Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Buhari's Call For Full Sharia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Call For Full Sharia (1051 Views)

No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali / Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by Acidosis(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
...just like yesterday, we still remember cheesy cheesy grin

By Babatunde Oyewole

IN 2001 at an Islamic seminar in Kaduna, Buhari was given an opportunity to choose between Nigeria’s secularism and fundamentalist Islam, this is what he said; “I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria”, he then added that; “God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country”. Buhari an advocate of sharia was chosen to address that seminar in Kaduna because of his advocacy and he did not disappoint because he is one of the boardroom voices of Sharia.

READ MORE:
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/insurgency-buharis-call-full-sharia/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by Acidosis(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
grin
Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by Obascoetubi: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
buhari & his boko boys, team Gej till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
he will soon claim to have changed his mind since the collapse of Muslim brotherhood in Egypt

just like he changed his mind and became a democrat because of the collapse of soviet union

smh grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by topcube(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
In as much as I am not in support of sharia, I still have to vote for GMB. He his the only alternative we have. Can't wake up 1/1/2015 and they tell me the price of PMS as gone to 140 per litre. At least we know GMB intention, but this money miss road otuoke shoe-less, is a silent killer.
Sai Buhari come 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by nke001: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
One thing I know about Buhari is that he talks with forceful power which is
a no no characteristic in democracy. HE IS A NO NO UNIONIST, NATIONALIST, DEMOCRATE, ...

APC lost the election the moment they picked him as their presidential flag bearer.
GEJ is that good enough but manageable.

Let hope he, Buhari learns to speak through a speaker who knows how to play the
Game Of Politics.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by Acidosis(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
topcube:
In as much as I am not in support of sharia, I still have to vote for GMB. He his the only alternative we have. Can't wake up 1/1/2015 and they tell me the price of PMS as gone to 140 per litre. At least we know GMB intention, but this money miss road otuoke shoe-less, is a silent killer.
Sai Buhari come 2015.
Lol
Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by Wittylens(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sometimes I wonder if Nigerians are fools? Are we that blind that we cannot see the difference between Bad(PDP) and evil(APC)

APC Are Screaming Change! Change ! Change ! Change! . Tell me , How do you expect change to come from a clueless Party , whose main Goal is just to Unsit the president.? How do you Expect Change from a party that has Amaechi(Ruthless Thief) , Lai Mohammed (Liar-In-Chief) , Tinubu (Biggest Land Owner In Lagos) As members? How do you expect change from a Ruthless and Unrepentant Blood Sucking Vampire(Buhari} ? How do you want expect change from someone who once said he will make Nigeria Ungovernable?

Stop deceiving Yourselves. APC don't care about you . if they do , They will not wait till they're in power before They CHANGE Nigeria.

Let's admit this , No government will succeed if they face the same problems as Jonathan did. Terrorism Can disrupt progress in any country. Its not a matter of GEJ or Buhari. Let's all join hands to fight terrorism!

Think Nigerians! Think!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by Acidosis(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wittylens:
Sometimes I wonder if Nigerians are fools? Are we that blind that we cannot see the difference between Bad(PDP) and evil(APC)

APC Are Screaming Change! Change ! Change ! Change! . Tell me , How do you expect change to come from a clueless Party , whose main Goal is just to Unsit the president.? How do you Expect Change from a party that has Amaechi(Ruthless Thief) , Lai Mohammed (Liar-In-Chief) , Tinubu (Biggest Land Owner In Lagos) As members? How do you expect change from a Ruthless and Unrepentant Blood Sucking Vampire(Buhari} ? How do you want expect change from someone who once said he will make Nigeria Ungovernable?

Stop deceiving Yourselves. APC don't care about you . if they do , They will not wait till they're in power before They CHANGE Nigeria.

Let's admit this , No government will succeed if they face the same problems as Jonathan did. Terrorism Can disrupt progress in any country. Its not a matter of GEJ or Buhari. Let's all join hands to fight terrorism!

Think Nigerians! Think!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by Acidosis(m): 12:59am On Dec 26, 2014
cheesy
Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by tit(f): 1:01am On Dec 26, 2014
Buhari!
Release our girls!
Now!!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by glory2glory: 1:09am On Dec 26, 2014
Muazu, the PDP chairman implemented sharia as governor of Bauchi state in 2002. Yardua implemented sharia in Katsina state as governor before he contested as president. The sharia law has been operational in some northern states. Why is it not being used against them. The sharia law is meant for Muslims. If they are comfortable with it, how does it affect the majority of Nigerians?
Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by seanet02: 1:11am On Dec 26, 2014
Were started this thread.
Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by Goddex: 1:43am On Dec 26, 2014
[size=20pt]Nigerians have rejected Buhari[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by Acidosis(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2014
grin
Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by Acidosis(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
The bloody terrorist must be exposed.
Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by Acidosis(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
grin
Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by major466(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
mikeansy:
he will soon claim to have changed his mind since the collapse of Muslim brotherhood in Egypt

just like he changed his mind and became a democrat because of the collapse of soviet union

smh grin
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by major466(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Wittylens:

Think Nigerians! Think!
Words of Wisdom.
Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by jamace(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Buhari is a religious fanatic and ethnic bigot. This is a fact. Check his official comments on national issues since he was toppled in a coup in 1985. He only comments on religious or ethnic issues. Buhari's comment is either on sharia, don't kill boko haram or Fg fighting boko haram is fighting the North.
Meanwhile, Buhari as an ex-head of state is a member of the national security council but he does not attend.
Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by Juliaann(f): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
Wittylens:

Think Nigerians! Think!
You just nailed it

I owe you a hugsmiley
Re: Buhari's Call For Full Sharia by Acidosis(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari the dreamer
grin

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Relocates Family To The UK Ahead Of 2015 Elections / 2011 Post-election Violence, Reaction To Injustice –buhari Support Organization / Millitary Incursion Imminent (a Retro-perspective Analysis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.