Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Where Is The CHANGE? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The CHANGE? (841 Views)

The Change Is Here Gradually. / Buhari "The change crusader" Will Not Probe Any Politicians Or The Military / Olamide Debuts Two Songs For Buhari/osinbajo – ‘ese’ + ‘the Change We Want’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The CHANGE? by HCNS(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
The APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP.
has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which.
corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery.
and several ills of society held sway. But a very.
close look at the APC, I am seeing Amaechi - 8yrs.
speaker; 7yrs governor under PDP, Atiku - 8yrs Vice.
president under PDP, Akume -8yrs governor under.
PDP, Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator.
under PDP, Timipre Sylver -4yrs governor under.
PDP, Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP, Aminu.
Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP, Chris Ngige.
- 3yrs governor under PDP, Kwankwaso - 7yrs.
governor, 3yrs Defense minister under PDP, El-
Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE chairman under.
PDP, Oyinlola, 7 and half years governor under.
PDP, Segun Oni, 3 and half years governor under.
PDP, Not to mention Audu Ogbeh and Barnabas
Gemade that were both former PDP chairmen. And to
cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a.
man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16.
yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and.
lead them on a rescue mission. It is now clearer.
that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the.
people who created and perpetuated the "16.
Disastrous years" are now dumped.
Please Nigerians what is the change in this APC? Or have this same people become saints over night, I won't have doubted the APC if I had seen very young and intelligent men coming out to contest it would have being easy for us to choice or believe the change scope, eg Lagos. Same old men na wa ooooo before them born me you rule now wen I don marry with a child you still wan rule people for God sake make we fear God where CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: Where Is The CHANGE? by temitemi1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Change from agbero(motor park touts) to a full blown robbers but we Nigerians will resist that grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The CHANGE? by tomakint: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
@ Op this is how human thinks, I wondered where this imaginary change they lay claim to is coming from, you have opened the eyes of the blind to this noble truth that APC CAN NEVER BE THE CHANGE NIGERIA NEEDS! By the way, this is Frontpage worthy. Cc; Seun, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Ngwakwe, ikenna351? OAM4J, maclatunji, etc

1 Like

Re: Where Is The CHANGE? by HCNS(m): 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
The worst is, in the bid to force change error is most likely to occur
Re: Where Is The CHANGE? by folawiyoma(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Been shouting this for a long time that we don't just need change. We need real change. Energetic men, charismatic,loyalist to one nigeria, leader and someone who can give free education to masses.

Don't know when we are going to get all this and where is the real change not just change of open teeth from hat wearing or I don't have shoes change.

I stand for real change.
Re: Where Is The CHANGE? by HCNS(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
folawiyoma:
Been shouting this for a long time that we don't just need change. We need real change. Energetic men, charismatic,loyalist to one nigeria, leader and someone who can give free education to masses.

Don't know when we are going to get all this and where is the real change not just change of open teeth from hat wearing or I don't have shoes change.

I stand for real change.

I will only support real change when I see one, not this same old faces that cannot see beyond their pockets. Until then ..................... Na them sabi.
Re: Where Is The CHANGE? by folawiyoma(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
HCNS:

I will only support real change when I see one, not this same old faces that cannot see beyond their pockets. Until then ..................... Na them sabi.

Abi.
Re: Where Is The CHANGE? by HCNS(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
Like seriously bros

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland 2015 Popularity Polls.BUHARI Or GEJ :vote Now!!! / Toyota Venza / Insecurity; Kano Streets Get Security Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.