Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset (19119 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] / Two Hot Celebrity Couples At Music Meets Runway 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by aniagoluaustin(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
fool.
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
There's no wwy you'll listen to show you the money and you wont rock shoki to it....

Song is tempting as fuuuck
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by justscorch: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
The only song wen ice Prince don ever sing for this life wen make sense na magician ,oleku only made sense cos of brymo,dude shud feel bless and humble some numbskulls take am as celeb
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by TheRealCoolHunK: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
mymz:

Sir?
Good.
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
Pele jare, Iceprince Zamani.
But bro, your lyrics are difficult to comprehend sometimes. U raps like someone eating a hot yam.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by neighbourhud: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
The problem is not that you hate performing at fashion shows but that your songs are too boring.. What is " oleku" ?... Sing something like "in my bed" or "skelewu" , infact sing anything that does not make sense and you will get more fans.

You can thank me later.
Seconded with my nairaland account grin
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by tiswell(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
chemmerfrank:
what's not easy?? Wack?? Do you even think at all..? We have been happy with wack and the country is indeed wack.. I feel like people like you are the ones holding us back.
learn how to appreciate someone's effort,dis has nofn to do with whoever dat is holding u back.
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by litaninja(m): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
Beht they responded to other artistes ba?
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by veesnipez(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
IT HAPPENS SOMETIMES
THATS ENTERTAINMENT FOR U!!!
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by Dekatron(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Alichexxman:
ice dan uwa na, oleku is so long ago and its not the kind of song that brings back nostalgic feelings, you have to sit up and write songs bro, you are not putting in a hundred percent more, infact you are not putting anything anymore, they used to say you went commercial but these days you are not even commercial neither are you are street, you've lost that northern originality, you could try rapping in hausa so we can have a representative form the north just like west has olamide and the east has phyno.
morell nko? he raps in hausa like dam.n. . .listened to WaZoBia?? he killed it more than phyno
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dekatron:
morell nko? he raps in hausa like dam.n. . .listened to WaZoBia?? he killed it more than phyno
morell isn't consistent, he is a singer rapper
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by dotcomnamename: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
lalasticlala:
The most shocking moment at the Music meets runway show which held last night at the Eko Hotel Suites, was Ice Prince walking off the stage. After performing a few tracks like Oleku, Aboki and failing to get the appropriate response from the audience, his emotions came to the fore as he shouted out the words “This is why i don’t like performing at fashion shows” left the stage upset, and left the audience even more disappointed.

The show still had a huge turn out even though it was scheduled to start at 8pm started 3 hours late, leaving people waiting outside the hall.

There were other top performances from Dammy Krane who performed Amen but the hottest act of the night was Wizkid who left the crowd agog with songs like Show me the money, Ojuelegba, In my bed and Pullover

Photos posted by the attendees on their respective Instagram accounts shows the fashion, glitz and glam of the event.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/music-meets-runway-ice-prince-walks-off-stage/

Tha fact is you're just too OVERRATED your songs are too wack and boring...

Sing something like:

''Skelewu'', davido
''Stupid love' olamide
''I love my baby'', wizkid
''Damiduro'', 9ice
''Gongo Aso'' 9ice
''Gbamu Gbamu'', 9ice
''Me and you'' bracket
''Yori Yori'' bracket
''Manuchim Soh'', Duncan mighty
''E no easy'', p'square
''Dem mama'', timaya
''Good morning'', brymo
''Double wahala'' oristfemi
''Bumper to bumper'' wande coal
''Kondo'', dagrin
''Johnny'', yemi alade
''Ole'' dagrin
''Ganja man'' 9ice
''Oliver twise'' d'banj
''Suddenly'' d'banj
''Bizzy body'' p'square
''Alingo'' p'square
''Shayo'' Bigiano
''Shayo Durella''
''Lefenuso'' 9ice/ Lord of Ajasa
''Kedike'' Chindinma
''Kukere'' Iyanya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by imisi2014: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
someone should say sorry to this guy now
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by xklucvG: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Try simplify your lyrics by adding a little of Yoruba and Pidgin language. That will do the magic.
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by Dekatron(m): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
Alichexxman:

morell isn't consistent, he is a singer rapper
you're right
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by felixmadugba: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
Jelosi dey kil people. See persn way neva enta studio dey insult a star like wizzy@nursery rhyme.. If u hate am go perform ur ow. Wizzy kip it up
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by Gynacologist(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
sauceny:
Dude be feeling fly & big,with his nursery rhyme lyrics.
oboi u too sabi tat dude mk him go tnk God fo him fine face wa de help am sell.
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by Gynacologist(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
kennygee:
Maybe cause people are tired of the twinkle twinkle little star lyrics.

He needs to re invent himself.
no b today i start d tel pple say ice prince no b rappa..
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by Temysteve(m): 2:13am On Dec 25, 2014
holatin:
a lot of Nigerians listening to stupid song since 1968
I want your body sleeping in my bed.
nursery rhyme abi wetin I go call am
abeg are u forced to listen to his song.....Just backoff and do something with ur life and stop criticism.
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by holatin(m): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Temysteve:
abeg are u forced to listen to his song.....Just backoff and do something with ur life and stop criticism.
When will u start putting your brain in online mode when quoting people.
We talking about good music, music for matured mind nt kids like you.
So when next d adult are taking you kids should shut da Bleep up.
Nonsensical dembelu of crithothorial height
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by Temysteve(m): 1:41am On Jan 20, 2015
holatin:
lollzzz fool of d century, go composed ur own now
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by Temysteve(m): 1:44am On Jan 20, 2015
holatin:
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by holatin(m): 6:39am On Jan 20, 2015
Temysteve:
lollzzz fool of d century, go composed ur own now
go and die

gat no time for ya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh / I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law / Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.