Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,951 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Your Experience Singing With Someone With Badmouth Odour - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Experience Singing With Someone With Badmouth Odour (652 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Please Help!how Can I Tell My Boss He Has Mouth Odour / Pure Creativity:singing Christmas Tree(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience Singing With Someone With Badmouth Odour by ayodot(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2014
Merry Xmas Nairalanders.
I am a chorister and a tenor singer. We had our carol yesterday and it was wonderful. There was this wonderful Bro. that is from another parish who sings beautifully. The guy really knows how to sing and can even hit the high notes, You can called him the Song Dexter. so we were to sing together as the tenor brothers. Really exited that we will be having a good hand on the tenor stand, we all stood close to each other ready for the our vocal presentation, I, being the closest to him. The instrumentalists started the intro at the at the prompt of the conductor. we all, being pumped up to be prompted by the conductor commenced singing immediately at his signal. After the first bar, the Odor that was emanating from the mouth of my High pitch Bro. was just too gross. i was close to shouting "damn" or "what the fork" into the mic. i had to move a little backward to allow me have some fresh breathing air. My Advice to all the beautiful choristers in the house, Please try and take some mints when you are about to sing in a group.
You can also each your experience
Re: Your Experience Singing With Someone With Badmouth Odour by dazzle5: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2014
Lol...He might not even be aware he has
Re: Your Experience Singing With Someone With Badmouth Odour by Emmyk(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
It was of recent...In my departmental library. So this guy was giving me an idea about how to go about something..i was staying so close to him..suddenly, the terrible breeze filled the whole room....I couldnt utter a word anymore... I had to change the mode of communication from interpersonal to non-verbal - I was just nodding in agreement to all he said...No question(s)! cheesy grin cheesy I held my breath tho. Trying so many times with the word "thank you very much" so he's gonna end the conversation...he didnt get it!. Seemed my nodding and thanking served as encourager to him. He didnt stop till I had to tell him we'll continue later. grin
Re: Your Experience Singing With Someone With Badmouth Odour by ayodot(m): 12:53am On Dec 26, 2014
sometimes it's good to have crazy friends or bro who.tell u or even yab you when they notice things like mouth odor or body smell or any not too nice body parameter. It encourages you to find solution to it at the quickest possible time

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! PMS Now 87naira / Is Ngnauctions.com Legit / The Latest Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.