Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

How Do Go I About This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Go I About This. (911 Views)

Am I About To Lose My Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Go I About This. by 001ng: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
Plz guys I need a help on how to go about this problem. I welcome every opinion, contribution and criticism.
Bf the attack on NL, I opened a thread on my ish with my ex on how she left me after every effort to stop her and a later thread on her regrets later about leaving me. Now, her marriage crashed but bf she left the marriage, she has been begging for my forgiveness through so many people which I later did. Now, she is all over me. Truthfully, I'm used to her and feel better with her than other ladies I have met after her.
Now, I want to marry by next year by God's grace. My brother told me about a girl living in his hood, I know the girl , I like her d first day I met her but there was no communication between us, it was years back. Though it sounds somehow ,I went to her family and I made my intentions known to them and the asked if we knew ourselves and I told them everything and I was welcomed happily as I see their faces but the problem now is the young girl in question. she was sick from school to home and I went to visit her and tell her my intentions but her behaviour towards me is not encouraging. the next day I went there with fruits to see her but her behaviour didn't change. she doesn't take my calls or return it or reply my messages. I told her that she should take her time and study me that I will be as open as anything. This morning, I went there with Xmas stuff I got for her but she didn't come out to see me, I left the msg with her sister.
I'm not new with women ish but this is really disturbing me.
I'm confused and my ex is all over me.
Plz guys, I need help on how to get this girl.
from the testimony I have have heard, she is very good girl. Plz any suggestion is welcomed.
Re: How Do Go I About This. by Enoquin(f): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Do people still do this? Wanting to marry a girl without seeking her consent first?

First, perish all thoughts of and for your ex.
How old is this girl in question? And if she hasn't pleasantly received you which must have been noticed by her parents, why haven't they called you after having understood their daugther's reasons.

I really don't know what to say to you but if I was that girl's sister, I would tell her to tell you plainly what she wants because her behaviour shows she isn't into you - I might be wrong.
I don't think I would appreciate it if someone went to my parents first without giving me a chance to know them...that's pure pressure.

And when you say good girl, I am assuming one who is decent in all ramifications which doesn't mean she'll make you happy or you her.

Try to meet with the girl's parents again or tell them to have a talk with her. Marriage I believe shouldn't be rushed into especially when you haven't found the one.
Re: How Do Go I About This. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
Op, can't you see that girl isnt into you? Or are you trying to deceive yourself? You call her, she doesnt pick. She avoids you at all cost. Her countenance towards you is negative. What do you want again to prove that girl doesnt like you? You approach her parents without even approaching her first, get to know her and make sure she likes you. Who does that? Do you know the type of person she is that you just wanna rush things like that? Do you know if she will make you happy? Do you even know if she is seeing/dating someone else? You are acting on what you were told about her. Na so them dey chase woman? This Op funny o. SMH. Leave that girl alone. Its not by force. Go and find someone else.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Go I About This. by 5minsmadness: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Why did you mention your ex in this story?
Re: How Do Go I About This. by 001ng: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Your points are noted. personally, I never imagined meeting her family bf her but with ish like getting to meet her which is very difficult cos she hardly stay at home, mostly in school. when at home, it's indoors.

I mentioned my ex cos she is all over me. I still feel something for her despite her misbehaviour but I'm confused about whether to accept her back or continue with the young girl.

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Sleep Last Night? (PIC) / A Must Read For Couples / 4 Signs Your Girl Child Is Being Sexually Abused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.