Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,021 members, 7,841,871 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Have You Seen The "Centenary Note" In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Seen The "Centenary Note" In Your Area? (470 Views)

EFCC Probes Centenary City Project / Picture Of The New N100 Centenary Note / Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen The "Centenary Note" In Your Area? by Uchizzy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
On the 12th of November, GEJ and The CBN Governor Unveiled the centenary note.

Still today i haven't set my eyes on that note,
and i even live in abuja.

Pls ooo, have you seen it
Re: Have You Seen The "Centenary Note" In Your Area? by Penboy: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
No.. Lets wait till the "government" shares the money first. Maybe the ones that escape CBN can get to our hands.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The "Centenary Note" In Your Area? by obiZEAL(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
No....
Re: Have You Seen The "Centenary Note" In Your Area? by Tallesty1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
NO
Re: Have You Seen The "Centenary Note" In Your Area? by Richiy(f): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
I have already preserved one 100 naira note thinking I would have seen the new one by now.

I never see o
Re: Have You Seen The "Centenary Note" In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
I have....
Re: Have You Seen The "Centenary Note" In Your Area? by otokx(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Not yet
Re: Have You Seen The "Centenary Note" In Your Area? by UnknownT: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
I have seen it. A guy came to cut his hair, but the Barber refused to accept it
Re: Have You Seen The "Centenary Note" In Your Area? by UniqueGem(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2015
Op I have it plenty in my wallet here. All this old women selling petty tins and some okada men always refuse it. It looks foreign to them.

(1) (Reply)

Conspiracy Of Silence By World Leaders On USA Minorities Killing / 2015’ll Be Tough, Says Jonathan / Okowa's Emergence An Act Of God-ishiekwene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.