Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus (49479 Views)

Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) / Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES / Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
anonimi:

When you mix HYPOCRISY with cluelessness come blend daftness join am, the result na Association of Pretending Crooks, APC.

They have scored well with PR photo-op stunts but this latest one is simply STEWPID. Reminds me of Omisore corn chewing stunt grin
The nrc in village re wicked oooo, they have obviously reduced ur grey matter 2 nothing.

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by luvinhubby(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
TippyTop:

They even made you campaign on xmas day, bros ask for a hefty pay for today's work.
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Krisddon: 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
adeusolu:

Ahh he is not spending his money at all, rather he is adding to his stash. That dim wit called amechi is stealing his state dry to foot the bills and yet Buhari will tell us they have come to fight corruption and with the same breath send amechi to go a stealing rivers money.

How can a state governor have the time or be reduced to the position of a mere campaign director (he has the time to be driver,servant and thief) for a bunch of loosers eating his stolen state money? Chai what an insult on Rivers state. rivers people are the real fools here. Impeach the berger already!!!!
Amaechi is politically frivolous. He is finished already! But not to worry cos his political end has come. Wike is Rivers' next governor and GEJ will incontrovertibly win next year's election. Let's wait and see Amaechi's fate.

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by D9ty7(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
3kay945:

Okay, I see. Would you have said same if you see him in market or mosque?
Believe me, seeing him in a mosque doesn't change anything. I am a muslim, a proud one at that. As small as the mosque in my hood is, we have a former aspirant of the state house of assembly in our midst. Every preaching is always directed at politicians, such that no one dares talk politics within the premises of the mosque. That's not why we are her actually.
But I want to believe that people will vote for you not because you asked them to vote for you.
One question. Did you vote for GEJ in 2011? If yes, did you give him your vote because he had no shoes?
Will you vote for Buhari come 2015? If yes, will you vote because he has no company?
I hope you get my drift? I have no problem with him campaigning in a bus, but the main thing is that, does that little strategy of his change the stance of the passengers who had it in mind to vote for GEJ? And how many brt buses will he enter to campaign before february? What of other states?
I don't think, we should vote for this politicians because they are humble or saint or down to earth. We should vote for the right candidate, based on their pedigree and anticedents.

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
D9ty7:

You can tell me since you know what it meant already.
I learnt politicians should go low during campaign for election just to win the people's vote and after winning the election, they do what?
Well, I don't support any political party and as a matter of fact, I am not voting for anybody because none of these aspirants has convinced me to change my stance.
Though, a GMB/Osinbajo candidature may come with so many goods, but their manner of campaign doesn't guarantee them of winning the election.
In 2011, I voted for Gej, not because he had no shoes, but because I wanted him there, I want to test his capacity. Mind you, if I end up voting for GMB in 2015, its not because he has no company and not because he had 200cattles, not because he campaigned inside train or ontop bike. As a matter of fact, not because he is a saint. I will vote for him because I want to see what he can do.
not only because to see what he can do but because change is inevitable and nigerians all want change. change in the ways we do things in this country for betterment of the future is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by PStacks(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
I'm convinced this is the right man.

Atleast he's not like someone that had "No Shoes"

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by lekkie073(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
berem:
That is our next Vice President in waiting!

God bless APC
u don collect ur monthly pay from ur paymasters? If u have not, pls contact cramjones to put u through. cool

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by D9ty7(m): 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
Krisddon:

Amaechi is politically frivolous. He is finished already! But not to worry cos his political end has come. Wike is Rivers' next governor and GEJ will incontrovertibly win next year's election. Let's wait and see Amaechi's fate.
Well, I am not a supporter of GEJ or any party's aspirant. But I have observed some certain things in the Nigerian politics and polity. They all seemed to join hands with the winning team.
Ameachi left PDP because he fell out with GEJ and joined APC because he felt they could win the presidency. I am less concerned anyways.
But if GEJ wins like you said, then expect a reconcillatory meeting between GEJ's PDP and all decamped former members.
Kwankwanso has moved from party to party, same with Rochas and even Mimiko, so I won't be suprised if they Amaechi returns to PDP.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by PStacks(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
fitzmayowa:
Political stunt...The way our politicians pretend to humble themselves when canvassing for votes, when they finally get the votes you won't see their break light anymore...Yeye dey smell

ÀtleÀst this Ís a better political stunt to "I had no shoes"

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by D9ty7(m): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
HsLBroker:
not only because to see what he can do but because change is inevitable and nigerians all want change. change in the ways we do things in this country for betterment of the future is inevitable.
Well, what he can do includes the change of a thing you just said. Or do you mean change as in change in the presidency seat and the ruling party.
What he can do, includes how we do things.
Its nice exchanging words with you in a gentleman manner and subtle way. If you are an e-supporter of the APC, then I will say you are the most sensible I have ever seen here on Nairaland.
Cheers.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by D9ty7(m): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
PStacks:

