Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation (8907 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text / President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by ismolicious(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Story for the gods.....GMB 2015
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by jaybiz007(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
GMB_PYO
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
I want to say Merry Xmas to My Dear President and the entire first Family

God bless you more abundantly.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
OK is that all? am still a loyal student of
ojuelegba senior high school Pakistan
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by cy4cent(f): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Merry Xmas Niralanders ,I love you all!!!

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by duni04(m): 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
undecided
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
berem:
Ok

NEXT!!!

Meanwhile,this will be your last presidential christmas message to Nigerians.

am sure you are goin to kill him
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by emmabosco: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Plz how do I post my own News on nairaland
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by HugeMac: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
deeptechcool:
Clueless' Presido a.k.a. Mr stealing is not corruption, Start packing your garbages in Aso Rock because ,this w be your last Xmas message to nigerians as the ball less president of Nigeria.
Team #Change.
senseless hate , what have your father achieved ? You are calling a sitting president clueless , If it was Buhari in power , you will tell me how you would express freedom of speech
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
deeptechcool:
Clueless' Presido a.k.a. Mr stealing is not corruption, Start packing your garbages in Aso Rock because ,this w be your last Xmas message to nigerians as the ball less president of Nigeria.
Team #Change.
u are very stupid and irrational. I strongly belief u haven't gone travelled past ur neighbourhood because u are too blind 2 see effectiveness in GEJ led administration. U are just frustrated @ d wrong person,,,,,u beta check urself.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
cy4cent:
Merry Xmas Niralanders ,I love you all!!!

same,na me love u pass joor
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
You see the difference? A long rambling speech given to a newspaper for the people to read.

vs.

A direct, straight to the point, MODERN and CONTEMPORARY, well-designed IMAGE that can be shared easily, and was sent straight from the source to the people.

One of these men is in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by johshwahr(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
Shoki ah shoki GEJ ma wa mi wale mo
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by iGeneral: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
Clueless in writing.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by deeptechcool(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
HugeMac:
senseless hate , what have your father achieved ? You are calling a sitting president clueless , If it was Buhari in power , you will tell me how you would express freedom of speech
Kindly tell us the name of your father and we w show you why you were conceived at the wrong time. Jona is a goner.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by Sylvarresta(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ok we don hear, oya park well
Team Buhari
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by deeptechcool(m): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
favoryte33:
u are very stupid and irrational. I strongly belief u haven't gone travelled past ur neighbourhood because u are too blind 2 see effectiveness in GEJ led administration. U are just frustrated @ d wrong person,,,,,u beta check urself.
we have seen you. Now, you can go and ...d.ie.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by toblosky(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
Happy Xmas My able presido even GMB knows that all we need now is GOODLUCK till 2019
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by ken0808: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
GEJ till 2019!
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by HugeMac: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
GOOD LUCK TILL 2019
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by toblosky(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
deeptechcool:

Kindly tell us the name of your father and we w show you why you were conceived at the wrong time. Jona is a goner.
Kind of weird seeing the desperation by which GMB goons use every opportunity to campaign for their master but seeing it naturally they seem to me as ones fighting a lost battle
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by thaoriginator: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mr presidunce, hope you've also written in full text you handing over note?
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by Janetozi(f): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
IKJ66:
IKJ6:6~ in all ur votings,never vote GEJ ........................................................ GMB 2015
if possible, i will vote him with both my left and right hand.

GEJ till 2019, Buhari should go and die.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
This christmas ish tire me
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by latfun22(m): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
berem:
Ok

NEXT!!!

Meanwhile,this will be your last presidential christmas message to Nigerians.
GBAM

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by john6006: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
Election cancelled....after two days of voting....typical june 12 result......
watch out....
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by FarindeMichael: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON....
As part of our gratitude to our numerous customers for your patronage over the year, Samic Internet Service is currently giving out MTN DATA at take away prices.....for any 2gig mtn data purchased u get 500mb bonus. CHECK OUT THE PICTURE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS.....for more enquiries u can what app 07063188981

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by win1234: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Merry Christmas man of peace, generations shall bless u.
Long live Mr. President
God bless GEJ
God bless my fellow Nigerians
we shall live to see a better Nigeria.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by thegoodone2(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
I love him for his simplicity. Election is not do or die to him.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by Chibokgame: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
God bles you for having Nigerians at heart.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation by ceeceeco: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tnk u Mr Jonathan, but wen is patience sending her xmas msg/greetings 2 her fellow widows?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This The Man That Will Rule Us For The Next 4yrs (picture) / Electoral Amendment Bill 2018: 3 Political Parties Ask Court To Stop Presidentia / Kaduna Train Attack: Attack On One Nigerian, Attack On All - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.