Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ (19645 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families / Merry Christmas Nairalanders (how Will You Spend Your Christmas) / Merry Christmas Nairalanders!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Medunah: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2014
I wish confession14, luxanne, tashamania, Awho, cooljoe, pervrocker, valentinooo, rokiatu, rilwayne001, tosyne2much, dtito, tallesty1, nickz, 3coins, jejeminato, taylor184, ggrin, spenca, tibunkunoluwa(not sure of the spelling), kingtom, amefrica, Seun and every other person/nlder i forgot to mention a very merry christmas and happy new year in advance. Have a nice day ahead of ya

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2014
I recognise your value and importance in my life, and your passion and drive to actualise our collective aspiration to cause change for the good of our country Nigeria. As you celebrate and share in the joy of the Yuletide, we wish you the blessings of God and your Family.

Enjoy the fun! Merry Christmas

This message goes to you my belove friends, siblings and compatriots.
phransix147(m), luvly101, bobasuo1, badtela, tola9ja(m), motherlode, ultraGM, Odutodaiwa, akins56(m), himkers(m), Natasha2(f), bigomoh, dein77(m), MuhdG(m), femicyrus, GenBuhari(m), pendy79, olycholy(f), dguyindcorner(m), managermahmud(m), micklplus(m), zoomzoom1(m), EmmyDe25(m), salykely(m), fendorf(m), oyeludef(m), Iceking1(m), razzaque, bayulll01(m), MAYOWAAK, Blainz(m), Bolushalom, YUNGCONCEPT11(m), cigie(m), munex007(m), trotsky, Boscojugunu(m), aibee01(m), concacid, Tundeajani(m), Kelvin0(m), vosquare, EldaTimba(m), Demdem(m), sharperino(m), Ilekokonit, LouisVanGaal(m), Evathyst(f), Ilovenigeria(f), niyisky, Brimmie(m), yyb14, Keneking, MrMcJay, MissMeiya(f), Adebola97(m), domack99(m), Canme4u(m), OboloMAN, ijawgirl, nma24(f), Kayworld26(f), PassingShot(m), ola6, Truckpusher(m), mzteemarh, anonimi, vicadex07(m), FiftyFifty(m), mistudreh(m), faragai24, Silkmoth33(m), LushGreenz, Rawani, django1, Firefire egift (m), djfaithy, Ediskcab(m), sexyviper, Nokia3330, omenka(m), segzy14(m), kwanKwasiyya(m), NadiaSA1(f), AriDsexy(f), Obiagelli(f), whatlyf(m), BigBen10(m), messpero90(m), flowjoe, yinkeys(m), jaybee3(m), Claroo(m), Keky(m), adeoladrg(m), KelvinGraphics(m), ijawcitizen(m), Balyz, Ruchidera(f), kel4soft, donphilopus(m), Mieye007, Okongrace(f), caseless omenka hotbabe001 sincere9gerian phockphockman dunkem21 elantracey seun ishilove idumose donmalcom21 shakathezulu datolee whitetechnology
And all the special people too numerous to mention.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by ochon: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Merry Christmas ochon!

Guy we no reach FP for that thread again o! I even think say na dem be first grin

Blame it on the dumb supermods that out of their ineptitude refuse to move the first thread that wished NLers a merry Xmas.
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by 1stdami(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2014
experimentist:
My brother migrate to lagos and see wats up! I'm @ Bar Beach right now and everywhere is jamming, raving and banging
. Lagos is over populated tho
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Tobetoe(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry xmas y'all ... I waited for dis thread after mid nite mass @2am ,until i slept........ Merry xmas to my family,frnds ,dudes,paddies and moi babes
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by spinna: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2014
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Kelgabriel5(m): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2014
Hapi christmas my guyz in (1) my family,nlanders,my classmates past,n present in d dept of elect n computer engineering unizik,my priests,my nation #HBDJESUSMYSAVIOUR
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by GIYAZZ(m): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2014
ochon:

Blame it on the dumb supermods that out of their ineptitude refuse to move the first thread that wished NLers a merry Xmas.
I said merry christmas ochon!