ÀtleÀst this Ís a better political stunt to "I had no shoes"
I have no companies nko? Abi na company? Isn't that another version of I had no shoes?
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by 3kay945(m): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
D9ty7:

Believe me, seeing him in a mosque doesn't change anything. I am a muslim, a proud one at that. As small as the mosque in my hood is, we have a former aspirant of the state house of assembly in our midst. Every preaching is always directed at politicians, such that no one dares talk politics within the premises of the mosque. That's not why we are her actually.
But I want to believe that people will vote for you not because you asked them to vote for you.
One question. Did you vote for GEJ in 2011? If yes, did you give him your vote because he had no shoes?
Will you vote for Buhari come 2015? If yes, will you vote because he has no company?
I hope you get my drift? I have no problem with him campaigning in a bus, but the main thing is that, does that little strategy of his change the stance of the passengers who had it in mind to vote for GEJ? And how many brt buses will he enter to campaign before february? What of other states?
I don't think, we should vote for this politicians because they are humble or saint or down to earth. We should vote for the right candidate, based on their pedigree and anticedents.
"does that little strategy of his change the stance of the passengers who had it in mind to vote for GEJ"
Yes, it can. You should only speak for yourself bro. Didnt fayose eat 'bole' with the market woman to win their heart?
When you mentioned candidate with pedigree, I hope you're not referring to bro Jona??
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
luvinhubby:
Pls Pastor prof. should tell us the last time he commutted on a brt bus before today.
If he was not doing it before & did it now to solicite for votes, then there is no better definition of hypocrisy than this.

People like you can never be pleased. You are a true hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by PStacks(m): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
anonimi:

When you mix HYPOCRISY with cluelessness come blend daftness join am, the result na Association of Pretending Crooks, APC.

They have scored well with PR photo-op stunts but this latest one is simply STEWPID. Reminds me of Omisore corn chewing stunt grin

Pardon me pls, I thought Cluelessness was an exclusive reserve of the PDP

Don't rub your PDP shit on APC ooo abeg.

Any other insult is acceptable but not the PDP obvious cluelessness

2 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by annibro(f): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Timijo:
End time event. I wish he can preach the kingdom of God to people in d bus lyk dat. Wen people lose focus, they neglect d principal thing and follow principle.

The 'Great Commission' is a command 4 all xtians & not 4 Osibanjo nor Pastors alone. U wer equally sent 2d world; preach ur own!

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by 3kay945(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
D9ty7:

I have no companies nko? Abi na company? Isn't that another version of I had no shoes?

Nope! You wrong. They didn't carry same weight. Would you have compare if he say he has no jet
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by cannonnier(m): 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
luvinhubby:

The problem with most online political campaigners is the impression that all Nigerians are illitrates & cannot judge issues properly.
There is a difference between role-playing & character. One is projected to satisfy the demands of a particular season or occassio & is temporal, the other is whom you are & will always be, & that lasts a lifetime.
When politicians role-play like prof just did, it is only a temporal action meant to attract favourable response from.gullible voters. Their true character is what they were exhibiting before now & that is what they will display after the votes hasd been counted, win or lose.
My concern with a lot of APC apologists is that you are labelled all kinds of unprintable names if you do not share views on issues & that is immature.
If prof Osinbajo was not riding brt buses before now, that is his character, he will not ride after the elections, win or lose. What he just did is role playing & that is hypocritical & deceptive.

[b]You have a good argument here, but you can only deceive the gullible.

Suppose I don't interact with the society, I rather sit back at home or in the office and observe things than go to a party, gathering or appear in the tv for a chat. Then there be a decay in my society, and the government is leading a "administration of vice", and all the degrading behaviour keep on exacerbating.
In such situation, any sensible, un-beguiled minded individual will agree "there is need for change".

Then came out a society outcast to preach the need for change, the truth. To ameliorate, to positively affect the society that has been affecting him negatively.

And there came out you- a celebrator of mediocre and impunity, to call an astute examiner a hypocrite? Perhaps you have been dining with the knaves in the house of power, No! Perhaps you have been eating the left over and the crumbs that's been falling off their dining table and thereby having the energy to wag your tongue and try to confuse us to celebrate your beloved mediocre-chiefs in the house of power.

