Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,545 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. (1714 Views)

Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... / Confab: Read Dailytrust To Understand Core-northern Mindset. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by SamIkenna: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2014

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by temitemi1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari call ur pple to order!!!

1 Like

Re: Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
nigga havent u heard of their virgin rewards.

i simply blame this on

konji

1 Like

Re: Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by IWillSucceed: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
Are they only donating their daughters. they also donate their sons. In fact North should answer for boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by SamIkenna: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
From the beginning I knew the war on BH was an unwinnable messy war. We all need to go back and read what prominent northerners said at the beginning of this war to understand why Nigeria's effort against BH is a waste of time and valuable resource.

4 Likes

Re: Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by rozayx5(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
in the beginning it was fun cos christians were the primary targets

the north shud sort out themselves

2 Likes

Re: Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by Princewill1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
I thought that paid Apc rats and goats roaming on NL said that it is GEJ govt that is sponsoring bokoharam.

Since 2001,almighty america with their sophisticated weapons and intelligence has been battling with the taliban in Afghanistan.
13year after,the talibans are still gaining ground in that country.

Once the locals are not willing to lend their support against the insurgency,no matter the political will and resources deployed,you will not likly win the war.

THE SOLUTION OF BOKOHARAM WILL COME FROM WITHIN THE NORTH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by davitogreat(m): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Only northern leaders and thier people can end boko haram.
Re: Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Op, have you paid your BDF?
Re: Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by Flets: 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Can any Jan.ja.we.ed in the house explain this statement to me and provide any proof why I should not believe that Buhari is a renowned and open terrorist who shares the same ideal with ISIS, Al shabab and Bokoharam

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.
Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."
Re: Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by johnbuck81(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
one thing is 4 sure...
nigeria will neva b ISLAMise.
Re: Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
let the fire keep burning ...who cares?

2015 will surely be a day of reckoning if gej doesn't win, then the dogs,baboons,monkeys,fowl ,goat,sheep,rat up north will surely be soaked in the blood
Re: Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by SamIkenna: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by SamIkenna: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
These niggass know the truth, there aint no paradise for them, cos if there is why don't they wana enter the paradise themselves rather than sending their kids to die. If only education had reached the nooks and crannies of the north earlier this won't have happened. Or are desert dwellers cursed? They seem to have the same mentality around the world. Taking a look at pakistan, iraq n co
Re: Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by ej77: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
Northern's like what boko haram is doing.
Re: Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by HzRF(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
No wonder
At times I sit and think why are our gallant men unable to defeat this miscreants, they aren't more than our men, we have clinch awards for peace keeping at various countries..... Y our own, like mission impossible or is GEJ involved
Xo itz enemies from within
They should just stop wasting our soldiers lives they are not Christmas chickens
No wonder
When they are strategizing, BH boys are already aware of d plans... All they do is plan a counter plan
Soldiers will be surprised how they got mapped out
Matter go turn to Bo oo lo o ya funmi, if you aren't going pave way for me

Like op said upon America sophisticated weapon taliban is still gaining ground

Al Queda head osa bin laden also gave America a run for their money for yrs until pple around him leak his location nd within an hour they nailed him.

If not for lives(the innocent soldiers and citizens) they are wasting and gej govt they are maring with insurgency they can continue wasting their present and future glories

Cows
Re: Impossible War: Core Northern Parents Give Their Daughters To Boko Haram. by Montaque(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2014
The best reason for almajiri school system. Thanks to the federal Govt present initiative

(1) (Reply)

My Guys Help Me This Election May Smell Doom For Me Am In Trouble!! / In Your Dream-assuming You Are Chanced To Slap Two Nigerian Politicians Today. / U.S. Secretary Of State John Kerry Flown To Hospital By Helicopter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.