Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Pls,i Need Help With Manual Configuration Settings For Mtn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls,i Need Help With Manual Configuration Settings For Mtn (1485 Views)

Opera Mini 4.2 Configuration|settings / Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,i Need Help With Manual Configuration Settings For Mtn by lordtim001(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Guys,i just restored factory settings on my nokia c3-00 and it cleared my internet settings.As usual,i sent Settings to 3888 and Mtn sent me the configuration settings which i saved and i used the default browser (Ovi Browser) to download Operamini,Uc Browser,Whatsapp and 2go.The apps did not work,telling me to check gprs settings and try again.I went again to check my default browser and it was working fine and i checked the above mentioned apps but still the same response.GUYS!!!Pls who can help me with the Mtn manual internet configuration settings for my phone.I would really appreciate it
Re: Pls,i Need Help With Manual Configuration Settings For Mtn by lordtim001(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Guys,pls i subscribed 5mb for #5 and it would be gone by 23:59pm and i want to check sum Whatsapp updates...Ghost readers pls comment:-(
Re: Pls,i Need Help With Manual Configuration Settings For Mtn by lordtim001(m): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
#Sore Eyes,pls i am begging.I nid it guys
Re: Pls,i Need Help With Manual Configuration Settings For Mtn by lordtim001(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
This is why i hate NL.When it comes to Sexuality and Romance e.g How i take service Aisha Zubaru swit toto when i dey Nysc or The devil who loved me by davidflo or My Dirty Adventure with my boss and coworkers by Bluestarry or Pin and pic of the baddex bitches I have come across ,u will see like 3451 posts and 5742 views but now just simple help to a fellow Nlander,na just like 3 posts which are mine and 14views(as at the time of this update)Romance no go kill people...

#Soon Deactivating
Re: Pls,i Need Help With Manual Configuration Settings For Mtn by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
lordtim001:
This is why i hate NL.When it comes to Sexuality and Romance e.g How i take service Aisha Zubaru swit toto when i dey Nysc or The devil who loved me by davidflo or My Dirty Adventure with my boss and coworkers by Bluestarry or Pin and pic of the baddex bitches I have come across ,u will see like 3451 posts and 5742 views but now just simple help to a fellow Nlander,na just like 3 posts which are mine and 14views(as at the time of this update)Romance no go kill people...

#Soon Deactivating
mmm let me help u out
Re: Pls,i Need Help With Manual Configuration Settings For Mtn by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Pls,i Need Help With Manual Configuration Settings For Mtn by psucc(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Bros you even forget to add the e-fight be APC and PDP.

But seriously try the harder way. Call their Customer care. NB: Hire generator to charge your battery cos only God knows when MTN center will answer you.
Re: Pls,i Need Help With Manual Configuration Settings For Mtn by lordtim001(m): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2014
Bluestarry:
Use this link to check for your settings http://www.earlyface.com/glo-plus-other-nigerian-networks/new-manual-and-automatic-internet-configuration-settings-for-mtn-glo-etisalat-ai/
Thanks very much,Bluestarry.Lemme try it.Anyway,Bluestarry post more updates on dat My Dirty Adventure With My Boss and Coworkers smiley
Re: Pls,i Need Help With Manual Configuration Settings For Mtn by lordtim001(m): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2014
cry Thanks Bluestarry but i cant see features like Homepage.I went to Personal Configuration settings and i added a new acct(Web)Should i try it on a China phone cos my friend told me dat China phones have those features
Re: Pls,i Need Help With Manual Configuration Settings For Mtn by lordtim001(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
Oga Bluestarry,any ideas
Re: Pls,i Need Help With Manual Configuration Settings For Mtn by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
lordtim001:
Oga Bluestarry,any ideas
ya why not google it out?
Re: Pls,i Need Help With Manual Configuration Settings For Mtn by lordtim001(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
Stupid search results

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take For An Etisalat Phone To Be Deactivtaed For Inactivity???? / Why Is Glo Network This Bad? I Am Getting Tired Of Glo / Mortal Kombat X Game Android Solutions Tool Koins And Souls APK Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.