Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,938 members, 7,848,784 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Computer Science At Degree.What Is The Way Out To Study Chemical Engineering. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Computer Science At Degree.What Is The Way Out To Study Chemical Engineering. (673 Views)

After Getting A First Degree, What's Next? / UK Bsc And Msc Degree. What Position Can I Expect In A Bank? / Chemical Engineering Versus Mechanical Engineering Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Science At Degree.What Is The Way Out To Study Chemical Engineering. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
I am a student who is going to finish my degree in computer science. i discovered late i had passion for studying chemical engineering. What do i need to do to become a chemical engineer without doing degree.

my question
Is it possible to proceed to do a masters degree program in chemical engineering?
Or
What are the available solutions to this problem..

Matured Nairalanders...your advice is highly needed...
Re: Computer Science At Degree.What Is The Way Out To Study Chemical Engineering. by Mcslize: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
faqman:
I am a student who is going to finish my degree in computer science. i discovered late i had passion for studying chemical engineering. What do i need to do to become a chemical engineer without doing degree.

my question
Is it possible to proceed to do a masters degree program in chemical engineering?
Or
What are the available solutions to this problem..

Matured Nairalanders...your advice is highly needed...

Let me start by asking u what instigated ur sudden interest to study Chemical Engineering? Why didn't u discover ur interest for Chemical Engineering right from time?

It is not too late though. You can still be a Chemical Engineer if you so much want it at this point.

You cannot proceed straight to do a masters in Chemical Engieering with your Comupter science degree. You will first of all do a PGD (Post Graduate Diploma) in Chemical Engineering first before you can then apply for masters in chemical Engineering for you to be fully recognised as a certified Chemical Engineer.

I beiieve this info helps!
Re: Computer Science At Degree.What Is The Way Out To Study Chemical Engineering. by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2014
thank you very much..
Re: Computer Science At Degree.What Is The Way Out To Study Chemical Engineering. by Shuaibualamin(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
what if i am a graduate of pure chemistry can i still become a chemical engineer

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Spend Money On Looking Good - 31 Things You Can Do To Build A $1 Million D / 6 Tips To Cope With Losing Your Job / For Fresh Graduate And Youth Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.