Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

12 Reasons Why You Should Definitely Drink More Beer. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12 Reasons Why You Should Definitely Drink More Beer. (619 Views)

Beer Vs Wine: Which Is Better? / 11 Reasons Why You Should Definitely Drink More Beer / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why You Should Definitely Drink More Beer. by StNonsky(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
Yes, you read me correctly. Unlike the popular myth that alcohol (Beer) is not good for you but in this article, I will highlight why drinking Beer is essential though in moderate disciplined quantities.

1.Beer keeps your Kidneys healthy. A study in Finland suggested that beer among other alcoholic beverages, was far better for your kidneys. In fact, each bottle of beer you drink reduces the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.

- See more at: http://www.healthflava.com/12-reasons-why-you-should-definitely-drink-more-beer/
Re: 12 Reasons Why You Should Definitely Drink More Beer. by isacolukay(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
Just in case....

Make I go read the article now.

(1) (Reply)

Brownish Cervucal Mucous Beford Ovulation / How To Have Fun While Losing Weight / Do You Seriously Want To Lose That Ugly Fat Or Get Sexy Flat Belly? Start Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.