Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nigeria Celebrities’ Pictures Before The Fame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Celebrities’ Pictures Before The Fame (1262 Views)

Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Celebrities’ Pictures Before The Fame by mrlatest: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
There’s one constant thing about life. And thats changes that comes with different stages. Our celebrities weren’t once this glamourous and all, but they struggled hard to reach the height they are now.

MORE PICTURES HERE: http://www.parrotnaija.com/nigeria-celebrities-pictures-before-the-fame/
Re: Nigeria Celebrities’ Pictures Before The Fame by redcliff: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wizkid come be like oboté
Re: Nigeria Celebrities’ Pictures Before The Fame by tpia0002: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
The first picture does not look like tania omotayo imo, feel free to prove me wrong.
Re: Nigeria Celebrities’ Pictures Before The Fame by mrlatest: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
@tpia what is ur proof?
Re: Nigeria Celebrities’ Pictures Before The Fame by walexGodson(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
That's life,I pray for best change in my life,my family n co nairalander in this new year 2015 we r approaching in the name of God

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates 2nd Birthday / throwback picture of Kirk Franklin / How he Advertised His Girlfriend's Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.