Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Why Do People Still Reject The New 100 Naira Note? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Still Reject The New 100 Naira Note? (725 Views)

The Code On New 100 Naira Note If Scanned Will Take You To Nigeria History-cbn G / Picture Of The New Hundred Naira Note / Did Anyone Noticed The Removal Of The Arabic Letters In The New 100 Naira Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Still Reject The New 100 Naira Note? by satowind(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
I gave a taxi driver the new 100 naira note and he rejected it saying is cameroun money. Please why do people still reject the new 100 naira? How is it accepted in ur area?
Re: Why Do People Still Reject The New 100 Naira Note? by Beesluv: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Maybe cos its still not common here. Didn't you show him the naira sign
Re: Why Do People Still Reject The New 100 Naira Note? by Joshpet1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
I haven't seen it maself

n its more likely I'll reject it too

except if its a bail ( I guess I like good things)
Re: Why Do People Still Reject The New 100 Naira Note? by watered(m): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
When I first saw d new naira note, I imagined d note after it would have been through the torture of palm oil sellers and engine oil sellers.

Dat note lacks quality compared to d former note. Anyways Emefiele tried.

GEJ tili 2019 after which David Mark will continue for another 8years
Re: Why Do People Still Reject The New 100 Naira Note? by herald9: 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
I tire o... everyone is refusing it here too...They just need to create more awareness..

By the way,
It doesn't have that uniqueness of the former note,looks fake and can be easily counterfeited.

I trust Aba boys.
Re: Why Do People Still Reject The New 100 Naira Note? by AfricanApple(f): 1:54am On Dec 25, 2014
mtchheeeew, I don't know who send those to change the former 100 naira note, this one looks bleaches fake
with time people will get used to it, calm down eh, they won't change it back again at least not too soon, so go save ya money
Re: Why Do People Still Reject The New 100 Naira Note? by satowind(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2015
AfricanApple:
mtchheeeew, I don't know who send those to change the former 100 naira note, this one looks bleaches fake
with time people will get used to it, calm down eh, they won't change it back again at least not too soon, so go save ya money

They will soon accept it

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Been Getting SMS From +41799771145? / . / Help On How To Stop Self Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.