Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Seen The Interview? Now I Know Why North Korea Were Pissed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seen The Interview? Now I Know Why North Korea Were Pissed (1436 Views)

I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / 2015: Why North Will Vote For Jonathan – Bafarawa, Saidu / Awo Lecture: Why North Is A Problem To National Unity – Eminent Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seen The Interview? Now I Know Why North Korea Were Pissed by ttmacoy: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
The film is hilarious, but haba the insult was over the top especially when the guy stay started singing Katy Perry.

North Korea making a fuss will actually make everyone want to see the film.

At least now we know Kim Jong Un poops and pees lol

What do you all think of the movie?

1 Like

Re: Seen The Interview? Now I Know Why North Korea Were Pissed by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Whats d title so i can find it? Pls
Re: Seen The Interview? Now I Know Why North Korea Were Pissed by ttmacoy: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
SuperMartins:
Whats d title so i can find it? Pls

The Interview.

Should have been turned the insult lol

1 Like

Re: Seen The Interview? Now I Know Why North Korea Were Pissed by adegunwa4real(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Those Short People sha...
Re: Seen The Interview? Now I Know Why North Korea Were Pissed by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
ttmacoy:
The film is hilarious, but haba the insult was over the top especially when the guy stay started singing Katy Perry.

North Korea making a fuss will actually make everyone want to see the film.

At least now we know Kim Jong Un poops and pees lol

What do you all think of the movie?

please where did u see it?
Re: Seen The Interview? Now I Know Why North Korea Were Pissed by ttmacoy: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

please where did u see it?

I downloaded it from kick ass torrents this morning.
Re: Seen The Interview? Now I Know Why North Korea Were Pissed by Brimmie(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
ttmacoy:

Silly Nairaland.. You mean http://kickass.to ??

1 Like

Re: Seen The Interview? Now I Know Why North Korea Were Pissed by ttmacoy: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
Brimmie:

Silly Nairaland.. You mean http://kickass.to ??

Haha didn't realise it changed it. I use www.katproxy.com.
Re: Seen The Interview? Now I Know Why North Korea Were Pissed by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
ttmacoy:

link puleeeeze
Re: Seen The Interview? Now I Know Why North Korea Were Pissed by MARKone(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
ttmacoy:

Hahaha.

I was like what the hell is Kick Bottom torrents, only to realise that it's their censor algorithm that changed the original site name. Yeah got it from Kicka$$ too, very hilarious movie, and serves that arrogant brat well.
Re: Seen The Interview? Now I Know Why North Korea Were Pissed by akinsadeez(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
please what is the file size and was the picture quality okay?

(1) (Reply)

Premium Times: Admit Lying To The Public On Ayisha Osori's Defection From PDP / Apc Is Sharing Rice At Obalende rt now-see people! / Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.