Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Sperm Flow While Sleeping - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sperm Flow While Sleeping (41024 Views)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by duni04(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2014
tumababa:

First of all, how old are you?
He's 19
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by ramalot(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2014
smiley

1 Like

Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by ramalot(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2014
smiley
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by ramalot(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2014
smiley
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by WildChild00(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2014
ritababe:
Go do 7 days dry fasting, e be like say u get wife for river

How you take know? Na you be the spirit wife?
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by Ninilowo(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2014
No kain. Itz bn long you did KEREWA ni.
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by Kirinwa: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2014
ugochuks95:
Hi Nairalanders, I noticed that anytime I wake up in d morning I am soaked with sperm in my boxers. It's been on for a month now. I'm so confused now I don't know the cause and the solution to this problem.

You have a spiritual wife. Go for christian deliverance @ MFM.

1 Like

Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by jahstech: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2014
duni04:

Too much ke, or very little? undecided
Too much my dear, it causes some problem to the pe**s making it to spill sperm involuntarily. In more severe cases he may even spill sperm during the day.
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by cjoy4life: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2014
First what your dream life like, do you have sex in the dream or romance or see nude female?an answer will help to tell you what to do.
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by Genea(f): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2014
sawdust:

see this one..
Wot are u saying?
Lol I opened fat chicken stuff not knowing it opened dis stuff ,don't mind me
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by shesszi(m): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
it is definitely the work of those old witches in your villa...
grin

maybe dem bin don the eye your dick when you visit village december ...

they are probably giving you a Mouth Action...

just an opinion....

runs awda thread grin sad
LWKMD grin

1 Like

Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by ritababe(f): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2014
ramalot:

STFU and go back to the 14th century where you belong.

merry xmas
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by SkinnyDude(m): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2014
walt0006:
guy .if you can contact me. 07068295973. am a man of God. deliverance could be
Fyzt post=29184016:
Spiritual wife you got, visit Prophet TB Joshua at ikotun in Lagos or any strong spiritual church, otherwise the spiritual babe will Bleep your life for you
olusolaj [quote author=adexsimply:
You dey Bleep spirits be that o
ritababe:
Go do 7 days dry fasting, e be like say u get wife for river
kasimseun:
yeeee.. my brother better see a pastor today because you have been sleeping with spirits for a month now. and if u are not careful you no go get girlfriend talk less of getting married.... pls find a quick solution
alabiyemmy:
spiritual - u need deliverance. U are fcukingg spirits and demons in your sleep.
post=29183814]Prayer thing
done via social media.[/quote]

Lord have mercy! with this kind of mentality, Africa will never develop.
i give up.

2 Likes

Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by lovespyc007: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2014
Lwkmd nawa ooo @op r u christain u need 2 be close 2 God so dat d flaws of been human cn be controld we r also spiritbeings inside so tins cld happen on both sides I mean physical n spiritual so 2 be on d safe side u need 2 be close 2 God so u will be fine @ all times merry xmas
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by ritababe(f): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2014
WildChild00:

How you take know? Na you be the spirit wife?

am just saying what i know, he ask for advice and everybody is entitle to his/her opinion

1 Like

Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by Gordieshegz(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2014
@OP..wetdream does not happen that consistently..you need to be sincere in answering this question? how often did u masturbate in the past? Your complaint could be consequent of too frequent masturbation embarked on in the past.. The ejaculatory ducts coud have lost their sphincters tone as a result of recurrent inhibition of parasympathetic stimulation involved in keeping the ducts closed and conferring the uninhibited sperm outflow when the alert system of the body is switched off at night...it could have resulted from similar imflammatory condition..visit the nearest clinic around you
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2014
teamup:
wet dreams you needed to visit my site
learn 2make beta blogs,...we nid development in dis country!

1 Like

Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by Ayostically: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2014
tosscash1:
bro dnt mind dem... notin is wrongg wit u, its natural wen u get to ur puberty ull start having wet dreams
and maybe reduce ur thoughts about women
your sexual fantasies

1 of the best pieces of advice here
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2014
The sperm in your reservoir is filled up.It's the same as the ovary that burst in a woman's system when there is no sperm to fertilize it.
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by lastmessenger: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2014
IAMGEJ:
Or make e just wear condom dey sleep grin grin grin grin grin

dat will Help nau.
What is condom?
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by khk01: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2014
Ejo ni owo ninu.(Snake has hand inside)Lol
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by toby2(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2014
its excessive sperm... i was in ur shoes once... mine even start comin out wen i use d toilet... i had no choice dan to jack off. i didnt like d option though buh i had to do it so as to keep ma sanity.
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by gidjah(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2014
He does not need this kind of advice sir,he is still a young man child.he should rather keep his heart away from junks of the media and film that are x rated!he sir a small boy in his youth.or sorry op, how Old are You o?
Adeoba10:
Dia mentality.... u cough while eating na spiritual, arsenal score b4 Monaco na spiritual mtcheeeewww.
Back to d topic.... Op, wen was d last time u had s.ex, if dat has bn a long tym try to call ur partner n recharge yasef, Or maybe u v bn tinking of s.ex day n nyt... just keep ur mind away from it till u mt yah partner.... Bros, na normal tyn.
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by wiringdpt(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2014
How old are you if I may ask
ugochuks95:
Hi Nairalanders, I noticed that anytime I wake up in d morning I am soaked with sperm in my boxers. It's been on for a month now. I'm so confused now I don't know the cause and the solution to this problem.
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by WildChild00(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2014
ritababe:

am just saying what i know, he ask for advice and everybody is entitle to his/her opinion

But your own opinion has nothing to write home able, becos you have no prove to that effect, and you can not give an opinion 4 something u hv no control/prove over!
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by Akell(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2014
ugochuks95:
It's a norm if it's been long you had sex. It's not spiritual, you have no medical dysfunction, no sexual anomaly. Your bank is full, and it needs to be despatched - that's it.

My suggestion if you don't have a wife or you don't wanna bleep your girl, DONT SLEEP FACING THE BED. Sleep facing the ceiling with your back on the mattress.
Try to avoid sleeping sideways too, there's tendency you might end up sleeping facing the mattress.
Enjoy your hols
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by ritababe(f): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2014
WildChild00:

But your own opinion has nothing to write home able, becos you have no prove to that effect, and you can not give an opinion 4 something u hv no control/prove over!

leave me alone .
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by IamHumility(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2014
ugochuks95:

Is that not what science call wet-dream?
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by Jayloy: 10:10am On Dec 25, 2014
I hardly comment on Nairaland but today I will
cos I have different opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by millionboi(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2014
tellwisdom:
Bro, you are finished. Drink otapiapia to solve this predicament sad
2much weed is nt gud4ur health
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by IAMGEJ(m): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2014
ASK G grin :oGLE
lastmessenger:

What is condom?
Re: Sperm Flow While Sleeping by FolabiCash: 10:15am On Dec 25, 2014
You have a spirit wife and you'll need 5 Virgin mosquitoes to break the relationship. Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage / Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.