-mailed you. Please check your e-mail now. Stats: 1,575,318 members, 2,824,917 topics. Date: Friday, 06 May 2016 at 09:26 AM / Logout(all)

Study In Philippines. . - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Philippines. . (1 Views)

(1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Un-Follow)

Study In Philippines. . by herbert7: 9:26am

Why Philippines

Many parents believe that Philippines is the right place or country for their children to study it offers many good reasons for quality education
One of the largest English speaking country
highest English literacy rate in Asia
mode of instruction in all levels of education

Affordability

affordable tuition fees
Economical accommodation and living expenses
Affordable medical and dental expenses
easy visa application

Philippines is the place to be for foreign students

a journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.
The benefits of choosing Philippines. .

1) lots of foreign students are found anywhere in the world like in Germany, state, UK, France, aussie or Japan - no one can ignore studying in Philippines. 
Philippines has one of the best education systems in asia, it's one of the best place for students to study completely in English, at affordable prices and high quality.
The Philipines is known for its people hospitality and joyfulness..
Low cost of living:50 to 60% less compared to Australia or any country of that standard.

Ease of entry: quick students visa processing, and easy admission requirement.
Unlike anyother countries, the Philipines is much loose in terms of accepting foreign students since it's aim is to provide better education and promote the education system of the country..
Low crime rate..

All courses are offered..
Admission is on for june/july/August session 2016. .
deadline for thiz session ends soon.

requirements for undergraduate are 
waec/neco, including international passport data page

masteral programs
bachelor transcripts of record, certificate and international passport data page

your admission and visa is guaranteed, no denial.

if u will need our assistance kindly wattsapp or call us via +639064799790, +639186574594. .
email herbertmols@yahoo.com

Sincerely yours,
herbert.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by Oluwadamson: 12:04am On May 07, 2016
Sssage:
Good day, Am a student of AAUA, from the department of political science and public administration. I will like you guys to seek information about your course well before just filling your utme form for AAUA becos many don't get admission due to wrong subjects combination in utme. for example.. Maths is not needed in utme for political science and public administration aspirants, if anyone going for pol sci/pub admin did maths in utme should just forget getting admitted into that department.
If you have any question about your combination, you can drop your questions here, i will do my best to reply asap.
do I stand a chance of bin admited even if I did nt chose aaua in my jamb and with a jamb combination of commerce, economics and government.. Tank u in advance
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by Zainulabideen: 8:25am On May 07, 2016
pls what are the subject to prepare for in post utme for direct entry
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by Penproph: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Pls house what are the subject to prepare for in post jamb. I choose Aaua in jamb. Course: Law: combination: eng,govt,literature and Crs score: 194. Am I gud to go?
Re: Adekunke Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) 2015/2016 Admission Process. by L4stl00k(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
Which course can I use this nssce result to study
Maths c6
Eng c5
Biology c5
Commerce c5
Economics absent
Account d7
Agric c5
Civic c6

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / Ondo SUBEB To Pay N290,470 As Annual Salary To A Degree Holder On Grade Level 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.