Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters (28838 Views)

PDP To Recruit Atiku,kwankwaso To Contest Against Buhari In 2019 / Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya / MI5 'Tried To Recruit' Michael Adebolajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by hungryboy(m): 10:46am On Dec 24, 2014
ritababe:
Good
Aunty wetin good here nah?
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2014
PDP want to destroy Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by ibscrib: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2014
temitemi1:
They should go to north where human lives is useless to them or meet with their islamic brothers like buhari n co... They can't see such here unless the islamic mad men/women like themselves... Trouble religion!!!
grow up dude

2 Likes

Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by Emmycheeze: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2014
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by cyprus000: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2014
[/quote] cool
MudRaker:
80% of British Muslims support ISIS.

I like my Moslems the way I like coffee...

I don't like coffee.
hehehehe...funny g
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by yomip3t(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2014
temitemi1:
They should go to north where human lives is useless to them or meet with their islamic brothers like buhari n co... They can't see such here unless the islamic mad men/women like themselves... Trouble religion!!!

Sometimes I wonder how some under 18 get into this forum.... Idoitic comment.

1 Like

Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2014
END TIME WAR.....

War between good and bad.
Nigeria has got to that stage tay tay...imagine how many boko harm been killed everyday yet they are still many.
Some of them are not even form nigeria.

May God save us and our family, we will never loose anything to them in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by Joshkid(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2014
lol
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by Shieldjnr: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2014
hmmm wahala de oh. so de done kill them finish sotay de come 9ja to recruit
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2014
safarigirl:
Somebody give them a map to Sambisa. They'll find all the gallant soldiers they need there
am sure u are somebody 2...
Abi U no get map?
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2014
Dey dnt need to recruit na.let's dem jus take all deir brothers(boko haram) they will gladly follow dem nd am sure nigerians will be happy finally.....terrorist is rili spreading

If you want to defeat this animal just fight like them which is ready to die than doing it for d money dats dia ideology
edition.cnn.com/2014/12/22/world/meast/inside-isis-juergen-todenhoefer/
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:
ISIS enjoys widespread support in Osun and Kwara.
No. MASSOB members are ready to be recruited.
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by Alezy(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2014
safarigirl:
Somebody give them a map to Sambisa. They'll find all the gallant soldiers they need there
lolz...ur head dey there.
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by Samunique(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2014
major466:
Recent developments lately suggest the world is experiencing what is called a Renewed wave of "Global spread of Terrorism". African countries must put heads together to fight this evil by tightening cross border security, stopping illegal shipment of arms, and the ideology that fuels these terrorist. Africa may be the target of global expansion of terrorism.
I like ur write up, but u should have used the word "JIHAD" for terrorism, bcs jihad which is from the religion of peace fuels terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by pweshboi(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:
ISIS enjoys widespread support in Osun and Kwara.

Says who?
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2014
I know jujitsu. Do I qualify as a fighter
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by Atigba: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2014
lipsrsealed

Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by MudRaker: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2014
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by ibson99(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2014
temitemi1:
temitemi, I've always always suspected you are an idiot, you just confirmed it. How old are you?
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by M4gunners: 11:05am On Dec 24, 2014
If they know this already, arrest all of them and put them in Kpanti.Then carry on investigation properly which ever fund guilty should remain there . Thunder fire useless people.
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by ibnusman(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2014
Build 1m industries nationwide now ! I warned. Make graduates employed 1 week may be one month after NYSC. Because #I see danger around the corner.
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2014
that's cool
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by pageezeji(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2014
We resemble Syria? #TeamSayNoToTerrorist
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by johncreek: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2014
End Time Struggles.
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by Frankenstein: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2014
Tinubu:
[s]I am not a Muslim... Actually I am a devout Christian

But I strongly disagree with those who feel that Islam is a religion of terror.

When Christians were carrying out their crusades, crucifying and burning people at the stakes, no one totally classified them as terrorists.

The military conquest of the land of Canaan by the Hebrews in about 1200 B.C.E. is often characterized as "genocide" and has all but become emblematic of biblical violence and intolerance.

God told Moses: But of the cities of these peoples which the Lord your God gives you as an inheritance, you shall let
nothing that breathes remain alive, but you shall utterly destroy them—the Hittite, Amorite, Canaanite, Perizzite, Hivite, and Jebusite—just as the Lord your God has commanded you, lest they teach you to do according to all their abominations which they have done for their gods, and you sin
against the Lord your God.[4] So Joshua [Moses' successor] conquered all the land: the mountain country and the South and the lowland and the wilderness slopes, and all their kings; he left none remaining. (Deut. 20:16-18. [5] Josh. 10:40)

Let us all stop passing the buck, and unite as one to fight it in its entirety.[/s]
We are not discussing WHEN but rather focused on NOW.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2014
Tinubu:
I am not a Muslim... Actually I am a devout Christian

When Christians were carrying out their crusades, crucifying and burning people at the stakes, no one totally classified them as terrorists.

