Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,937 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Wish A Nairalander Merry Christmas... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wish A Nairalander Merry Christmas... (2121 Views)

Merry Christmas Everyone. / Is It Wrong 4 A Christian To Wish A Muslim Happy Eid-il-mubarak? / Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish A Nairalander Merry Christmas... by SirJohn(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
I'd like to wish Joagbaje a merry Christmas and hopes that when or if he comes out of hibernation he does so with my 500k grin
#epicmiraclefail
#jeffisstillontherun

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Merry Christmas... by WinsomeX: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
SirJohn:
I'd like to wish Joagbaje a merry Christmas and hopes that when or if he comes out of hibernation he does so with my 500k grin
#epicmiraclefail
#jeffisstillontherun

Yesso!

Wishing Joagbaje a merry Christmas and using this medium to remind him to pay up.

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander Merry Christmas... by Image123(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Candour:

Wetin you chop wey don make you high like this thou man of God come in the spirit of pastor C? Softly softly with this 'anointing' o

Maybe it was the chicken oh. i will behaving.
Re: Wish A Nairalander Merry Christmas... by PastorOluT(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2015
BabaGnoni:

2014 was a roller coaster of a year but God had our backs
- is it of the disease that stalks in darkness
or the calamity that destroys at noon
though a thousand fell at our side,
though ten thousand died around us,
these evils did not touch us

I wish the below list including others I missed out on, a very good and well deserving 2014 December festive period
and also wish each a Fulfilling & Prosperous 2015 New Year in advance

Wishing u d same bro (and all our other bro n sis in this forum, the list is exhausting for sure) n many more as we do greater exploit in the kingdom this year.

Stay blessed n remain rapturable
Re: Wish A Nairalander Merry Christmas... by BabaGnoni: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2015
^^^
Same to you
Re: Wish A Nairalander Merry Christmas... by shdemidemi(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Wish A Nairalander Merry Christmas... by BabaGnoni: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
^^^
I came back to delete that post but alas bro you're quick on the draw and you've responded :-(
Re: Wish A Nairalander Merry Christmas... by nlMediator: 3:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Just saw now that I got a number of nice wishes. Thanks, everyone. I pray and declare that this year, 2015, will be our best year yet! Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make A Pact With The Devil / Philippines President Calls God A Stupid Son Of A Bitch / Prayers To Destroy Marine Witchcraft Attacks, Altars, And Activities .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.