Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread (82720 Views)

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application / National teachers institute NTI Pgde 2015 / Nigeria Custom Service 2014/2015 Application Form Is 08067981687 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by sparkle4u(f): 2:26am On Apr 14, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by immaq8(f): 3:00am On Apr 22, 2019
ibrozyconcept:
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION PROGRAMMES (PGDE)

The Postgraduate Diploma in Education is a higher Diploma that is specifically designed for Non-Education graduates that are either currently teaching or intend to take up teaching appointment in later life.

It contents cover not only the technics and methodologies of teaching, but also covers special proffessional areas like Educational planning / Admission, Guidance and Counselling Early Childhood Education, School Supervision and inspection e.t.c.

The National Teacher Institute (NTI) invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for its 2015 academic session Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) programmes.

About NTI.
The National Teacher Institute (NTI) mandate right from its inception was to train and retrain all categories of teachers for the Nigerian Educational System. The Institute commenced the Advanced and Post-Graduate Diploma in Education programmes in February 2005. These are 15 months courses that include three months of internship.

The Postgraduate Diploma in Education is a higher Diploma that is specifically designed for Non-Education graduates that are either currently teaching or intend to take up teaching appointment in later life.

It contents cover not only the technics and methodologies of teaching, but also covers special proffessional areas like Educational planning / Admission, Guidance and Counselling Early Childhood Education, School Supervision and inspection e.t.c.

NTI Postgraduate Diploma students are spread across forty-three (43) study centres nation wide.

NTI PGDE Entry Requirements.
A First Degree from a RECOGNIZED University or a HND cerificate from a RECOGNIZED Polytectic / University affiliated Colleges of Agriculture. Specifically, the following Qualifications are acceptable:-

A, B.Sc, B.Agric., B.Eng., B.Tech., LLB.
MBA, M.Sc, M.Agric., M.Eng., M.Tech., LLM
PHD Certificates
HND Certificates

An NYSC Discharge Certificate or a Letter of Exemption from NYSC Service is required as evidence of the RECOGNIZED Status of the University / Polytechnic attended and the Qualification Obtained.

NTI PGDE Admission Application Method.
Suitably qualified candidates are to obtain the application PIN from any branch of Keystone, Zenith and UBA Plc.

The application PIN cost N2,350 and it’s done online. Note that the Application PIN MUST be 16-Digits and ends with “ADM”.

To apply, kindly go to www.ntionline.net, click on “Application Form” and select P.G.D.E. to begin your application process.

Note:

Only the 2,350 Naira PIN NUMBERS are VALID for Admission
For PGDE, Make sure you enter your highest Qualification, Grade, Institution, Graduation Year etc

At the end, Click SAVE to Submit your FORM
If Successful, You MUST Print and Sign your FORM
Use the SAME PIN No to check your Admission Letter within 48 Hours as from January of the relevant Academic Year
DO NOT PAY FOR YOUR SCHOOL FEES UNTIL AFTER YOU GOT AND PRINTED YOUR ADMISSION LETTER.

Use the Admission Letter Link to check your ADMISSION LETTER
If you are Paying for your Semester School Fees, Click on the Semester School Fees Link
NTI PGDE School Fees Schedule.
The N.T.I. tuition fees is paid per SEMESTER. Like the Application form fee, you paid to the bank and obtain a PIN number for that amount. Presently, the P.G.D.E. tuition fee per Semester is =N=25,850. This amount is inclusive of Portal access and Bank charges.

REGARDS,
ADEREMI IBRAHIM TUNDE
hello! please there was an argument that, does NTI admit 3rd class honour for pgd in Education?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Adexy4us(m): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2019
immaq8:

hello! please there was an argument that, does NTI admit 3rd class honour for pgd in Education?

YES
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by immaq8(f): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Adexy4us:

YES
thanks so muuuuuchhhh
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by IAMBOSS1990: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
This is strictly for those interested in getting teaching jobs in Abuja and Lagos. We connect teachers with Schools in Abuja and Lagos, all you have to do is send us a mail with your area of specialization as the subject of the mail along with your CV.

There are two email addresses, one for Lagos ( lagosteachingjobs@outlook.com) and the other for Abuja (abujateachingjobs@outlook.com) . Send your CV to the mail of the location you are interested in.
We will send your CV to a partner school interested in your services. Whenever you get an invite, inform us and we will give you the heads up you need including Salary, location and working conditions.

Teaching jobs are the easiest jobs to get in Nigeria right now without having connections so don't miss out.
Schools interested in our services can also send us mails.
NOTE: we do not charge for our services as we are only trying to facilitate easy connection in Education. GOODLUCK

Please share to others
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Adexy4us(m): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2019
please i need past questions of NTI PDE first semester courses... PDE 701-705
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by lady25(f): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
Adexy4us:
please i need past questions of NTI PDE first semester courses... PDE 701-705
Hello . Please I want to put in for pgde. Is it part time or full time. What is the total duration for he program and how much is the total tuition
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Adexy4us(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
lady25:

Hello . Please I want to put in for pgde. Is it part time or full time. What is the total duration for he program and how much is the total tuition

its weekend program ....email me for more details
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by banji1(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2019
*FREE Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students*

Are you a student and you missed a class? Or you are a teacher and you don’t have all the time to write your students lesson notes all day all night? Thank goodness you are in the right place.

Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.

Check my signature for details.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Ultimus: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
lady25:

.This programme will waste your time and money. If you are willing to wait 4 years for your certificate and transcripts, you can go ahead.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by JustCurious: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ultimus:

.This programme will waste your time and money. If you are willing to wait 4 years for your certificate and transcripts, you can go ahead.
Why did you say that? Just curious, pls
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by lady25(f): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ultimus:

Wow. Thank you so much for this information. I will verify further
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Ultimus: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
JustCurious:

Why did you say that? Just curious, pls

I said so because what I explained is true for the past 3 sets (I finished two sets ago). They neither have their statement of result/certificates or transcripts processed.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Adexy4us(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ultimus:

I said so because what I explained is true for the past 3 sets (I finished two sets ago). They neither have their statement of result/certificates or transcripts processed.

this is not true.........just 2-3 years sets are yet to collect certificate
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Burntcoal(f): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2019
Adexy4us:

whatever man! Should it even take that long for an institution to issue certificate.... Mtchew
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Adexy4us(m): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Burntcoal:
whatever man! Should it even take that long for an institution to issue certificate.... Mtchew

abi....it could be annoying truly....but subsequent sets are going to get University of Ibadan cert....so things should be normalized now
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Ultimus: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
Adexy4us:

Do you have a comprehension problem? How many sets back did I mention?
If your motive is to market this time wasting programme, do it by telling us how NTI releases results promptly or keep quiet.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Ultimus: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Adexy4us:

abi....it could be annoying truly....but subsequent sets are going to get University of Ibadan cert....so things should be normalized now

They have been marketing this specific lie for almost two years now. Say something else..
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by rockbridge(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
Galaxie:
Can I still apply for PGDE this month?
please when is PGDE (NTI) 2019/2020 would be on sale?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by eminencetoba: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Adexy4us(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
rockbridge:
please when is PGDE (NTI) 2019/2020 would be on sale?

Next month Nov
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by MzBertty(f): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Please is registration ongoing

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State / University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.