Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

2014 Amazing Testimonies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Amazing Testimonies (353 Views)

Amazing Testimonies...these Can Only Be Done By God Himself. / Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2014 Amazing Testimonies by gistsky: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2014
So far in the year 2014, how many of your prayer points has God answered?
...but to him that is joined to all the living, there is hope. I thank God i'm alive wt all my siblings and my parents. I started a PGD program january and ve concluded it this Dec. I'm in luv wt a kind of woman i ve always prayed to God for, and right nw i'm warmin up to settle down.
Ladies and gentlemen, pls drop yours to the glory of God.
Praise the Lord somebody.

(1) (Reply)

6m Christians Worldwide Are Members Ofthe Winners’ Chapel – Oyedepo / Good Year It Has Been (2014) / The Story Of Pearls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.