Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido (23674 Views)

How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police / Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) / BETWEEN WIZKID And DAVIDO who Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by Ninilowo(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
How has it reduced long queue at ATMs across Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by KingTom(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
So Dangote and Mike Adenuga brought them together to settle their beef shocked shocked, they did all these while smoking Ganja grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by okonet: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
okloaded.ml/topic/64/leak-music--wizkid-and-davido-just-for-you.html

dey have even release a track
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by femi4: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Femi2Ranking:
I was that man he is just protecting me from the public
Dream on!
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by Ilekeh(f): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Take the chains off

It's so irritating.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by WWWoOKLOADEDoTK: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
LEAK MUSIC:- wizkid and davido-just for you

Wizkid and davido Finally that track we all have been waiting for from the top young artists making Nigerian proud all over the world right now is finally out DAVIDO AND WIZKID on this one.

Davido AND wizkid title "JUST
FOR YOU" listen and Share your thought.

http://okloaded.ml/topic/64/leak-music--wizkid-and-davido-just-for-you.html

Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by Locapito(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
"some powerful rich men" rubbish. So if not rich men the fight wouldn't ve ended? Who even care.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by daey118(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
Medunah:
Wetin make we cum do??
Fry beans #iGuess undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by FemoLondon: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
"...some very powerful and rich men intervened..."
We too like money for Naija grin
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by JoeCutie(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
KingTom:
So Dangote and Mike Adenuga brought them together to settle their beef shocked shocked, they did all these while smoking Ganja grin grin grin
As in ehn....
Na so my Xmas take get head oh.

Na me they give the contract of supplying the Ganja. tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by KingTom(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
JoeCutie:
As in ehn....
Na so my Xmas take get head oh.

Na me they give the contract of supplying the Ganja. tongue grin
You don hammer this Christmas o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
didadavid:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Eku0Gt8impY/VJrGIfOUPLI/AAAAAAAABA8/X4FQfsZgWco/s1600/wikidav.png[/img]

The widely reported beef between two of Nigeria’s finest pop stars, Wizkid and Davido dates back to the early beginnings of their career with a rivalry that many observers earlier noted would surely get to a head at some point

Recently, the two young trending sensations were spotted together laughing at Davido’s elder brother’s birthday party, thus raising eyebrows as to whether the rift between them has been done with

Davido however revealed in an exclusive interview with NET, that they both have settled their differences, and that some very powerful and rich men intervened. He said: ‘It’s all good now, some rich men brought us together and it’s finally resolved.’ NET probed him further on how true the settlement is and Davido reaffirmed his position: ‘It’s officially resolved, no more drama.’ And when asked who the rich people who got involved, he replied thus: ‘Some very powerful men, I can’t say their names, it was like a round table meeting and it’s all good now.’ Unlike Wizkid, who had thundered that there is nothing like collaboration with Davido when the battle was still raging, when asked if there would be a collabo soon, Davido’s simple answer was: ‘Maybe.’

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/some-very-powerful-rich-men-ended-fight.html#comments
Oga Check the heading of this page nd correct it ASAP, its a disgrace to Nairaland
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by JoeCutie(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
KingTom:
You don hammer this Christmas o grin grin grin
My brother, no be small hammer oh. This one na MONDAY HAMMER. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by johshwahr(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
holatin:
Its not my business.
Happy Christmas in advance
Abi ooooO... GMB'15
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by KingTom(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
JoeCutie:
My brother, no be small hammer oh. This one na MONDAY HAMMER. grin
Carry go my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
starlingleanets:
Oga Check the heading of this page nd correct it ASAP, its a disgrace to Nairaland

Oga, please how best should I have put it..help me I no go school o
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
natureblack:
Those powerful rich men are certainly jobless.

#sorry

Like his father right? Who happened to be f***king richer than you
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
didadavid:

Oga, please how best should I have put it..help me I no go school o
Since u have a Verb(ended) the pronoun following it should be objective. It should be "Wizkid and me" Not "Wizkid and I"
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
natureblack:
Those powerful rich men are certainly jobless.
i ve never seen a powerful, rich, jobless man in my life

1 Like

Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by natureblack(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
ollah1:

Like his father right? Who happened to be f***king richer than you
but can't be equated to my Dadda cool
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
Can never stop me from having sex.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by madeeazy: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
winkWell itz okay like that
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by bliss2al(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
hmmm..... so its lailasblog now? undecided
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
starlingleanets:
Since u have a Verb(ended) the pronoun following it should be objective. It should be "Wizkid and me" Not "Wizkid and I"
LAUGH MY FURKING ARSS OUT...OLODO OSHI...SMH
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
didadavid:

LAUGH MY FURKING ARSS OUT...OLODO OSHI...SMH
Speak that English in public nd u will get urself a nickname

1 Like

Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by DonaldGenes(m): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Medunah:
Wetin make we cum do??

Pee for pant
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by daxon001(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Still thinkin of d tittle of their collabo-
we dem boys
we don come
we dey here
we are now pallies
we rock
we waited 4 dis.
Can't wait.it'll b d Jam of 2015.can u think of a title guys?
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by franzis(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
how does this fatten the chicken I intend killing for tomorrow christmas

1 Like

Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by deebrain(m): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
I admire both of them but like seriously, "very powerful rich men"? How powerful? How rich? HOW OLD?!!

What has their beef done in the implementation of the removal of subsidy?
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by holatin(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2014
johshwahr:

Abi ooooO... GMB'15
abi ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' / Chigul Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo, Says OBJ Is A Sadist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.