The military conquest of the land of Canaan by the Hebrews in about 1200 B.C.E. is often characterized as "genocide" and has all but become emblematic of biblical violence and intolerance.

God told Moses: But of the cities of these peoples which the Lord your God gives you as an inheritance, you shall let
nothing that breathes remain alive, but you shall utterly destroy them—the Hittite, Amorite, Canaanite, Perizzite, Hivite, and Jebusite—just as the Lord your God has commanded you, lest they teach you to do according to all their abominations which they have done for their gods, and you sin
against the Lord your God.[4] So Joshua [Moses' successor] conquered all the land: the mountain country and the South and the lowland and the wilderness slopes, and all their kings; he left none remaining. (Deut. 20:16-18. [5] Josh. 10:40)

Let us all stop passing the buck, and unite as one to fight it in its entirety.
see this boko haram claiming Christianity? Ibeg dey ur lane

8 Likes

Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by busayochic: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2014
temitemi1:
what an ignorant and unfortunate comment. I'm from the Niger Delta and cos of my love for Nigeria, GMBUHARI will definitely get my vote next year. We need to place our country and it's unity before tribe, religion and sentiments in everything we do if we are to move Nigeria forward.
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by MudRaker: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2014
pweshboi:

Says who?

[size=18pt]Revealed: Al-Qaeda’s plot to recruit Nigerians •Nigerian suspect in SSS custody, faces extradition to US[/size]

THE Federal Government on Friday revealed how international terror group, al-Qaeda, planned to recruit educated Nigerians for terrorist activities.

Court processes filed by the Federal Ministry of Justice before the Federal High Court in Abuja in an extradition request case gave details of the plot anchored by a Nigerian who is now in custody of the security agency.

According to court papers, the Nigerian, Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, who escaped arrest in the United States and was arrested in Nigeria, informed security agencies during interrogation that he was paid thousands of dollars to recruit English-speaking Nigerians into the terrorist organization.
The Federal Government is asking the court to extradite 32-year-old Babafemi, also nicknamed (‘Abdullah’ and ‘Ayatollah Mustapher’) to the United States where he is being wanted for his alleged involvement in terrorism-related activities.
In an application for extradition filed before the court, the Federal Government exhibited a four-count charge marked 13CR-109-JG filed against him before the United States District Court of the Eastern District of New York and a bench warrant issued for his arrest by a US magistrate.
Babafemi is charged with “conspiracy to provide support to a foreign terrorist organisation, provision and attempted provision of material support to a foreign terrorist organisation, unlawful use of firearms and conspiracy to unlawfully use firearms.”
The offences, on conviction, attract a minimum sentence of 10 years or maximum sentence of life imprisonment.
Babafemi, until now was based in the US. He fled to Nigeria after realising that the United States’ Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) was after him.
He has since been arrested and is being held by the Department of State Services (DSS).
Documents filed by the Federal Government before the court revealed that the US authorities believe that Babafemi belongs to the “al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP),” an affiliate of al-Qaeda.
He allegedly travelled to Yemen between January 2010 and August 2011 to train with the group and relate with its senior members, including the now deceased Anwar al-Aulaqi and Samir Khan.
Babafemi was said to have admitted, upon interrogation, that he was paid about $8,600 by the AQAP to return to Nigeria and recruit some English-speaking individuals to work in AQAP’s English language media organisation.

The media organsation is believed to serve as the AQAP’s medium of radicalising English speakers, whom it recruits to commit terrorist attacks on its behalf.
The group had claimed responsibility for series of terrorist activities, including the December 25, 2009 bombing attempt in the US by a Nigerian, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab.
The extradition application could not be heard when it was taken to court owing to its late service on Babafemi’s counsel, S. O. Yahaya.
State’s counsel and Head, Central Authority Unit, Federal Ministry of Justice, Muslim Hassan, who said court processes were served on Babafemi a day before his appearance in court, however, agreed to Yahaya’s request for more time to file his counter-processes.
The trial judge, Justice A. R. Mohammed, later fixed hearing in the suit for August 28.
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by bright007(f): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Tinubu:
I am not a Muslim... Actually I am a devout Christian

Let us all stop passing the buck, and unite as one to fight it in its entirety.
Stop deceiving yourself.
All terrorist are Muslim but not all Muslim are terrorist

6 Likes

Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by john6006: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2014
na today.....who boko haram dey work for......?
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by BABSIN(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2014
Now we are going appreciate the effort of Sultan when he wrote letter to ISIS telling them to disregard Boko Haram Call and invitation. We all castigated him then as we simply believed he was not doing the necessary thing then by our assumption of him writing Boko Haram instead of ISIS.
Re: FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters by roymary: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2014
Carpet bomb these lunatics back to stone age- the world will have peace for another 100yrs. Aspiring terrorists will have a rethink.

The world is bigger than these bigots! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) / The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today / Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.