We say no. You're the hypocrite here and a rogue celebrating scallywags in power. Come february the change the majority crave shall come to pass.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by beelon1020(m): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
This is the team that will change the destiny of the masses and Nigeria as whole for Good
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by yomanovic: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
luvinhubby:
Pls Pastor prof. should tell us the last time he commutted on a brt bus before today.
If he was not doing it before & did it now to solicite for votes, then there is no better definition of hypocrisy than this.

Ur a PDP bygot. Isn't a campaign meant to take you and meet me people? Gerrrrouttttt!!!
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by adeusolu: 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
beelon1020:
This is the team that will change the destiny of the masses and Nigeria as whole for Good

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by D9ty7(m): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
3kay945:

"does that little strategy of his change the stance of the passengers who had it in mind to vote for GEJ"
Yes, it can. You should only speak for yourself bro. Didnt fayose eat 'bole' with the market woman to win their heart?
When you mentioned candidate with pedigree, I hope you're not referring to bro Jona??
Well, I don't know if you voted for GEJ in 2011. Can you rate GEJ's tenure as Bayelsa state governor? What was his administration like? Even up to the time he was the vice president.
Believe me, he had the pedigree and anticedent before the 2011 election. But right now, he seemed to have gotten it all wrong.
And considering the Fayose scenario with the market women. Do you think they voted for him because he ate roasted plantain with them? A section of the market women must have been in support of his re-election and the little stunt of his endeared him the more. So you mean the market women wanted to vote for Fayemi, but Fayose's stunt changed the game outlook? What if Fayemi like his counterpart ate roasted plantain with the market women, will they vote for the two of them?
Or are you saying if GEJ, does the same, will he win?
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by fctboy: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
If the pastor is truly committed in RCCG, he should've been in the Christmas Church Planting program and not campaigning in BRT.
David was committed in keeping the sheep when God chose him, he never campaign for his emergence as king over Israel.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by skarlet: 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
anonimi:

Here is the biggest fool on Nairaland! We need awards for this category...

3 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by D9ty7(m): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
3kay945:

Nope! You wrong. They didn't carry same weight. Would you have compare if he say he has no jet
Well, you do have a point there. But all the same, no politician should come out and tell us he had nothing sometimes ago, are we to vote out of pity or what?
I will vote for you if you are the right man, and not because he had nothing. You get me drift?
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by 1stola: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
lekkie073:
How many brt buses he entered to campaign?

Awon jaguda lasan lasan cool
Frustration is a disease.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by 3kay945(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
D9ty7:

Well, I don't know if you voted for GEJ in 2011. Can you rate GEJ's tenure as Bayelsa state governor? What was his administration like? Even up to the time he was the vice president.
Believe me, he had the pedigree and anticedent before the 2011 election. But right now, he seemed to have gotten it all wrong.
And considering the Fayose scenario with the market women. Do you think they voted for him because he ate roasted plantain with them? A section of the market women must have been in support of his re-election and the little stunt of his endeared him the more. So you mean the market women wanted to vote for Fayemi, but Fayose's stunt changed the game outlook? What if Fayemi like his counterpart ate roasted plantain with the market women, will they vote for the two of them?
Or are you saying if GEJ, does the same, will he win?

Thank Allah you accepted that bro Jona had the pedigree but lost it.
Simply to say the cap he is wearing now does not fit or the load is too much for him to carry. That makes him a confused man.
Commonsense requires, we seek an alternative.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by D9ty7(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
3kay945:

Thank Allah you accepted that bro Jona had the pedigree but lost it.
Simply to say the cap he is wearing now does not fit or the load is too much for him to carry. That makes him a confused man.
Commonsense requires, we seek an alternative.
Well, I have no business with GEJ. I don't support his party or any political party.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by 3kay945(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
D9ty7:

Well, I have no business with GEJ. I don't support his party or any political party.

Thank you sir,
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Donbrig: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
We've never been so impatient to cast our vote for a presidential candidate.

Buhari/Osinbajo
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by edogirl2: 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Come Feb, voters will have a clear choice to make between a gang of felonious characters who spent the lead-up to Christmas donating N21 billion to themselves and and a Vice Presidential candidate who got on a bus to hear from long suffering ordinary people.

The choice is simple. PDP must be vanquished.

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 26, 2014
Is it really impossible for political discourse to go on in this forum without all these insults flying about? Guys we can and really must do better than this.
Let us not be seen to encourage violence through our choice of words.
Focus on issues and not personality, tribe or even religion.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by muhameddan(m): 12:03am On Dec 26, 2014
We so dificult a pple in dis country...u see a man tryin so hard 2 do d right thing we criticise,if he doesn't dts anoda wahala...we must begin 2 set our minds right.change actually begin wif a individual not d govt atimes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) / Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha / President Buhari 'Running' While Performing Umrah In Makkah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.