Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Do You Want To Buy The Pks, Cocoa, Gaari And Cassava In Large Quantity Now? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Want To Buy The Pks, Cocoa, Gaari And Cassava In Large Quantity Now? (536 Views)

Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) / Do You Want To Buy Cocoa, Gaari, And Pks In Large Quantity? / Buy The Pks And Cocoa In Large Quantity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Buy The Pks, Cocoa, Gaari And Cassava In Large Quantity Now? by Musyus(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, compliment of the season to you all. So, back to the business now, if there is anybody who is interested in buying these agro-allied products i will be listing now, such as palm kernel shell (pks) cocoa, Gaari and Cassava in large quantity so, i can facilitate on how you can get these agro-allied products in large quantity anytime anyday. So, if you are interested you can contact me on the following mobile numbers: +2348039652956 08182149281 07085379901 or better still via my e-mail address: phatyus79@gmail.com thanks for your individual prospective patronages.
Re: Do You Want To Buy The Pks, Cocoa, Gaari And Cassava In Large Quantity Now? by Musyus(m): 5:30am On Dec 28, 2014
We are still expecting many people to be patronising us on these agro-allied products anytime anyday pls, the following are the contactable mobile numbers: +2348182149281 08039652956 or via my e-mail address: phatyus79@gmail.com. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Register For The Best Capacity Building Trainings In Agriculture !!! / Poultry Farmers / Farmland Urgently Needed For Rent In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.