Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Seun Partiality Is A Disease - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Partiality Is A Disease (1383 Views)

The Mods Partiality- Am Angry!! / Partiality In Nairaland / Fake Go And Bath B4 6am Or U Contract A Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun Partiality Is A Disease by syphillis: 12:42am On Dec 11, 2008
partiality is a disease on dis forum seun,for real if moderators wanna lock threads cos of offtopics then let them lock all and not leave some hanging

i might not be a mod but i have a right to complain when d moderators r partial

all MUKINA knows is to lock every thread going offtopic she sees on nairaland,if u complain she will tell u offtopics are not allowed

But for heavens sake watever happend to the "iice can i meet u" thread? there she goes offtopic 24/7 but she's not locked it even for one day,why,cos she likes d thread,but wouldnt waste a min in locking other threads

wat a moderator dat is going to make dis forum go down
Re: Seun Partiality Is A Disease by tope2000(f): 12:47am On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

partiality is a disease on this forum seun,for real if moderators want to lock threads because of offtopics then let them lock all and not leave some hanging

i might not be a mod but i have a right to complain when d moderators r partial

all MUKINA knows is to lock every thread going offtopic she sees on nairaland,if u complain she will tell u offtopics are not allowed

[b]But for heavens sake watever happend to the "iice can i meet u" thread? there she goes offtopic 24/7 but she's not locked it even for one day,why,because she likes d thread,but wouldnt waste a min in locking other threads[/b]what a moderator that is going to make this forum go down

Gbam wink
Re: Seun Partiality Is A Disease by syphillis: 12:52am On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

Gbam wink

oooo thank God uve also seen dat thread,mukina is always going offtopic on dat thread every single second,but shes not locked it,so tell me who should be giving rules here?moderators or ordinary members
Re: Seun Partiality Is A Disease by tope2000(f): 12:54am On Dec 11, 2008
The whole thing is not fair na lipsrsealed
Re: Seun Partiality Is A Disease by CodeRED(f): 12:56am On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

oooo thank God uve also seen that thread,mukina is always going offtopic on that thread every single second,but shes not locked it,so tell me who should be giving rules here?moderators or ordinary members

Yet they label us troublemakers, lard have mercy, There was NO, absolutely NO reason to lock that thread. No one was dissing or beefing. One of the few threads on NL that didnt end up in an e-brawl. It's all good.
Re: Seun Partiality Is A Disease by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 11, 2008
Thread closed . . . offtopic!
Re: Seun Partiality Is A Disease by ifyalways(f): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2008
LOL
Partiality is worse than syphilis then cheesy
Re: Seun Partiality Is A Disease by Seun(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2008
We will look into the "iice can I meet you thread", but mukina2 and other moderators are working very hard to make this forum habitable and we need to give them more respect and appreciation.
Re: Seun Partiality Is A Disease by agaba123(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2008
Seun:

We will look into the "iice can I meet you thread", but mukina2 and other moderators are working very hard to make this forum habitable and we need to give them more respect and appreciation.

akuko
Re: Seun Partiality Is A Disease by Pataki: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2008
Seun:

That thread is a perfect example of an absolute offtopic without been banned. There is no point to that thread as all discussion is about ''pammy'' and ''your esteemed moderators''. It has no relevance to dating and meeting-up. It should long have been locked if the same ''strict'' measure of locking threads for offtopic and posters are banned for offtopic is applied in all honesty and sincerity.

Let us make this forum habitable for everyone and respect every posters dissatisfaction to issues such as this.
Re: Seun Partiality Is A Disease by busybein: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2008
Pataki:

That thread is a perfect example of an absolute offtopic without been banned. There is no point to that thread as all discussion is about ''pammy'' and ''your esteemed moderators''. It has no relevance to dating and meeting-up. It should long have been locked if the same ''strict'' measure of locking threads for offtopic and posters are banned for offtopic is applied in all honesty and sincerity.

Let us make this forum habitable for everyone and respect every posters dissatisfaction to issues such as this.

youve said it all,ive been going through that thread for some time now,all they do is post about pammy,tax and only gawd knows what,so called moderators going against the rules of this forum?

sorry seun,but shouldnt moderators obey d rules and regs of this forum?or are they exempted?
Re: Seun Partiality Is A Disease by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2008
lmao @pammy?

Jenny, is pammy same thing as emu? undecided
Re: Seun Partiality Is A Disease by busybein: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2008
pammy is palmwine

how r u doing?missed u,u know
Re: Seun Partiality Is A Disease by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

pammy is palmwine

how r u doing?missed u,u know
hehehe, is emu not palm wine? oga o

Am fine, just enjoying this keresimesi deco. arnd my neighborhood tongue lol, I don't miss you, na syphillis/Danke i missed tongue
Re: Seun Partiality Is A Disease by Gabry(f): 1:27am On Dec 15, 2008
Well said poster. I couldnt agree more. cool
Re: Seun Partiality Is A Disease by spikedcylinder: 8:14am On Dec 15, 2008
Seun:

If "we will look into" is the same as, " I can't be bothered with your complaints". Yea, sure.

Like seriously. undecided
Re: Seun Partiality Is A Disease by Gabry(f): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2008
gbam!
Re: Seun Partiality Is A Disease by busybein: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2008
i can see seun is not even ready to look into the "iice can i meet u thread" then the hell tell ur mods to stop locking up threads,if they cant even abide by d rules of d same forum,they claim to protect

(1)

Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! / Is This A Proof That Chibok Girls Are Been Used As Suicide Bombers?? [SEE PHOTO] / Is This Real Or Fraud Bbc National Lottery Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.