You no see that one, you and quarrels. grin
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by pazienza(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2014
ichidodo:
I want wish Ola6, Rossike,
Truckpusher,
Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology,
LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen,
Tomakint, Mogidi, Jmaine, Jamace,
Atlwireless, Anonimi, Sunnybobo,
Customized13, Opiaoku, Petrov10,
gramci, Taharqa, Iamodenigbo; Arysexy,
Descartes, Gh0stFreak, Shizzlestar,
ujoinme, rozayx5, chukwudi44,
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire,
datolee, bloodykiller, ratiken,
dozzybaba, phockphockman, longeria,
anonimi, aljharem, aryzgreat, publisher,
brownlord, iconize, rigarmortis, Descartes,
pointb, pazienza, OKDNigeria, stebell,
brokenTV, longeria, rozayx5,
whitetechnology, Billyonaire,
BackDatAssUp. A very merry xmas and a happy New Year.......

Wishing you the same, nnekwu. Nwannem
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2014
1stdami:
. Lagos is over populated tho

To d brim and spilling over
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by anonimi: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2014
barcanista:
I recognise your value and importance in my life, and your passion and drive to actualise our collective aspiration to cause change for the good of our country Nigeria. As you celebrate and share in the joy of the Yuletide, we wish you the blessings of God and your Family.

Enjoy the fun! Merry Christmas

This message goes to you my belove friends, siblings and compatriots.
And all the special people too numerous to mention.

Please permit me to fully echo all you said and wish same to all Nigerians, irrespective of our political divide, as we enter a crucial phase of our nation's corporate existence.
May God Almighty be our Eternal Guide- Amen!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Bukkiminat(f): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2014
We are now in the period when u will change ur TV channel 2 Nigerian Stations and U'll c little kids saying I want to make a request to my mummy and my daddy MR and Mrs Lawal,My friends in School Whemzy,Dollipee, Pepe,Tazgal and my friends on Nairaland Holuwartayor
kumpharm
Becalina
lexxybooy
Adedayo516
segunflames
bukkie
drered
Professor1234
Efe2real
XavierG
ifyx
Francistony
PrinceCee
Tommybob
Sui-Generis
samgreguc
adeoladrg
efyzhi
Bhummite
wishin them Merry Xmas and Happy New year in Advance. Thank you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Liamm(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2014
omenka:
Merry Christmas to you too sir.
Have a blissful day ahead.
gracias Senor smiley
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by micolaj: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry xmas to all NAIRALAND PROGRESSIVE MEMBERS (APC), TAN MEMBERS(PDP), APOLITICAL ASSOCIATION (NEUTRAL PARTY) and all NIGERIANS at large.
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Hazardd(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2014
heroarams:
Merry Christmas y'all

Special shout out to;

1)my mum and dad.

2) my siblings.

3) All 12 nephews and Nieces have got. They such a handful cool

4) my relatives.

5) Sexynabila- Damn girl I can see your fine a*ss from a million miles away cheesy.

6) Jorhney.

7) Hazardd.

8 ) 1miccza

9) Ever militant and ever reasonable Ladokites.

10) All nairalanders of course.

i wish you the same dear
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2014
Elantracey:

I didn't see my name in the register na sad
Eyyyah embarassed
Pele sogbo cheesy
Class at 9pm.
Your name will be there cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2014
Oluwadhemmy:
Christ offcourse!!!
So is He born today?
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Valentinooo: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2014
Medunah:
I wish confession14, luxanne, tashamania, Awho, cooljoe, pervrocker, valentinooo, rokiatu, rilwayne001, tosyne2much, dtito, tallesty1, nickz, 3coins, jejeminato, taylor184, ggrin, spenca, tibunkunoluwa(not sure of the spelling), kingtom, amefrica, Seun and every other person/nlder i forgot to mention a very merry christmas and happy new year in advance. Have a nice day ahead of ya

Wishing you same dear. I pray that the joy and blessings of Christmas will continue to be with you and your household.
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Merry Christmas!

