Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,992 members, 7,852,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

#bringbackourgirls: Day 254, A Day To Christmas. (thoughts) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #bringbackourgirls: Day 254, A Day To Christmas. (thoughts) (509 Views)

#bringbackourgirls Still Under Captivity 1 Year On... / Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics / My Armed Robbery Experience And Thoughts On The Nigerian Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bringbackourgirls: Day 254, A Day To Christmas. (thoughts) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2014
It's quite sad, really sad that the Government has chosen to fail this country this way.

No one is talking about the hundreds of school children currently in captivity anymore.

It's now all about 2015.

PDP this, APC that. And to even hear that Members of a party donated a total of N21.25 Billion just for an election while paying absolute oblivion to the anguish metted upon those poor innocent children makes one wonder if there is indeed still hope for the country.

To back it all up, the followers at the other end are even much worse. No one is igniting a single spark of awareness about this but rather allowing ourselves to be used as thugs to those same, permit me to say, miscreants who call themselves leaders!

What wrong have these parents done in sending Children to school??

What wrong have the citizens done in casting their votes in the ballot box; believing they have voted for whom they trust??

What wrong have WE done by being born Nigerians??

254 Days in captivity in the hands of a ruthless, hell-bent and bloodthirsty sect is something far worse than death.

Have you taken time to picture what those children will be going through wherever they are??

I sincerely wish we citizens had a voice-- at least to make up for our cowardice.

If we suggest that we don't partake in the elections at all as a form of protest, the sycophants amongst us who know nothing but "GEJ 4 2015" or "Sai Buhari" will be too quick to become Judases.

So far so good, Nigeria has failed and trust me, we deserve whatever we are currently getting across the World.

Perhaps, after there is a historic bloodshed metted upon this country come 2015, we wouldn't need to put ourselves in the shoes of those innocent children anymore because, trust me, a greater doom than theirs awaits us.

Mark my words!
Re: #bringbackourgirls: Day 254, A Day To Christmas. (thoughts) by simplemach(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2014
May God bless the girls (if any is missing) wherever they are and give a share of their own Christmass joy.
Re: #bringbackourgirls: Day 254, A Day To Christmas. (thoughts) by kestolove95(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
obj wey sae dox babes no go shw again thinl sae him na mumu ne...

(1) (Reply)

US Links Rising B’haram Attacks To Elections / Suicide Bomber Kills Four, Injures 48 In Potiskum,yobe State / Islamists, Nigerian Army Suffer Heavy Casualties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.