Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Christmas Delicacies (pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Christmas Delicacies (pictures) (3307 Views)

Snake Delicacies Refresh Our Skin– Nigeria’s Snake Eaters / Nigerian Delicacies That Will Make You Bite Your Fingers- Photos / Foods/Delicacies From Other Tribes That You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Delicacies (pictures) by caslord(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
I want to use this medium to say Merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year In Advance.

So lets get the game started by uploading picture(s) of food/delicacies we've eaten today or this Xmas period... I'll kick-start by uploading mine.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Delicacies (pictures) by fckmn24seg(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wetin be this?

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Delicacies (pictures) by caslord(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
The first pix is noodles garnished with cabbage and fried plantain and the second is semo with efo riro... Add yours and let the fun continue
Re: Christmas Delicacies (pictures) by tobillionaire(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
caslord:
The first pix is noodles garnished with garbage and fried plantain and the second is semo with efo riro... Add yours and let the fun continue
. Abeg wher u dey sstay
Re: Christmas Delicacies (pictures) by caslord(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
tobillionaire:
. Abeg wher u dey sstay
Shey U wan cum grit mi ni angry cry
tobillionaire:
. Abeg wher u dey sstay
Shey U wan cum grit mi ni angry
Re: Christmas Delicacies (pictures) by motherlode: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
It's a pity the food jez finished undecided, but can someone come and bisect my tummy for the snapshots
Re: Christmas Delicacies (pictures) by tonididdy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
seconded

Re: Christmas Delicacies (pictures) by caslord(m): 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nice food... I don dey salivate already grin
Re: Christmas Delicacies (pictures) by caslord(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
motherlode:
It's a pity the food jez finished undecided, but can someone come and bisect my tummy for the snapshots
Lemme cum and do the bisection
Re: Christmas Delicacies (pictures) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
caslord:
The first pix is noodles garnished with garbage and fried plantain and the second is semo with efo riro... Add yours and let the fun continue

hey dearie, please, quick correction, it's "cabbage" and not "garbage".. garbage is a collection of dirt and waste while cabbage is the vegetable you were referring to.

your food looks inviting.
Re: Christmas Delicacies (pictures) by caslord(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Mityna:

hey dearie, please, quick correction, it's "cabbage" and not "garbage".. garbage is a collection of dirt and waste while cabbage is the vegetable you were referring to.

your food looks inviting.
Thanks dear for the correction... You can upload yours too, I bet you're a better cook grin
Re: Christmas Delicacies (pictures) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
caslord:

Thanks dear for the correction... You can upload yours too, I bet you're a better cook grin

Hehe.. I don't wanna upload rice and chicken.. Lemme be different.. I baked a cake and made some pancakes as well..

Re: Christmas Delicacies (pictures) by bewitching: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Can anyone cook sambita? Its badagry food made with beans,I need d recipe,tanx
Re: Christmas Delicacies (pictures) by Fraih(f): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
caslord:
The first pix is noodles garnished with cabbage and fried plantain and the second is semo with efo riro... Add yours and let the fun continue

All I see is stew
Where is efo riro
Re: Christmas Delicacies (pictures) by caslord(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2015
All I see is stew
Where is efo riro [/quote] the efo riro is under the. Stew jare grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Seasoning (maggi) For Food? / What Are Your Favorite Candies! / How To Make Peanut Burger Snack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.