Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? (1698 Views)

Dead Mermaid Spotted At A Popular Beach In Benin Republic [pix] / Two Mermaid Found In Pool Of President Jacob Zuma Homestead (pics) / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunamiand Adorn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? by joshua8016: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
I was going to my friends blog and I stumbled upon this article and I feel am meant to share this with you to hear what you thing.

The picture below is the picture of a mermaid which was washed ashore in the Benin Republic Beach some months ago and people who when to the beach to have fun has a view of the creature…

Its seriously hard to believe until I saw the images which looks really
real…
but the big question is.. DO MERMAID EXISTS? are this pictures real??

Now Tell me… What do you think, could this be real or fake are Mermaids also real??
Re: Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? by iornenge81(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
mmmmmmmmmmm
booting
Re: Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? by Sirchucks(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
joshua8016:
I was going to my friends blog and I stumbled upon this article and I feel am meant to share this with you to hear what you thing.

The picture below is the picture of a mermaid which was washed ashore in the Benin Republic Beach some months ago and people who when to the beach to have fun has a view of the creature…

Its seriously hard to believe until I saw the images which looks really
real…
but the big question is.. DO MERMAID EXISTS? are this pictures real??

Now Tell me… What do you think, could this be real or fake are Mermaids also real??
its DAT 4 real
Re: Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? by Ilekeh(f): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
My version of mermaid is a gorgeous BLACK mermaid. Not a pale, starved-whale looking thing.

That's fake!

(1) (Reply)

Hot: Buhari New Nickname On Wikipedia / Pre & Post Entrepreneurial Development In Nigeria 1 & 2 / Where Is Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.