Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Meat/animal Will You Kill/eat Tomorrow The 25th..? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Meat/animal Will You Kill/eat Tomorrow The 25th..? (553 Views)

A graph that draws any animal. / Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! / under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Meat/animal Will You Kill/eat Tomorrow The 25th..? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hello guys.... You all know tomorrow is Christmas, and as Christians in Nigeria we normally slaughter animals on the 25th.

Its a Tradition.

From the list Below choose the animal you will slaughter tomorrow

1. The peoples Favorite...... Mr/Mrs Fowl.

2. The fools Mr/Mrs Goat

3. The big for nothing Mr/Mrs Cow/Nama

4. The hunters choice.... Bushmeat family.

5. The forbidden... Mr/Mrs Lam

6. The creepy.... Mr/Mrs snake (reptilia family)

7. The close ones Mr/Mrs Dog / Pussycat grin

8. The delicious ones Mr/Mrs Ram

9. The house terminators Mr/Mrs Rat (believe me, some people eat house rat. Ask GEJ what he survived with back then in otueke... hihihi

10. Human Being. angry angry
Re: What Meat/animal Will You Kill/eat Tomorrow The 25th..? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
I will kill abokee to see what that first comment said cheesy
Re: What Meat/animal Will You Kill/eat Tomorrow The 25th..? by sexymoma(f): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tolotolo
Re: What Meat/animal Will You Kill/eat Tomorrow The 25th..? by pyyxxaro: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
I would eat either Tortiose back, hippopotamus lap or porcupine waist 2mao...

I can't afford fowl,goat,tolotolo, cow and horse meat
cry
tongue

(1) (Reply)

DANGER ALERT! The New System Of The Evil Ones. / Mother's Day 10/5/2015 / Traditional Vs Contemporary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.