Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? (1495 Views)

Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari / Why Do APC Supporters Abuse And Insult? / Apologies For Implying That Certain APC Fans Support Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by RedEboe(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2014
These are my personal observations;

APC fans operate and attack in packs on the social media space (NL). When a compelling anti-Buhari arguement is placed in front of them they tend to become very abusive and take turns with different monikers to insult pro-GEJ Nairalanders often accusing them of being 'Igbo'.

GEJ fans on the other hand seem to accept criticisms better, putting forward facts and figures to dissuade unjust accusations made against Jonathan.

Just my observation.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 25, 2014
Why do PDP e-rats/ saTANic elements get abusive when they are presented with facts that Jonathan is a complete failure?

Answers please!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by PassingShot(m): 7:41am On Dec 25, 2014
A case of the pot saying the kettle is black!

PDP are more guilty of this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by sufido123: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2014
Because they have nothing rational to say about their hero who is actually a zero in the face of the majority.

18 Likes

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by Trut(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2014
berem:
Why do PDP e-rats/ saTANic elements get abusive when they are presented with facts that Jonathan is a complete failure?

Answers please!!

APC NL women leader, you're guilty of the OP observation. You post above says it all.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by rozayx5(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2014
Trut:

APC NL women leader, you're guilty of the OP observation. You post above says it all.

berem just proved the op right

Anyway happy christmas to all so called progressives in the house

10 Likes

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by Trut(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2014
APC = Aggressive People's Congress. You don't expect their social media supporters to behave well.

1 Like

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by Alutasenator: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari is a fool....myself,wife,my 12 children,my mother,father,my neibours,uncles,aunties,my church members(redeem),mates,friends....etc can never vote for buhari the semi illiterate............tufiakwa

15 Likes

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by Trut(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2014
@Mods,

We want the APC supporters to give reasons why they always abuse anybody that raises important issues against the Messiah. Please kindly move this thread to front page.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by temitemi1(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2014
What do u expect from motor park touts(agbero)

5 Likes

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by temitemi1(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2014
Because u just spoke through ur anus.
berem:

Answers please!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by sademola: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2014
rozayx5:

berem just proved the op right

Anyway happy christmas to all so called progressives in the house

Where in berem's response has she abused?
Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by Trut(m): 8:26am On Dec 25, 2014
sademola:

Where in berem's response has she abused?

Her abusive post is "PDP e-rats/ saTANic elements"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by major466(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2014
RedEboe:

APC fans operate and attack in packs on the social media space (NL). When a compelling anti-Buhari arguement is placed in front of them they tend to become very abusive and take turns with different monikers to insult pro-GEJ Nairalanders often accusing them of being 'Igbo'.

GEJ fans on the other hand seem to accept criticisms better, putting forward facts and figures to dissuade unjust accusations made against Jonathan.

Just my observation.
Because they are are clueless.
Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2014
my bro,it's in their blood.that's the fact.
i cant count d numbers of time i've been referred to as being an igbo guy,whereas my only link to igboland was schooling there(secondary school) and serving there.

but each time i raise topics supporting GEJ,I'm tagged an igbo man.
no matter their online chant,GEJ till 2019

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2014
berem:

Answers please!!

@op here's a typical example of the question u asked.
no brain,no thought,just pack of abusive venom

9 Likes

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by Redoil: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2014
berem:

Answers please!!
when they were confronted about the claim that buhari constructed 100,000 killometers of road they turned it into insult as it has always been their wont

5 Likes

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by maestroferddi: 8:40am On Dec 25, 2014
Because they know in their hearts that they are trying to fob off on Nigerians with a bad product.

Take away sentiments and you can see that Buhari's candidature is one huge joke.

While the rest of humanity are making quantum leaps, you want to drag Nigerians centuries back under a jejune argument of fighting corruption.

How can our so-called corruption crusader be taken serious when he has surrounded himself with reverse Robin Hood politicians.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2014
The major reason is their inability to put forward a superior and convincing argument to support their principal, so they resort to intimidation and harassment. However, some of us have decided not to be cowed by such online bullies...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by ba7man(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2014
Alutasenator:
Buhari is a fool....myself,wife,my 12 children,my mother,father,my neibours,uncles,aunties,my church members(redeem),mates,friends....etc can never vote for buhari the semi illiterate............tufiakwa
When the "facts" against Buhari sound like this, you won't get a rational reply.
Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by odiyaka(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2014
Not only on NL. Even when discussing with them, they show a lot of aggression.

1 Like

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by genxris: 9:02am On Dec 25, 2014
It's quite disturbing how the APc followers easily get insulting and abusive of Pdp supporters when ever they praise a pdp politician or question the personality of Buhari. This trend is not healthy. Without trying to insult some of my south western folks, I am not very bothered by their curses and rants on pdp supporters because it ends there but my concern is our northern brothers who takes politics and issues of Buhari as a do or die affair and are ready to kill innocent lives and destroy properties once he sheds his crocodile tears and spews his sympathy talks.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by RedEboe(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2014
berem:

Answers please!!

You see what i'm talking about? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by publisher(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2014
@OP you are right. Someone posted a thread earlier showing/proving that the SS, SE and North-Central are actually the deciders in these elections based on correct 2011 statistics and NOT the South-West as some Buhari fans feel. Men, they attacked that OP like he actually killed somebody. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by kokoA(m): 9:15am On Dec 25, 2014
RedEboe:
Just my observation.
You will make a very poor scientist because your observation is very poor #NoOffience.
Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by Trut(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2014
kokoA:
You will make a very poor scientist because your observation is very poor #NoOffience.

By their post, you will know them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by OtunbaJega: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Alutasenator:
Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by shakaTheZulu: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2014
berem:

Answers please!!

My wife i love your assss

1 Like

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by kingthreat(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2014
Alutasenator:

12 children? Even semi-literate Buhari has 8. Weren't you taught family planning?
Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by MalcoImX: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2014
RedEboe:

Just my observation.
You're funny. Are these what you call compelling arguments?
|
Buhari is too old ................
Buhari is a coup plotter ..............
Buhari is an ethic bigot ...............
Buhari is an oligarch ..............................
Buhari is a smuggler ..........................
Buhari is unforgiving ..................................
Buhari is discriminating.............................
Bihari is a racist
Buhari is Fulani .......................
Buhari is a Hausaman ...................
Buhari is a northerner ........................
Buhari is a Ghanaian ..................
Buhari is a West African ....................
Buhari is French .................
Buhari is jobless ................
Buhari is Tinubu's boy ..................
Buhari is El-rufai's enemy ....................
Buhari is a cow........
Buhari is a goat....................
Bihari is a sinner .................
Buhari is a semi-illiterate jackboot.........
Buhari is a terrorist.....................
Buhari is an Islamist.........
Buhari is a liar
Buhari is a thief
etc.
etc.
Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by femicyrus(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2014
Trut:
APC = Aggressive People's Congress. You don't expect their social media supporters to behave well.

Re: Why Do APC Fans Get Abusive On NL When Facts Are Raised Against Buhari? by femicyrus(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2014
Alutasenator:
We will vote for APC in Rccg

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP To GEJ: You're A Liar! Potable Water, Economy, All Lies. / My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - Goodluck Jonathan / When Buhari Loses AGAIN, What Will Be The Consolation Prize ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.