Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World (14169 Views)

Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! / Crazy And Unusual Traditions/Facts From Around The World! / A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World by khiaa(f): 1:10am On Dec 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
You're already calling your indoor cat? cheesy

Oya, Bunchersstab come and hear the latest sexcapade I had with the love of your life. cheesy

Bunchersstab,if Nigeria doesn't kill you this girl would surely kill you I swear. grin

Any woman that calls her husband's attention when approached by other men wants her husband dead to enable her swing anyhow she wants. tongue

Oya bunchboy come and die here. angry grin

Wanting my honey to die!!! You must be out of your mind. grin

If a man continues to try and get into my panties who am I suppose to tell other than my man?
Re: 10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World by AfricanApple(f): 1:45am On Dec 25, 2014
idongesit88:
oil and onions (stew) is smelling in my area
grin grin
Re: 10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 25, 2014
UnknownT:
Those years as kids, we used to write in a shee.t of paper items like #5,pencil,pen,eraser,#50,#20 etc and be passing it around saying, "brother/sister gbara anyi Christmas", whoever we give the paper, now signs on the one he or she will give, if the person paid immediately, we tick paid. If the person didnt, we will keep reminding him/her till they pay. The idea of the paper was got from 'appeal fund card' most churches share when ever there is a project gringrin . Kids dont do that these days sha

They still do. They have this lovely one printed, it is called promise card and sold for N5.
Re: 10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World by khiaa(f): 5:18am On Dec 25, 2014
Truckpusher:

You're already calling your indoor cat? cheesy

Oya, Bunchersstab come and hear the latest sexcapade I had with the love of your life.(lies) cheesy

Bunchersstab,if Nigeria doesn't kill you this girl would surely kill you I swear. (more lies) grin

Any woman that calls her husband's attention when approached by other men wants her husband dead to enable her swing anyhow she wants. (even more lies) cheesy

Oya Truckpusher come and die here. angry grin
Re: 10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World by UnknownT: 5:55am On Dec 25, 2014
insurezest:

They still do. They have this lovely one printed, it is called promise card and sold for N5.
Ehyah. I wouldn't mind buying if one comes to me with it
Re: 10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2014
UnknownT:
Ehyah. I wouldn't mind buying if one comes to me with it

I mean the children buy the cards and present to adults to promise and sign.
Re: 10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World by UnknownT: 8:51am On Dec 25, 2014
insurezest:

I mean the children buy the cards and present to adults to promise and sign.
ok. I have not come across any kid with the card

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Wise Words? / How Do You Stop Something You Are Addicted To? / Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.