Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

IPMA (inst Of Prof Managers & Administrators) Vs CIPM. Which Is More Recognized? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IPMA (inst Of Prof Managers & Administrators) Vs CIPM. Which Is More Recognized? (1162 Views)

Very Urgent- Call Centre Agents Who Can Speak Igbo or Hausa For A Financial Inst / National Inst. for Legislative Studies Interview, Any News? / Nig Institute Of Brand Management And Nig Inst Of Project Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPMA (inst Of Prof Managers & Administrators) Vs CIPM. Which Is More Recognized? by tulouse(f): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2014
My fellow nairalanders, please I need urgent advice concerning this two courses, I'm stuck between making a choice between the 2 of them. I don't know which is more relevant and recognized in Nigeria.
Re: IPMA (inst Of Prof Managers & Administrators) Vs CIPM. Which Is More Recognized? by Unionised(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2014
Do both.

Can also take the one your organisation values more.
Re: IPMA (inst Of Prof Managers & Administrators) Vs CIPM. Which Is More Recognized? by tulouse(f): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2014
Unionised:
Do both.

Can also take the one your organisation values more.
Thank you for commenting. I'm still a jobseeker, I studied sociology. it's just that I'd love to work in the Admin/HR department that's why I want to do a course that'll help me achieve that.
Re: IPMA (inst Of Prof Managers & Administrators) Vs CIPM. Which Is More Recognized? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
tulouse:
Thank you for commenting. I'm still a jobseeker, I studied sociology. it's just that I'd love to work in the Admin/HR department that's why I want to do a course that'll help me achieve that.

CIPM for what you have in mind. Dont make regrettable mistake about that.
Re: IPMA (inst Of Prof Managers & Administrators) Vs CIPM. Which Is More Recognized? by ranson(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
CIPM now and then do the other one later as you progress in your career.
Re: IPMA (inst Of Prof Managers & Administrators) Vs CIPM. Which Is More Recognized? by tulouse(f): 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
VisionPlus:

CIPM for what you have in mind. Dont make regrettable mistake about that.
Thank you for the advice, I'll enrol for its classes next year.
Re: IPMA (inst Of Prof Managers & Administrators) Vs CIPM. Which Is More Recognized? by tulouse(f): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
ranson:
CIPM now and then do the other one later as you progress in your career.
Thank you for the advice, I'm grateful.
Re: IPMA (inst Of Prof Managers & Administrators) Vs CIPM. Which Is More Recognized? by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
CIPM...any day, any time! Even planning on running d course later dis year..its awarded by American Academy of Project Managers..its highly recognised world wide..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed For Immediate Employment / Available Job Openings / Front Desk Officer (receptionist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.