Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,055 members, 7,859,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed (3865 Views)

Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter / Facebook Removes Saraki’s UK Passport From Sahara reporters Page, Threatens / APC Fake Reporter Exposed!!! (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Collynzo22:

Adewole Segun Anthony, how come you deactivated that Ballotboxx acount after you denied it? You deactivated tribaleast after denying yourself too.
If deactivate this one and open another, we will still find out, we know you more than you know yourself.
Just leave Igbo matters for Igbos and keep your fake and hypocritical concern to yourself.
Why did you dodge the Lagos-Ibadan road question?
Hypocrite.
pls post pictures of me on NL if you think that name is mine. Mugu. You even say I own more than one username. Na wah o. God punish u for dishonest lies

1 Like

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Collynzo22: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
aresa:

That was the deal with the previous contractor and it was canceled.

A fresh and direct contract was awarded last year and it wasn't PPP.

2nd NB is not federally financed, the 3 times inflated project it was sold to JB for 30 years meaning SE men, women and children are going to pay out of their own pocket by paying toll to JB for 30 years while JB sends the money out of your community straight to Germany. It's called capital flight.
Please show us the fresh and direct Lagos-Ibadan road contract, then show us the 2nd Niger bridge contracts that is PPP, we are waiting.

1 Like

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
Collynzo22:

Please show us the fresh and direct Lagos-Ibadan road contract, then show us the 2nd Niger bridge contracts that is PPP, we are waiting.
you better start saving for the toll you'll have to pay when you travel from ibadan to anambra by the time the bridge gets finished, that's if it ever gets finished. What name are you going to call me now? Yakubu obinna idinma? grin

2 Likes

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
Collynzo22:

amadi collins shut up! grin

2 Likes

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Citadelb0t: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Collynzo22:

Adewole Segun Anthony, how come you deactivated that Ballotboxx acount after you denied it? You deactivated tribaleast after denying yourself too.
If deactivate this one and open another, we will still find out, we know you more than you know yourself.
Just leave Igbo matters for Igbos and keep your fake and hypocritical concern to yourself.
Why did you dodge the Lagos-Ibadan road question?
Hypocrite.

Amadi Obinna Collins, The road side welder. You are only good at calling fake people names. You are a shameless troll, no wonder you cant think well with that your large head. Cant you post without calling people fake names, na wao.

2 Likes

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Nehemiah459(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Flets:
Can any Jan.ja.we.ed in the house explain this statement to me and provide any proof why I should not believe that Buhari is a renowned and open terrorist who shares the same ideal with ISIS, Al shabab and Bokoharam

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.
Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."

To HELL
Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
aresa:

That was the deal with the previous contractor and it was canceled.

A fresh and direct contract was awarded last year and it wasn't PPP.

2nd NB is not federally financed, the 3 times inflated project it was sold to JB for 30 years meaning SE men, women and children are going to pay out of their own pocket by paying toll to JB for 30 years while JB sends the money out of your community straight to Germany. It's called capital flight.
Ignoramus. The Lagos-Ibadan road will also be tolled.

2 Likes

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by citizenY(m): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
Collynzo22:
Yakubu Tsalhatu, you have nothing to worry about.
I can assure you that the bridge will not be tolled.
You can take that to any bank of your choice.

YAHOO TROLL...

If you are so docile to accept the PPP arrangement, I do not see how you can stop the toll.. Yahoo guys do not have credible accounts or reputations so keep your cheque....

Be carefull what you wish for...... There are more resourcefull and,adventurous people around.
Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by stanech: 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
Even if the bridge collapse and I have to swim across I will still vote for GEJ

2 Likes

Re: You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed by Chigold101(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2014
eighTHREAD:
@bold it's possible as they can install dynamite to it and claim the bridge collapsed cos it was too old, and as we know, the bridge is already shaking, all these they'll do just so they can make more money from the huge usage of theirs. You guys need to add your voice to that of those against this injustice cos it'll be perpetrated against your people the most (imagine the huge amount of ndigbo returning home every xmas) instead of thinking that those voicing out now are against ibo interest. Reason for once
installing a dynamite to bomb the bridge will be ilegal... Dear friend i live in Onitsha... River Niger bridge is old but not too old. And it is not shaking (forget propaganda).
Second Niger bridge is to ease movement do that those going to Imo, Abia, PH etc from Lagos will not have any reason coming to Upper Iweka.
Those going to Enugu, Cross River, Ebonyi will still be using the old one.
I have not seen any injustice anywhere in this issue. People should stop raising dust where there is none.
Can i ask u a question? Is there any where in Lagos, maybe Lekki area where tolls is being collected?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be Shekau At Aso Rock? (pics) / Buhari Fire Back At Saraki / APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.