Shout Out to;
-The Lord Almighty for coming down to planet earth
-My Parents
-My Siblings
-My Cousins, Nieces, Nephews etc
-My Fellow Nigerian Students
-All December 25th birthday celebrants
-My Church Members; HeavenOnEarth'15
-All doz who W̶̲̅ιℓℓ vote wisely next year
-All †нε oppressed, deprived, abandoned, dejected Nigerians, †нε Lord shall revive Ɣ'all in Jesus name
-Every Nairalander!!

Merry Christmas once more!!!
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by BukkyDan(f): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry christmas to my siblings, all the nlanders, my friends,B.U.K students, my spiritual fathers Bishop Oyedepo, pst Dingamaji, pst Chris Abraham, and the entire winners family . I wish you all the joy and blessings the season brings.

With all the love in my heart, I wish my dad merry christmas...where ever you are dad, just know I love you so so much. kiss

I wanna wish my ever loving mum the most blissful Christmas. Thank God I have you, may the joy you brought to my life never cease. I love you so much kiss

Lastly, to my current crush who happens to be my choir master, Merry Christmas and I wish
we'd spend the next christmas together grin

1 Like

Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2014
laykorn:

Eyyyah embarassed
Pele sogbo cheesy
Class at 9pm.
Your name will be there cheesy
Ayamlaykorn

grin

No Christmas holiday? let's celebrate Christ na
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2014
My s/o goes to

tallesy1-i admire you alot.

Neldrizzy-Be careful with those shawties.

Chibwike-Mr nice guy.

Tosyne2much-i like ur brother alot *covers face*

Janeify-thanks for keeping it real,you are sighted.

Joecutie-Get well soon.

MzNelly-Enjoy the season,jehovah bless you.

Unibenstudent-How xmas na,reserve my meat.

Durchess-the most beautiful gal on nl as far as am concern,enjoy the season,you deserves it.

May ur heart desire be granted dis season...love you guys..merry xmas.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by generalmiky(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2014
Season's Greetings.. with love

Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

This one na copy and paste o.
Merry Christmas to everyone.
Y'all rock.
Thank u smiley
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by mustymatic(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2014
Hmm.. Happy Holidays

Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by cc150615(f): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2014
mcpat:
Merry xmas to all Nairalanders, Joblanders,UNIBEN production Engineering class of 2014, all uniben 2014 graduates and to cc150615
Thanks dear merry xmas to u too
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Evina(f): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2014
wunmi590:

1. My mum nd dad, my siblings nd my fmily
2. My fiancée Jom
Pls prmit me 2 wish al my frnds on NL

Prodeegee(m), cocospice(f), chizzily(f), sagebiz, Dymondgurl(f), mrjaydee(m), lawunmmie, ritzytbabs, delugadou(m), beau49(f), madridfc(m), 100Cents, laykorn(m), RedBenson(m), Sleekyshuga(f), lalasticlala(m), Williamso(m), susrite(m), Queennelly(f), pinkiecutie(f), iceberylin(m), damselalayo(f), almacherish(f), ngozionefeli, missterious(f), mencade6, phrenoz(f), Lilamartedi(f), littlemistress(f), Empress2014(f), chindi, mytime24(f), ceaser, kolaaderin, Mimipauls1(f), pweetixandy(f), sexynabila(f), kozaic(f), Savigne(f), beckyomas(f), dechandel(f), Janeify(f), shadowgwalker, KissQ(f), ritababe(f), Dopeyomi, kinwayne(m), snakie86, sistajay(f), Tashamania(f), nekaa(f), kristina1(f), Kachisbarbie(f), leojennysmart(f), Seun(m), maureensylvia(f), Ivyluvie2(f), Ezibless(f), holluphunmie(f), toyinolamide(f), adesewa4uyahoo(f), Khalliet(f), shafeeqah(f), Idyllik(f), omotfavy(f), Atk01(f), Tytto(f), Chi59(f), priscaoge(f), olowookerekemi(f), Harmvirus(f), hannesy(f), missberrypop5(f), MissSlimbody(f), jessiecah(f), Evathyst(f), donc4life(f), stalicia(f), niggereyez(f), kennygee(f), chinnelle(f), Princesschi(f), Syfy(f), badoolee(f), iwakolewa(f), cococandy(f), quivah(f), micsade(f), Anniebissy(f), MaraCruiz(f), keishawillz(f), sladesgirl(f), trypheana(f), Damsel94(f), LiciousAnn(f), harryke(f), Chrissy101(f), JohnJoyce(f), Hardeytohlar(f), Beachqueen59(f), Nekistoe(f), Doughyeenbae(f), Lemon12(f), jjwaterfalls(f), sandra27(f), trendiitee(f), pweedyuz(f), marieolae(f), farano(f), MizMyColi(f), VickyyB(f), ireneony(f), Agybabe(f), Iffffffy(f), Sparkle777(f), sussyluv(f), Damsal(f), Missmossy(f), Evina(f), Mprex(f), Stephxoblessed(f), Medunah(f), FLAWLES(f), prettythicksme(f), Oluwatyna(f), Weunice(f)

