Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,055 members, 7,866,979 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido[read] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido[read] (534 Views)

How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police / Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) / Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido[read] by StevinMorgan(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
The widely reported beef between two of Nigeria’s finest pop stars, Wizkid and Davido dates back to the early beginnings of their career with a rivalry that many observers earlier noted would surely get to a head at some point.

Recently, the two young trending sensations were spotted together laughing at Davido’s elder brother’s birthday party, thus raising eyebrows as to whether the rift between them has been done with.

Davido however revealed in an exclusive interview with NET, that they both have settled their differences, and that some very powerful and rich men intervened.

He said: ‘It’s all good now, some rich men brought us together and it’s finally resolved.’ NET probed him further on how true the settlement is and Davido reaffirmed his position: ‘It’s officially resolved, no more drama.’

And when asked who the rich people who got involved, he replied thus: ‘Some very powerful men, I can’t say their names, it was like a round table meeting and it’s all good now.’ Unlike Wizkid, who had thundered that there is nothing like collaboration with Davido when the battle was still raging, when asked if there would be a collabo soon, Davido’s simple answer was: ‘Maybe.’

mayb pls am available feature me. grin

Re: Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido[read] by kilokeys(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
some vewi powerful men..

round table

old men dabbling in small boys affairs?

only cults have that time..

una dooh o.

confra thingZz
Re: Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido[read] by ejikeme(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
ok....
Re: Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido[read] by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
Good to hear this and I pray it lasts.

(1) (Reply)

Why It Took 8yrs To Complete My Album - Praiz / 2shotz & The Nigerian Police Reconcile After Being Forcefully Detained – PHOTO / Whitney Houston’s Daughter ‘fighting For Life’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.