Wishing u merry christmas and a success filled new year in advance

Thank you Wunmi. smiley
Wish you same.

1 Like

Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Ifyx(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2014
m wishing y'all a prosperous xmas & an accelerated new year...
Feliz Navidad!

Segunflames
Fembleez1
Jacyz
Dopeyomi
Kumpharm
Agiemars
Bukkiminat
Dammyg
Dhammyg
Tolydap
Becalina
Switsunshyn
Prince CEE
Francistony
Adedayo516
Marc9
Diarisgod
Pr0ton
Prot0n
Bobolizim
Codedmelvin
Dapo777
Efe2real
JSMMUYIWA
Ifeco4donz
Adez
Adex
Ahkenaten
XavierG
Professor1234
Princeadebayo
Shoyemiayodeji
Teenezz
Taiocol
Lexxybooy
Nattygeneral
Mismore
Rkarang
Royalblak007
Houseofballons
Zikdik
Am0s
Faba

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Hurklan(m): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2014
My shoutout goes to iceberylin,samflexxy,zedric,stag,emilo26,onihaxy,claireshan(blaugrana),hfinest1,cleffwizzy,kolade354,snakie86... Wishing u all complement of d season nd those dat i 4gt to mention their names

1 Like

Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by Hugo7(m): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry christmas to every member of my families,friends,Everyonealifetoday, all nairalanders and OP ..#haPpycelebrations #1love
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by beau49: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2014
Microflux:
Dymondgurl(f), farano(f), misshoree(f), Janeify(f), ogeoflyf(f), kozaic(f), sussywink(f), Demmi12(f), Oluwatola5(f), Elantracey(f), cheesekiss(f), Pukka36(f), beau49(f), Bhuumhite(f), quivah(f), cifutemi(f), Ishilove, zleemshaddy, Nelsizzy(m), oluwadanie1(m), BlessingF(f), Blebleswag(f), AbuMikey, goofyone, MrsGoodness(f), pickabeau1, MsAnne(f), Ayoolajumoke(f), destante(f), 190, PretiEbony(f), AGgal(f), priscaoge(f), specialguest(f), nanauju(f), sophieabou(f), haryormeedeh(f), Jennimma(f), AfricanApple(f), codedbaby(f), Moyenii(f), Dyt(f), Tashamania(f), midasbliss(f), MizMyColi(f), somcherry(f), Godmother(f), dechandel(f), Idowuogbo(f), rokiatu(f), Hollyb(f), Princesschi(f), Gee001(f), faithugo64(f), missberrypop5(f), chisombenedicta(f), Missmossy(f), Lizzylobito(f), shalommeri(f), mutter(f), Jasdine(f), mickstique(f), littlemistress(f), mizzkeji44(f), FLAWLES(f), carefreewannabe(f), mzlizabelle(f), Seun(m), Kachisbarbie(f), Mskrisx(f), mifavour(f), paulinemimi(f), Chiamaka01(f), pwreshbawz, Juliaann(f).
With the old wish that is ever new,may the greeting do its share toward making your Christmas a pleasant one.Wishing you a blessed Christmas and a New Year filled with happy surprises.
Dear,remember tosend yourChristmas wishesto yourloved ones!Spread yourkindnessand friendship!

Wishing you the same and more.
Merry christmas!
Re: ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ by LadyAmaka(f): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine / Your Greatest Achievement This Year / Fun Facts About "Boxing Day" The 26th Of December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.